TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion

+24
ShrinkingSteven
RiverBlack JJ
galeforce97
thatcargeek
PsycoPhoenix
HCR Cerberus
BalmierPie671
Freheliaz
Ax4x Chaddy
MAVERICK3138
xebot360
BigBen13x
HCR Bellmond
connor7195
TH3 LOBST3R
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
xICEMANx41
Ax4x Cowboy
PTG Chungus
SVR Solar
xVampirAx
IBlueIJaBBRexI
theboomeranga
Ax4x Mikey J
28 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 17:36

Officially, VAG Trophy is in the TCC slot, and is on par with TCC, and will be on Motors TV.

Not quite TCC, but...

And not as official, there is a TCC series starting in a couple weeks on FM4 Fridays. No glitz of TV or Pitroad status, but all the TCC action one would hope for.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6H of Sebring Discussion

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 17:42

Thats fair Mikey i know TCC has been discussed as Sam is bang up for it and wont stop mentioning it. It jus really winds me up when something FM4 are doing is always having to take into consideration what FM5 are doing!! You should be able to run what you like for the community. Things like ISCC like the GTs(as cowboy pointed out the USGT started by the community not staff) these were all pulled because FM5 was supposed to be all that, when it turned out it wasnt great why didnt these things come back?? The FM4 community has never recovered in my eyes and its such a shame to see.
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 17:48

IF this event is successful, there MAY be a TORA US FM4 Saturday multiclass series, be it CTSCC or Grand Am. And there MAY be a separate Sunday FM4 GT series as well... both on alternating weeks, as PSC/ProGT/Rogue have been as of late.

But that is entirely up to YOU, the TORA Community. If you want and support FM4 weekend racing, I will make sure that it continues.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 17:55

Ok mate, so onto my next point why is it all the TORA US stuff makes the pitlane when no new UK stuff apart from VAG is even being considered??? Could we not do like it was with a series and then an NA series so the importance of both series on each side of the pond are equal??

And im not sure why we still dont know why we cant have the supported stuff on FM4 anymore (GT, ISCC)

Last edited by HCR Bellmond on Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 17:58; edited 1 time in total
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 17:57

HCR Bellmond wrote:I can race Saturday im not saying its been a problem before I actually prefer Saturday enduros hence why I ran my own on that day! Im saying the way it was dictated this is how it will be was poor!! There has to be abit of give and take! 

Youve just proved my point right there the FM4 race was an afterthought!! Jus getting a little tired of hearing 'we cant do this coz FM5...........' feel like 2nd class for wanting to stay on FM4 until PCars comes out!!

I know your working hard to give us good content on FM4 but at the moment we have no identity and everything we do is governed by what the FM5 side of things is doing.

I have a ton of series that I have ran on FM4, if anyone wants to party up and discuss. I can see where this could be an issue. I personally hate FM5, but I will race anything. We could get a little competition committee, per say, and discuss these things. I may not drive super fast, but I can design awesome series setups.

xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2014-12-11

http://www.forzasimracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:00

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Afterthought... only because the FM5 series was already well into the planning stages before this race was even brought up. So, yeah a bit of afterthought, but for good reason.

The CTSCC is something that I had always wanted to do, as I love the real life series, but it seems that balancing is a bit of an issue, so it was never attempted at TORA until now. When I saw the FM5 version being planned, I jumped in and thought "if it can be done on 5, it sure can be done on 4."

I already have the 2013 style cars. Building new builds now, Mikey!
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:01

HCR Bellmond wrote:But what im sayin mikey is everything feels like abit of an afterthought!! Im not tryin to say the series is bad its a good idea in my eyes but we are still always taking a back seat to FM5 we couldnt have TCC, TEC got shut down early, no real GT series and no ISCC all these make me feel a little unwanted and this was yet another example of FM5 taking priority. As far as balancing is concerned you know where we are send a few builds and the team will try em out for ya!! If helps needed please just ask, if its going to improve the FM4 experience then we will be more than happy to help.

Got a few GT style series....
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:02

Thats cool id love to! I know CRA want to run a few things too but these are all TCR races. We seem to miss out on the supported series like GT and ISCC because they wanted to run em on FM5 and all the US stuff is what makes the pitlane for FM4. If we had the big races like these back it would certainly see the numbers rise again. Hate to think what will happen to FM4 when PCars comes.
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:04

HCR Bellmond wrote:Ok mate, so onto my next point why is it all the TORA US stuff makes the pitlane and no UK stuff apart from VAG??? Could we not do like it was with a series and then an NA series so the importance of both series on each side of the pond are equal??

And im not sure why we still dont know why we cant have the supported stuff on FM4 anymore (GT, ISCC)

There has been a huge influx in American members since TORA US was launched. On Saturdays, we'd like to use that little "US" thing as that is technically TASCAR's timeslot of 10PM GMT/BST, 5PM US Eastern. So, while the title may have "US" in it, the timeslot is much more international.

The only current TORA US FM4 series is Touring Masters.

TORA GT will be on alternating Sundays, w/o any "US" moniker, and will also be Pitlane.

ISCC... seeing as numbers are down, we feel in Staff that any attempt to race ISCC could not live up to its former glory in FM4, so we are awaiting PCars and/or FM6 to revive that title. This is where Grand Am fits in, as it is multiclass like ISCC, yet entirely different.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:13

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
HCR Bellmond wrote:Ok mate, so onto my next point why is it all the TORA US stuff makes the pitlane and no UK stuff apart from VAG??? Could we not do like it was with a series and then an NA series so the importance of both series on each side of the pond are equal??

There has been a huge influx in American members since TORA US was launched. On Saturdays, we'd like to use that little "US" thing as that is technically TASCAR's timeslot of 10PM GMT/BST, 5PM US Eastern. So, while the title may have "US" in it, the timeslot is much more international.

TORA GT will be on alternating Sundays, w/o any "US" moniker, and will also be Pitlane.

ISCC... seeing as numbers are down, we feel in Staff that any attempt to race ISCC could not live up to its former glory in FM4, so we are awaiting PCars and/or FM6 to revive that title. This is where Grand Am fits in, as it is multiclass like ISCC, yet entirely different.

just to pick out the touring Masters US 1, when that was a TCR event didnt we have like nearly 30 People in on that? i know there was atleast 2 Lobbys and that wasnt even a Pitlane event, i reckon if there was like the Touring US masters and Touring Masters for both Partys across the pond wouldnt that make for a great out coming from a Event thats come from yourself i believe. my 2 pennys worth Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:13

I agree that the American guys need there own stuff just not at the cost of others. 

I think alot of the lack of numbers is due to what being offered!! Bring old back the good old stuff and im sure the numbers would roll in to take part!! Why wouldnt they, there the best races any online community has to offer!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERICK3138 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:28

HCR Bellmond wrote:I agree that the American guys need there own stuff just not at the cost of others. 

I think alot of the lack of numbers is due to what being offered!! Bring old back the good old stuff and im sure the numbers would roll in to take part!! Why wouldnt they, there the best races any online community has to offer!

I myself as well as several others on the US side cannot compete in several series i would like to because it is based on UK time zones which is the opposite of the situation you're saying but i think the benefit to both would be if we can get enough reliable strong connection hosts for both then everyone wins and maybe do like a 3 race championship for the end of both series pitting the UK vs the US top 3 or something on both sides. Similar to a North/South shootout in American Racing Series. I also agree with bringing other series in and running more of each rather than a one off season.
MAVERICK3138
MAVERICK3138

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:32

Solar Flar3 wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:

just to pick out the touring Masters US 1, when that was a TCR event didnt we have like nearly 30 People in on that? i know there was atleast 2 Lobbys and that wasnt even a Pitlane event, i reckon if there was like the Touring US masters and Touring Masters for both Partys across the pond wouldnt that make for a great out coming from a Event thats come from yourself i believe. my 2 pennys worth Smile

That's what I have been saying for two weeks. Have .us versions and .intl versions of each series. Have two championships and let drivers run for one or the other. Then have one big finale race where all drivers get together for the first time.

You would build the .us brand. You could allow for Racing at times good for your area. Plus, you might be surprised by how many us guys would race. I think it would help build it all up.

I can help with some of the stuff, hosting lobbies, series...
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERICK3138 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:36

xIcemanx41 wrote:
Solar Flar3 wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:

That's what I have been saying for two weeks.  Have .us versions and .intl versions of each series.  Have two championships and let drivers run for one or the other.  Then have one big finale race where all drivers get together for the first time.

You would build the .us brand.  You could allow for Racing at times good for your area.  Plus, you might be surprised by how many us guys would race.  I think it would help build it all up.

I support this 100% i would deff run more series if we did it that way.
MAVERICK3138
MAVERICK3138

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 18:39

xIcemanx41 wrote:
Solar Flar3 wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:

That's what I have been saying for two weeks.  Have .us versions and .intl versions of each series.  Have two championships and let drivers run for one or the other.  Then have one big finale race where all drivers get together for the first time.

You would build the .us brand.  You could allow for Racing at times good for your area.  Plus, you might be surprised by how many us guys would race.  I think it would help build it all up.

yeh man i seen you saying that alot haha Razz and as for me jumping into the touring US Masters i originally joined in to try and help get as many participants as possible i even get HCR Bellmond over Akihirro San and i told a few newcomers to TORA to dive onto it also, im free to help out and everything, dam i even stuck all my tunes on storefront and made sure it was known they were there for everyone to use, if people use them fair play if not then fair play haha Razz

and as for the Man Power, we have the FM4 Stewards already there for man power the 5 that are the FM4 Stewards are always on and were in constant Contact Via FB, its just sorting out Google Documents that i know a few people can sort out and then its Marshalls for hosting, this can all be arranged if the respected people are contacted and sorted out btw them.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 19:28

Guys this is the discussion thread for the Turner Motorsport CTSCC 6 hours of Sebring.

Can we please try to keep it for discussion about the race.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 19:50

Lol - I think it started out that way!
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 20:36

I'm up for racing this.
I actually prefer to run on Saturday an event of this size.

Look at VM Classics, that ran on Saturday evening and had loads of people turn up. I don't see an issue with running on Saturday.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 21:13

Classics..... What cars are THESE?
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 21:22

Iceman, it was EVERYTHING built before a certain year. I know it was popular, but to race Triumphs and MGs in the same class as El Caminos and Falcons seemed a bit off to me.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 21:22

They were on a different site but it involved many cars before 1996.
All build to somewhere in the A-spec. Produced great racing.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 21:34

Kinda like what the real SCCA vintage series is now.  Older cars with limitations.
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 14:50

.... Wow how can you guys not understand that there are just less people who want to put in the time needed to race? I bet there are more North American driver's on Tora then any other continent cater to your base... That being said the 6hrs of sebring will be my last on Forza 4
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 15:11

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:.... Wow how can you guys not understand that there are just less people who want to put in the time needed to race?  I bet there are more North American driver's on Tora then any other continent  cater to your base... That being said the 6hrs of sebring will be my last on Forza 4

WHAT! No way man! You cant leave 4. Its better racing than the 5 version! The graphics are not the SUPER way that they are on 5, but the cars "feel" better!

AND I do agree that there is a TON of American driver on the site now. Hell, I brought 6 myself. Earlier their was a comment that the US brand should not have series that don't work with all audiences on here, HOWEVER that is exactly what 1/2 of these series do. Case in point is VAG. Its set to race at 12pm-3pm on US timeslot. That is when MOST of us are at work, yet there was no concession about letting us run a US timeslot version of it. SO, it seems that we have to cater to the UK audience with our slots, but its not the same vice versa.

I know I am new here, but I have been racing in leagues all over forza for 4 years now. There were a lot of good ideas thrown around to help build the brand, but they seem to all got shoved to the side if it does not conform in a way for the UK drivers. I would tend to bet that if you actually put up duplicate series of some type, that you will get just as many US drivers as you would UK drivers.

I am in no way suggesting anyone do anything. I will just echo what a few have said already, that we WILL race if you give us a slot to race in that we actually CAN race in...Hell, I race in just about everything that I can get into... Even GRX was hard to get home in time for at a 5pm US ET start, but I only missed 4 of the 15 races due to traffic/work.
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 15:12

HCR Bellmond wrote:I agree that the American guys need there own stuff just not at the cost of others. 

This was the post I referenced. The American guys should have their own stuff but not at the cost of others... well the UK guys have their own stuff at the cost of US guys... see the reference?
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next