TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be)

+29
SQD GGRacing
UNR gato
Jan Filip S
Sprold
HCR Mad Bull
BATT3RSBY 92
ART Carrera
KZX Spider
DRR MrShannon2U
Om3ga73
imfearturkey
WhoIsJohn117
LMP Phantom
LMR Hybrid
HCCR Rabidus
desertrainfrog
F4H Lotterer
MAVERICK IS TOG
DDM Driv3
paul299
SorrySmithy
SVR Solar
CRA XenoMorph
PTG Chungus
TechnologicMau5
EZT Neo 45
MAB170294
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
TJSteel
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) Empty MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be)

Post by TJSteel Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:11

Hi Guys,

During the merger I've been given the job of head marshal so I'll be your go to guy if you need any help with your series / working the docs,

I'm not sure who is currently active or hosting what series so what I'd like to do is compile a list of all the Marshals here and find out what you can all do, and also give a list of expectations.

I'd also like to try and make your job easier when it comes to the race nights so if possible I'd like us all to use the same spreadsheets for all event, this will mean that you only ever have to learn one, and any dull boring tasks, I can automate for you on one doc, and the scripts are then easily copied to all other docs.

Expectations
- If there is a series you are racing in and you have signed in for a round, you will be prepared to host that race when asked / or if you can't let the lead organizer for that round know you can't.
- If you're in a race, regardless whether you're hosting or not, you will take a screenshot of the results when the qualifying / or race ends by using the xbox screenshot feature. This will ensure that if for some reason results are missing, they can be taken from your profile and added to the docs, and also this guarantees a good quality image (nobody likes a pixelated image taken on your phone).
- You can input the results into the spreadsheet once collected (this really isn't hard and you can't break them).
- A good quality internet connection with open NAT, this is a must really, if you need help opening your NAT, let me know, I'm a computer engineer and studied networking at uni so would like to think i can open anyone's NAT Smile.
- You follow all rules and act as professional as you can, even if the person you disagree with is a [Censored], if they genuinely are a [Censored], let a staff member know and we'll show them the finger (politely that is) lol.

Can you all fill in the below so that I know who can do what, and who needs help learning how things work

Do you still want to be a Marshal?
Can you host all races you participate in?
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data?
Can you work a spreadsheet?
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this:

Current Roster
Level 0 (Currently a Marshal but haven't replied and if non within 2 weeks (14th August) they will be removed from the Marshal list)
LMR Hybrid
Midnite Rider
wood53y
LMR MountainMan

Level 1 (Can host a lobby and collect results)
Sub Zero Nova 2
RABIDUS RAGE

Level 2 (Can host, collect, and input results to the docs)
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
MAB170294
TechnologicMau5
Mr Driv3
LMR Hybrid
LMP Phantom
LMP The Lad
xJohnGalt117x
MrShannon2U
LMR Minardi

Level 3 (Can organize and run a whole series)
EZT Neo 45
MrShannon2U
HCR Solar
SorrySmithy
desertrainfrog
CRA Morphader

Level 4 (Marshal Leader)
HCR TJSteel

Last edited by HCR TJSteel on Sun 28 Aug 2016 - 1:54; edited 15 times in total
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) Empty Re: MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be)

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:46

Do you still want to be a Marshal? ill be a Frank
Can you host all races you participate in? yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? thanks to ben
Can you work a spreadsheet? thanks to ben
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: yes

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) Empty Re: MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be)

Post by MAB170294 Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:52

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yes, who wouldnt Smile
Can you host all races you participate in? Yes except last 2 rounds of TCC but already dicussed with Franchitti
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? Yes
Can you work a spreadsheet? Yes
MAB170294
MAB170294

TORA Race Number : 40
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 0:18

I'm assuming this applies to me, as well.  So...

Do you still want to be a Marshal?  Yes
Can you host all races you participate in?  Yes, and I have assistance 
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data?  I currently use Excel for StockHatch Series 2
Can you work a spreadsheet?  Depends on what is meant by "working a spreadsheet."  Can I use Excel?  Yes...better than average.  Am I genius on all that it can do?  Not by a long shot.  However, the spreadsheets I am using for the series dates back to a number of years ago and a different league.  I would be interested in learning a new spreadsheet and methodology, but probably not until the "off season."
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: It is open
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 1:16

EZT Neo 45 wrote:I'm assuming this applies to me, as well.  So...

Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data?  I currently use Excel for StockHatch Series 2
Can you work a spreadsheet?  Depends on what is meant by "working a spreadsheet."  Can I use Excel?  Yes...better than average.  Am I genius on all that it can do?  Not by a long shot.  However, the spreadsheets I am using for the series dates back to a number of years ago and a different league.  I would be interested in learning a new spreadsheet and methodology, but probably not until the "off season."
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: It is open

If you can use excel on a better than average skill then it'll take you about 5 seconds to learn how to use mine Smile, the docs I make you only have to input qualifying time, and race finishing positions, I've put formula's in every other box so it does the rest of the work for you Smile
TJSteel
TJSteel

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 1:48

HCR TJSteel wrote:
EZT Neo 45 wrote:I'm assuming this applies to me, as well.  So...

If you can use excel on a better than average skill then it'll take you about 5 seconds to learn how to use mine Smile, the docs I make you only have to input qualifying time, and race finishing positions, I've put formula's in every other box so it does the rest of the work for you Smile
I am also the organizer of the StockHatch series. Wink
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 6:40

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yes
Can you host all races you participate in? Yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? Yes
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: Yes

TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 16:18

Do you still want to be a Marshal? if people keep abusing me then no but at the moment yes
Can you host all races you participate in? if i am signed up yeah
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? yep
Can you work a spreadsheet? i can but dont have the means to
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: yep
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 18:59

Can you host all races you participate in?  Yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data?  Yes
Can you work a spreadsheet?  Yes
Is your NAT open and if not why?  It's open
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 0:38

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yeah
Is your NAT open and if not why? Open.

Also gonna be organizer of a New Game coming to TORA Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 15:31

Is your NAT open and if not why? Yes

Also I am in charge of the Touring Masters championship as well as possibly another upcoming series
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by paul299 Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 12:40

Can you remove me from the list please as I no longer want to be a marshal.
Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
paul299
paul299

TORA Race Number : 299
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2013-05-19

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 15:52

Not a problem paul, it's actually better that you tell us that you're not so that we don't rely on those who aren't active, if you ever want to be back in though let me know Smile

PS. Moved to a public section so those who aren't Marshals can also see and apply
TJSteel
TJSteel

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 18:05

Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? As long as I get access to the correct docs, yes
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERICK IS TOG Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 18:29

Do you still want to be a Marshal? yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? yes
Can you work a spreadsheet? yes
MAVERICK IS TOG
MAVERICK IS TOG

TORA Race Number : 139
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 19:17

^ Looking good Cool
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 10:33

Do you want to be a Marshal? -yes
Can you host all races you participate in? -usually yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? -yes
Can you work a spreadsheet? -yes
Is your NAT open and if not why? -yes, my NAT is open

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by HCCR Rabidus Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 14:03

Do you still want to be a Marshal? I'm not one but I'd like to help
Can you host all races you participate in? For one's I sign up for
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? I need more info
Can you work a spreadsheet? Yes if coached

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 17:27

Do you still want to be a Marshal? yup
Can you host all races you participate in? yup
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? yh but dont have acess to docs
Can you work a spreadsheet? yup
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this:yes
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 18:02

updated
TJSteel
TJSteel

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Phantom Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 23:45

Do you still want to be a Marshal? - Would like to be one..
Can you host all races you participate in?  - Yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? - Yes
Can you work a spreadsheet? - Yes
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: - Yes
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

TORA Race Number : 91
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoIsJohn117 Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 23:33

Can you work a spreadsheet? Yes. Very good/comfortable with MS Excel and Google Docs.
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: Open
WhoIsJohn117
WhoIsJohn117

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by imfearturkey Thu 4 Aug 2016 - 20:35

i can be a marshal if required
imfearturkey
imfearturkey

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Om3ga73 Sat 6 Aug 2016 - 5:13

Can you help me open my NAT anyway? Sad
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

TORA Race Number : 73
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-07-03

http://msmnation.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sat 6 Aug 2016 - 10:57

sure,

all you have to do is setup port forwarding on your router, go this website which has tutorials for all routers.

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Xbox_One/

And forward these ports

Port 88 (UDP)
Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
Port 80 (TCP)
Port 500 (UDP)
Port 3544 (UDP)
Port 4500 (UDP)
TJSteel
TJSteel

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next