TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health

Go down

Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health Empty Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health

It's that time of year again,
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health Movemb10

Movember, the month where burly men grow their bigger beards even longer, and prepubescent teens use it as an excuse to grow their first as well as many race cars running mustaches of their own.

This year, I have decided to take up the challenge of growing a mustache AND taking part in the new "I'll move" part of Movember, where I have to do 40 minutes of exercise for 30 days. So 30 days of growing, and shrinking all in the name of men's health.

Every year, millions of men are transmitted with one of Prostate or Testicular Cancer, as well as a staggering 48.1% of Australian men suffering from either Anxiety or Depression with physical inactivity being a big contributor to all 4.

My goal, is to raise $250, and anything above that would be awesome! I will post a week by week update on both the grow, move and monetary front to keep everyone updated.

My link is here: http://mobro.co/12518789 Where I will also post updates on my progress.

I really hope to see your donations soon, every dollar, pound, rupi or yen counts,

Thanks in advance,
Bradley Wingard (ie ErebusV8)
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit