TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings

5 posters

Go down

TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Empty TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 22:13

QUALIFYING
(Collisions: OFF, Damage:  Cosmetic)

Please be online and ready to race on time. All drivers will get an invite from their room host. If you do not receive an invite by 10 minutes past the hour, please inform the Series Organizer or Support Staff.

Qualifying will take place at 30 minutes past the hour, and you will have 5 laps to set your best certified lap. Please space out on the opening lap to give each other room so you can all have clear, unimpeded qualifying laps. Any drivers that lagout or leave the session, will have their best time used as displayed by the results screen. No driver is to drive backwards around the track.

CERTIFICATION

Each driver must have a certified lap achieved on their first lap. A slow cautionary lap must be carried out by every driver, staying on the track and away from the grass, curbs and walls. If your lap becomes un-certified, you will have to sacrifice another lap to achieve this certification, so go slow and be careful. All un-certified times will be placed behind certified times in order of fastest to slowest.

RACE NIGHT
(Collisions: ON, Damage: LIMITED)

Race Night will begin once Qualifying is completed and the times collected and ordered. All drivers will get an invite from their room host.

Each race will begin with a quick 1 lap race where drivers will finish in the correct position to which they are to start the main race for the gridded standing start. The room host will then order the grid by lobby points.

There is a mandatory pit stop for every race and each stint, which must be taken at some point between a set pit window stated in each race thread. Whenever a driver enters or leaves the pits, they must call this out to the rest of the lobby.  When exiting the pit lane, you must stay off the racing line until you have gotten up to racing speed.

RESTARTS
These can only occur if the following happens:
- The Lobby has been set up incorrectly
- A driver lags out within the first lap
- Racing collision involving 4 or more cars within the first lap
- Large lag related crash within the first lap

ROOM SETTINGS

Change the Race Title to TORAus TransAm, save the settings to make room creation quicker. Also, press X to make the room Invite Only.

RULES
ADVANCED RULES
OVERRIDES
CAR RESTRICTIONS

Lobby Type = Private
Scoring Type = Time Based
Force Off STM = No
Allow Upgrades = Yes
Game Type = Circuit Race
Compare Best Lap Scores = OPTION
Force Off TCS = No
Car Class = R3
Environment = OPTION
End Condition = NumLaps
Shifting = Manual
Performance Index (less or equal) = 800
Performance Index (greater or equal) = 800
Track = OPTION
Grid Ordering = Lobby Points

Power (less or equal) = 568 HP
Power (greater or equal) = 577 HP
Track Conditions = OPTION
Per-Car Roll Off Delay = 0s

Car Make = any
Max Players = 16
End of Race Timer = None

Model = any
Laps = OPTION

Model Year = any
Damage Difficulty = OPTION

Collision Mode = OPTION

OPTION

Environment = (check current week)

Track = (check current week)

Track Conditions = (check current week)

Laps = (Qualifying = 6 / Race = check current week)

Collision Mode = (Qualifying = Always Off / Race = Always On)

Compare Best Lap Scores = (Qualifying = Yes / Race = No)

Damage Difficulty = (Qualifying = Cosmetic / Race = Limited)

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Empty Re: TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 1:24

Unless there are two lobbies, we will not need the grid lap. In this case, nobody back out from Qualifying, so that we can go straight to race w/o lobby reset.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Empty Re: TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 14:43

Just to add to that Mikey, we need to insure everyone finishes BEFORE the timer expires.

TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Y4AOm8B

TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings MMW7lPFTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Ugzq3mETORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings SyP3J7VTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings ThRRsUxTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings UDO8mUuTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT TomCat7 Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 14:43

I think the room setup for power should be reversed.

Power (less or equal) = 577 HP
Power (greater or equal) = 568 HP
EZT TomCat7
EZT TomCat7

TORA Race Number : 711
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by connor7195 Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 14:59

should we remove the end of race timer to allow people to finish
connor7195
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 15:04

EZT TomCat7 wrote:I think the room setup for power should be reversed.

Power (less or equal) = 577 HP
Power (greater or equal) = 568 HP

The in game lobby settings call for "550-600" HP. There's no way to be as specific as 568/577.

As for race end timer, I will raise it to 5 minutes. That's more than 2 laps of even Road America.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 15:05

Or just communicate to everyone to try and stay closer together. We're all sitting there anyway, it wouldn't be that hard to go as a group.

TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

ok then TORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings MMW7lPFTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings Ugzq3mETORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings SyP3J7VTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings ThRRsUxTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings UDO8mUuTORAus Modern Trans Am Race Format and Lobby Settings DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 16:46

If we could add this...

If one driver lags out during Lap 1, that driver restarts at the back of the grid.  This would prevent having to re-create the lobby and drag out the night even longer.  However, if more than one driver lags out during Lap 1, then there's no choice but to "re-create the wheel" and create a new lobby and re-grid.

Wink
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT TomCat7 Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 19:25

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:Or just communicate to everyone to try and stay closer together. We're all sitting there anyway, it wouldn't be that hard to go as a group.

Hey, that sounds good for me. Stay in a group.
I came in last and the end timer had about 2 minutes left on it.
I thought that I might get lapped with my lap times 6 seconds slower, but I finished in good time.

Rd. Atlanta may be different, with the faster laps and my best is a 1:22.4 right now.
EZT TomCat7
EZT TomCat7

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Tue 11 Aug 2015 - 13:44

Mikey, we should have restarted the race last night. We didn't even get past T1 before you received the damage. In my opinion, that's a restart. I don't believe any of us would want any driver to be at such a disadvantage before he really gets going.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 11 Aug 2015 - 14:47

^ After being rather adamant about "3 cars to get a restart" all I could do was hope that there'd be at least a two car wreck so I could factor in myself and say three cars"

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 11 Aug 2015 - 15:12

I got into Coot (due to lag) and received pretty heavy front aero damage, but I would be hesitant to call it a "wreck". I would have liked a restart myself but didn't feel it met the criteria. Plus, you know the old saying in racing, "cautions breed cautions"!!

EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 11 Aug 2015 - 15:22

^ And restarts breed restarts.

Like potato chips, you can't have just one.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT TomCat7 Wed 12 Aug 2015 - 15:46

If you watch the replay there definitely was lagging during the whole race and Mikey received a lag crash at the start, plus other racers on the 1st turn.

A "Restart" could have been called.
I was the blame for lagging and even in the Qualifying race.
EZT TomCat7
EZT TomCat7

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 1:38

^ I think the car that I had the lag with was actually Neo.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 13:39

Flyin Mikey J wrote:^ I think the car that I had the lag with was actually Neo.
Wait...what?! Shocked
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 14:33

I could have sworn it was the car that started in front of me. Was hoping to see the replay, not that it really matters at this point.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 14:56

I think it was a case of lag in the lobby in general. Coot was lagging in front of me, and he saw some lag in the cars ahead of him. I don't think anyone in particular is responsible.

This is the one thing I really hope they fix in FM6. All the Forza titles have been notorious for lag. I've had lag in other games from time to time, but nothing on the scale or consistency that we have in Forza.

EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 15:00

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:I think it was a case of lag in the lobby in general. Coot was lagging in front of me, and he saw some lag in the cars ahead of him. I don't think anyone in particular is responsible.

That was the main point I was trying to make. Thank you.

I didn't think it was Tomcat, yet he thought it was all on him. The lobby had some sharp lag spikes early on all around, not really sure if it ever cleared up, as I was far behind the field from turn one on.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT TomCat7 Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 21:48

Neo's replay is on my Storefront.
EZT TomCat7
EZT TomCat7

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down