TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion

+104
SnoopSLR8789
CM FERRARI
LMR Manthey
ATP Rage
Ax4x Bandit
Mesasphere
BG Winship
AndyT306
Hainesy
connor7195
Dabeljutif
HCR Karma
F4H bandicoot
MID LAND ZETA
Fleaver
LMR Zakspeed
n7thGear
stuarta99
TSR Eyles
BG Wingnut396
Beanz
ATP Fenboy
dazp95lfc
I Ray P Dave I
ATP Ginge
LZR Harmonic
NGR GaNoN
z M i k e y 3
pedroHUN
EVR Statistic
F4H Micko
jekster76
CQR Vapor
F4H Button
Hammerpgh
Ax4x Kane
F4H EGGY
Capt10 Morgan
BAM Flawless
BAM Python
Colonal Keidec
Mrwaxem
Zeta0085
gregtwo
HCR Super T
GLR mar B ond
Fazed Intro
EVR Chiraq
nickyf1
skyshadow5
FSR Groves
DSRL Webbers88
LRT Dan
HCR Skodaboie
AMR of the Apex
Ax4x Mikey J
ShrinkingSteven
HCR Motorhead
SFM Benedict
Ax4x Chaddy
PROD DTechR
CQR MAGiC
Diablo 29x
AdamWatson99
BG Wumba
CQR Shifty
Freheliaz
krampz GT
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
CQR Cobblepop
MattF3P
HCR generaltso
LMR TopSecret
LMR Hybrid
xVampirAx
Standaman94
jonnotheone
Manuel CR
Ax4x Cowboy
SorrySmithy
BTMX Slane
TJSteel
TLR Scrublord
XPR Roadrunner
LMR Sahara
MaynardMK4
LMR Deftone MX
MAB170294
Godric VXR
II AntR II
DonatedSatyr227
CTM AnonCaliga
RumbleBee 392
ATR DAN
ART Carrera
SVR Solar
DDM Driv3
Dominic Mako
Turbo Power 77
TechnologicMau5
CreamyTastey
Simply Law
SPEEEDFREAK999
Matt
108 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion

Post by TJSteel Thu 14 May 2015 - 20:21

Manuel CR wrote:Didnt allow me to sign in for first round.  

Sign in for round 1 isn't open yet. The form will change from not accepting when it's open. I'll post in the sign in thread when it's open
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: General Discussion

Post by RumbleBee 392 Thu 14 May 2015 - 20:25

BG Cowboy wrote:Would a poll be a good idea to see how much support there may be to run a parallel set of events on PC?

I have it on PC and would be able to help out except for the last few rounds because of pre-existing plans.
Myself and a few XPR guys have it on PC and have been ondering the same. Its so much better on PC..
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 16 May 2015 - 0:34

Am I right in thinking this is going to be run as close as it can get to the real UK gt if so I take it there will be no drop rounds...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEEDFREAK999 Sat 16 May 2015 - 10:34

Do you think there could be another practice session tonight?
SPEEEDFREAK999
SPEEEDFREAK999

TORA Race Number : 959
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 16 May 2015 - 10:55

SPEEEDFREAK999 wrote:Do you think there could be another practice session tonight?
some of the be kads will be doing a session tonight I think mate your more than welcome to join just add me on xb bud an if we do I'll invite u..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 16 May 2015 - 10:59

jonnotheone wrote:Am I right in thinking this is going to be run as close as it can get to the real UK gt if so I take it there will be no drop rounds...
It worries me that you don't read the rules and regulations mate Laughing

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t15416-tora-avon-tyres-british-gt-championship-rules-and-regulations
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEEDFREAK999 Sat 16 May 2015 - 11:01

jonnotheone wrote:
SPEEEDFREAK999 wrote:Do you think there could be another practice session tonight?
some of the be kads will be doing a session tonight I think mate your more than welcome to join just add me on xb bud  an if we do I'll invite u..

Will do, hope to see you later.
SPEEEDFREAK999
SPEEEDFREAK999

TORA Race Number : 959
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Sat 16 May 2015 - 12:46

if there is a session this evening then i would like to join in as well please.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sat 16 May 2015 - 12:49

SorrySmithy wrote:Has anyone tested running the GT4's with semi decent tunes to see if they are balanced?

So far myself and Hayden have run all the GT4's around Zolder untuned and the Aston is doing 1:40's whereas everything else is doing 1:42's.

Just wondering whether this is just because the cars are untuned, the Aston just favours Zolder or whether the Aston is just going to dominate GT4.

Maybe someone with some tuning expertise can try their hand at one of the other GT4's to see if there is some hidden performance to be had to catch the Aston.

Just going to bump this to see what people say. I fear the Aston could be dominant around some of the tracks
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Sat 16 May 2015 - 15:53

HaydieT wrote:
SorrySmithy wrote:Has anyone tested running the GT4's with semi decent tunes to see if they are balanced?

So far myself and Hayden have run all the GT4's around Zolder untuned and the Aston is doing 1:40's whereas everything else is doing 1:42's.

Just wondering whether this is just because the cars are untuned, the Aston just favours Zolder or whether the Aston is just going to dominate GT4.

Maybe someone with some tuning expertise can try their hand at one of the other GT4's to see if there is some hidden performance to be had to catch the Aston.

Just going to bump this to see what people say. I fear the Aston could be dominant around some of the tracks

i matched that time in the ginneta
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sat 16 May 2015 - 16:15

I'm afraid i see trouble brewing, the rules and regulations are nearly out dated, let alone for an entirely different game and platform.

might be wise to address it before this series kicks off and we have on track troubles.
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 16 May 2015 - 16:32

Standaman94 wrote:
jonnotheone wrote:Am I right in thinking this is going to be run as close as it can get to the real UK gt if so I take it there will be no drop rounds...
It worries me that you don't read the rules and regulations mate Laughing

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t15416-tora-avon-tyres-british-gt-championship-rules-and-regulations
well if that worries you I'm concerned that you are going to discriminate me if I tell u the reason as to why I only brows the rules not fuly red them..(having dyslexia isn't great for me mate reding is a hard job as all words get muddled up if its more than 4/5 paragraphs and if I didn't have spell check on all my devices you would need the enigma machine to work out what I have said)I apologise for not reding the rules fuly but please understand it is very dificult to red som times...sory if that sounds harsh...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sat 16 May 2015 - 16:45

Yeah Mr Driv3 did a 40 in the Ginetta as well^
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR TopSecret Sat 16 May 2015 - 16:51

I have a question for the qualifying on the basis of having gt3 and gt4 cars in the same lobby, Oulton is a tight track and with the Q being 15 mins its going to be a struggle if a gt3 car is on a good lap and a gets stuck behind a gt4 also on a good lap, and with lag probabilities you might only get a chance to do 1-3 good laps at most. and since if someone lags out of Q and you can't set sessions private, people may re join and thats when lag happens during a P or Q session when they join the pits also disturbing you session and lap. it would make sense to split gt3 and gt4 Q sessions for stability and fairness for all cars. since it wasn't mentioned whether both classes will qualify together in the rules.

LMR TopSecret

TORA Race Number : 545
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR TopSecret Sat 16 May 2015 - 16:54

LMR Deftone MX wrote:Yeah Mr Driv3 did a 40 in the Ginetta as well^

how well will it cope with Aston's speed on other tracks though, lap times are nothing in race pace when an Aston can destroy you on a straight and just hold you up on corners

LMR TopSecret

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sat 16 May 2015 - 16:57

True
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sat 16 May 2015 - 16:58

FMS TopSecret wrote:I have a question for the qualifying on the basis of having gt3 and gt4 cars in the same lobby, Oulton is a tight track and with the Q being 15 mins its going to be a struggle if a gt3 car is on a good lap and a gets stuck behind a gt4 also on a good lap, and with lag probabilities you might only get a chance to do 1-3 good laps at most. and since if someone lags out of Q and you can't set sessions private, people may re join and thats when lag happens during a P or Q session when they join the pits also disturbing you session and lap. it would make sense to split gt3 and gt4 Q sessions for stability and fairness for all cars. since it wasn't mentioned whether both classes will qualify together in the rules.

+1
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sat 16 May 2015 - 17:26

whats the procedure for what the game penalties and how do the affect from what TORA allows or disallows?

in the even of a wreck, what are the protocols for wrecked cars? and the lobby itself?
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR TopSecret Sat 16 May 2015 - 17:52

XPR Soundwave wrote:whats the procedure for what the game penalties and how do the affect from what TORA allows or disallows?

in the even of a wreck, what are the protocols for wrecked cars? and the lobby itself?

and im guessing we are allowed to use full run off to the games advantage for Q and the race?

LMR TopSecret

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat 16 May 2015 - 18:20

For qualifying we will endeavor to have separate lobbies for GT3 and GT4.
There is going to have to be a greater degree of driver respect on the tight circuits. You do also have the extra option to flash lights in the event of traffic. But as with many TORA races, communication is key.

With major incidents, the standard TORA rules apply same with track limits. The white line denotes the edge of the circuit and should not be abused. Continuous offenders will, obviously, be punished.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sat 16 May 2015 - 23:16

HaydieT wrote:

I'll give it a go in the Ginetta tonight and let you know what i find.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sat 16 May 2015 - 23:20

Standard rules dont account for loose standing damage on the track? What should driver's do when their car is damaged.

So as a lobby, is there a protocol for a FCY or CY? 

Is mechanical failures on? Sorry if I missed that one.
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sat 16 May 2015 - 23:30

XPR Soundwave wrote: What should driver's do when their car is damaged.

panic
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 17 May 2015 - 0:11

gen3ral ts0 wrote:
XPR Soundwave wrote: What should driver's do when their car is damaged.

panic

Right lol for instance you loose a wheel. Do you limp back or skip back to the pits, if back at the pits, what is the ruling?

I havent seen If the loose parts disappear when the car does, as it's usually me who looses said part lol

Mechanical failures or blown engines, are cars allowed to limp back passed a certain distance of the lap? Or keep a pace?

Would hate to have a race ruined cuz someone else thought they could limp back and cause more problems than not.

Also in the event some one corner cuts, the game pulls power from the car which can cause another issue.

Just from what I've seen, I'm sure you guys have seen it too. But I haven't seen any new rules on the matter
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sun 17 May 2015 - 0:23

I think the corner cutting power drop in game is ridiculous cus if you have to avoid a incident it will still give u a penalty but I believe the game rule of full damage shud stand if you wreck your car in real life there's no restart..... unless your damage is caused by another competitor if u can make it to the pits then make it but a blown engine your dead in the water so a safety car would be called to remove dead car etc...I do think toras rules or even some new ones need sorting for Pcars we can not use the same rules for Pcars as for foza there two different games.. So IMO all series on Pcars should be postponed until the game is fully tested by all and some rules can be drew up...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next