TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE

Go down

SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE Empty SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE

Look here for all of our racing news and results for the TORA Superstock Challenge.
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2014-12-11

http://www.forzasimracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE :: Comments

xICEMANx41

Post Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 3:55 by xICEMANx41

When Iceman took the checkered flag in Tuesday night's Superstock Challenge race at Long Beach, cementing his first TORA Series victory, spotter Tab Boyd had a message for him.

"I want to see the best burnout ever," Boyd told the 34-year-old rookie owner/driver.

Iceman obliged, laying a thick could of smoke from the braking zone into turn one, through the run off.

Iceman had reason to celebrate. He had just beaten one of the top talents in the TORA racing universe, whipping around Rivermerc KB to the outside in Turn 1 to take the lead on Lap 5 of 33.  This was the third pass for the lead in the ST class, B Lobby field.

Ultimately, Iceman would pull away for the victory, finishing a full lap ahead of teammate YellowyChief, who ran second. RiverMerc KB came home third, completing 28 of the 33 laps of the race.

Rivermerc KB won the pole in the qualifying session for B Lobby.

Back to top Go down

RumbleBee 392

Post Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 11:35 by RumbleBee 392

Nice race bud

Back to top Go down

xICEMANx41

Post Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 14:18 by xICEMANx41

I hope I stayed out of all of the leaders way. I did a pretty good job of communicating which way for you all to go, but there was a little hang up on the last corner with me trying to lap Chief and two GS cars all taking the turn at the same time. Kinda made me hit Chief a bit. But the body guys are already hard at work repairing both cars for the next round!

Also - I need more Power!!! In my best Arnold voice.

Back to top Go down

xICEMANx41

Post Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 4:44 by xICEMANx41

RACE RECAP - TURNER BMW
ROAD ATLANTA = WORST RACE EVER.....

"Frustrated running on 4 cylinders." That was the only words that xIcemanx41 spoke upon exiting his machine.

The driver of the #17 Turner BMW refused to answer reporters questions as he entered the team hauler. Soon after, he was whisked away on a golf cart to a waiting ride.

The team struggled to find the needed power and speed on this track.

"Final drive settings did not help. We threw the kitchen sink at it and nothing. Horrible from qualifying to checkered flag. We just could not keep up this week. Maybe we can figure it out next week." Crew chief Lewis said.

The next race will be coming from Road America. The Turner team will be going up a week earlier to see if they can find some speed out of the M3.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 6:05 by Ax4x Mikey J

Um, if power was an issue at Road Atlanta, then your trip to Road America will be somehow even less enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

xICEMANx41

Post Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 11:13 by xICEMANx41

The team is aware of the deficiency of the car. They have submitted a inquiry and were told to move on. Lol. Lovely NASCAR series! Where is Mike Helton???

"We will continue to run last and pray for a car to rollover and have to pit, so we have a chance to get out of last." -Iceman

No - if this car continues to get destroyed at Road America, I will literally blow up! I only have three real shots to compete in this car and the first bullet in the barrel was a Rd ATL blank.....

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down