TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day

+17
Fleaver
WRA JoeVIR
F4H Krux
ShrinkingSteven
TJSteel
Blacky Mojo
GKT KimmE
HCR Motorhead
LZR Harmonic
BAM Leigh
SGR Amber
Ax4x Chaddy
Om3ga73
SVR Solar
henkymetcola
TSR Eyles
HCR Bellmond
21 posters

Go down

MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day Empty MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day

Post by HCR Bellmond Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 22:35

Driver of the Day award

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition amongst the community.

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? 
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? 
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? 
Did another team impress you? 
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers.

Last edited by HCR Bellmond on Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 0:24; edited 1 time in total
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day Empty Re: MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day

Post by TSR Eyles Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 22:44

TSR Noodle as he showed the pace of our Nissan GTR LM and helped us secure a good finish.
TSR Eyles
TSR Eyles

TORA Race Number : 496
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day Empty Re: MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Driver of the Day

Post by henkymetcola Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 22:52

Well TSR Noodle handled that Nissan like a boss you get my respect man Exclamation
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 22:56

Id have to go with Noodle too if it wasnt for Cerberus saving my a** when i fell asleep

Top job from all tho cant wait for Sebring
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 23:09

Noodle and his team just for going in the Nissan,

but if i had to pick a driver that was Top Notch through out it had to be Cerberus he was really Struggling at first but then he just kept improving througout his Stints and even Saved Bellmond and double Stinted haha Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Om3ga73 Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 23:27

Props to the F4H Green and Yellow Sonja teams for being gracious with passing LMP1 cars. We appreciate it and we DO notice!
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

TORA Race Number : 73
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-07-03

http://msmnation.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 23:32

Top Respect to the Nissan team for just running that car!

Huge thank you to Mr Driv3 for hosting stint 11 for A lobby when it was left without a host.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 23:36

Thanks guys Smile Not just me though, everyone in the GT-R LM put in so much effort to get that car as far as we did, it was tough but rewarding! Thanks to montessa mike, Wrcfreak555, Om3ga73 and Hakumai CJD Smile My vote will go to Cerberus, that car did a stunning job and we had a great battle in stint 9 as we both forced our cars up the order Smile hope to see more action with the Nissan and co. at Sebring!
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Leigh Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 23:50

i vote goes to RiverMerc KB.

BAM Leigh

TORA Race Number : 519
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 2:21

NVirus999 caught my attention. It was my first race with him, and not only did he exhibit amazing pace, but his observation of LMP cars looking to pass was stellar. He made every pass as easy as if he weren't even on track, and I think many of us appreciated that.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 4:35

Cerberus was our hero of the day. He saved us by being on so we wouldn't miss a stint. With that, despite lag outs, we went the distance and ultimately that put us in the position we ended up in.

Hamish's qualifying time was insane, and to be within touching distance of the likes of Harmonic above shows the fantastic effort put in.

NVirus was really quick in GT, and a pleasure to pass. As it goes LMP is the only way I probably could have overtaken him. I felt bad for the one time I nudged him in one of the slow corners, I guess I'm just not Deutsche enough! Very Happy Very Happy
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GKT KimmE Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 8:07

NVirus999 had for sure the fastest pace in GT Class. He did no Mistakes, but to be honest i expected this from him Smile. I have have to say that GP rakete mikey did a amazing job in the night races too. He easily dominated his races and gave us a nice buffer on our mileaccount.

HCR Solar deserves a callout here too. He stept in multiple times for his teammates and streamed nearly all races. My pace in Stint 9 was very fast and he still wasn`t away from me too much. Good job buddy!

I cant say something about LMP because i dont even know who from these guys drove with me. I was in tunnelvision for my own races Smile

GKT KimmE

TORA Race Number : 832
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacky Mojo Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 10:53

Driver of the Day...
It's hard not to choose someone of my team, because they were all great! More than that, they were awesome!

But this "award" isn't for the fastest driver or the fastest team, it's about the spirit to never give up no matter how bad it's going.
What amazed me, was the unbelieveable spirit of WCR RACER x in stint 7. He ran out of fuel in his LMP in the middle of the race and clutch-bugged his way from Turn 6 to the pits. He should be an example for all of us.
Blacky Mojo
Blacky Mojo

TORA Race Number : 911
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2013-11-14

https://www.facebook.com/WippermannRacing/

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 11:00

HCR Solar wrote:Noodle and his team just for going in the Nissan,

but if i had to pick a driver that was Top Notch through out it had to be Cerberus he was really Struggling at first but then he just kept improving througout his Stints and even Saved Bellmond and double Stinted haha Smile

should of added to this, for me in GT's obviously the XboxMotorsports team took us by storm, but if i had to pick someone out that i enjoyed racing against and we didnt touch once through out our stint and it was a constant battle with Undercuts and Pit stop Strategies it has to go to F4H Eclipse really Enjoyed my Battle with him and at the end of the stint we were nothing more then 100ft apart Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 12:36

I've never raced the guy before or even heard of him before but gotta say for me, trying to keep andiosterfeld behind me in stints 2-4 was awesome, think we only ever touched twice and one of those was my giving him an extra few ft at the end of the stint when he stopped way quicker than me an I plowed into him, sorry for that lol

Other than that we never touched and stayed within 100-200ft for the majority of that race, much respect to that guy Smile
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 12:41

If I had to pick a team it would be the XboxMotorsports both teams in fact you guys did an outstanding job.

For an actual driver, it will be my team mates Dave and Alex for stepping up and together taking the second half of the race after some troubles early on.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Krux Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 13:46

My favorite part of the race was battling with solar and black mojo in stint one. Great clean driving boys!

F4H Krux

TORA Race Number : 233
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 15:38

WRA Glory and WRA Swaggg for keeping us in the race even being 3 laps down early.
WRA Foxbody0887 for running a quadruple stint in the middle of the night.
And our favorite part of the race was the entire race and the other good teams we got to share the track with.

On to Sebring to do it all again!
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2015-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleaver Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 16:05

To be honest, there were too many good drivers in GT to call them all out by name. For the most part, overtakes were simple and clean. I had contact with unaware GT drivers only two or three times, never resulting in damage. Well done!

Fleaver

TORA Race Number : 123
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 16:14

maynard for making the audi go fast
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by galeforce97 Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 16:51

Mr B Michael has to be given some credit by me. He stepped up and ran an extra stint when our driver didn't show up. meaning we only lost 1 stint and he was able to do multiple double stints when we had to reschedule mid race and ran to the point where he struggled to keep awake by the end of his final stint. I will quite happily say if not for him we would have not gotten 11th.
galeforce97
galeforce97

TORA Race Number : 197
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KZX Spider Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 19:41

DizzyCupid519 wrote:i vote goes to RiverMerc KB.

Why me
KZX Spider
KZX Spider

TORA Race Number : Had
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 21:05

RiverMerc KB wrote:
DizzyCupid519 wrote:i vote goes to RiverMerc KB.

Why me

He doesn't know anyone else Razz

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down