TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be)

+29
SQD GGRacing
UNR gato
Jan Filip S
Sprold
HCR Mad Bull
BATT3RSBY 92
ART Carrera
KZX Spider
DRR MrShannon2U
Om3ga73
imfearturkey
WhoIsJohn117
LMP Phantom
LMR Hybrid
HCCR Rabidus
desertrainfrog
F4H Lotterer
MAVERICK IS TOG
DDM Driv3
paul299
SorrySmithy
SVR Solar
CRA XenoMorph
PTG Chungus
TechnologicMau5
EZT Neo 45
MAB170294
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
TJSteel
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 Empty Re: MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be)

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 2:07

Hey, I would like to be added to the Marshals' list. I co-developed the current Stock Hatch Series 2 with EZT Neo 45, and am currently hosting and helping manage that series. I also am helping develop the next Stock Hatch and am working on creating a TCR Event as well. I can navigate a spreadsheet reasonably well. Plus, it'd be cool to have a green gamertag on TORA!  Laughing

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yes
Can you host all races you participate in? Yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? Yes
Can you work a spreadsheet? Yes
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: I don't know. Never had any problems with connection, never had anyone complain when connecting to my lobbies. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Thoigh if this is a requirement, I would be happy to oblige.
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

TORA Race Number : 203
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2015-01-18

Back to top Go down

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 Empty Re: MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be)

Post by KZX Spider Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 17:41

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? Yes
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: Yes
KZX Spider
KZX Spider

TORA Race Number : Had
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:34

Do you still want to be a Marshal? - Yes
Can you host all races you participate in? - Yes
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? - Yes
Can you work a spreadsheet? - Yes
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: OPEN
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by BATT3RSBY 92 Thu 1 Dec 2016 - 8:42

Do you still want to be a Marshal? No currently but would like to be
Can you host all races you participate in? Yeah
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? I know what data needs to be collected but not sure where it needs to go
Can you work a spreadsheet? Yeah
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: Yeah
BATT3RSBY 92
BATT3RSBY 92

TORA Race Number : 362
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Mad Bull Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 1:10

Do you still want to be a Marshal? I'm currently not but I would like to be.
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? I know what needs to be collect but not sure where to put it besides a spreadsheet.
Is your NAT open? Yes

HCR Mad Bull

TORA Race Number : 466
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2016-04-07

Back to top Go down

MARSHALS PLEASE REPLY (Also reply if you're not but want to be) - Page 2 Empty hello

Post by Sprold Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 13:09

I want to say big thanks you for your support, we are happy to be a part of that community! i have a bit of weight issues which is why i search for phentermine. it is very important for me now.

Sprold

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 8:06

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yes please. I wish I have applied earlier to make series I drive in smoother.
Can you host all races you participate in? Yes.
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data?I know the data. Do not know how to enter them exactly.
Can you work a spreadsheet?I think I can handle.
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: Gues so. My connection is rock solid.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by UNR gato Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 5:59

Yes
Yes
Yes, no (unless it's where I read them)
Yes
Idk

UNR gato

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SQD GGRacing Wed 29 Nov 2017 - 21:24

I am interested being marshal I did some hosts for some qualify for Carrara races and I am still whenever Noodles is needed me too and I am very interested doing this and helping out and I been doing host lobbies for VSR MX-5 and I am now used to it.
SQD GGRacing
SQD GGRacing

TORA Race Number : 367
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2016-10-18

https://www.squadios.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR ForlornBear Tue 19 Dec 2017 - 19:22

I am very interested in being a marshal, been in TORA since the start of the 2017 ASCC so around January 2017, I have taken part in TEC, Indycar, Euro Tascar, Porsche Carrera Cup.

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yes.
Can you host all races you participate in? Yes.
Can you work a spreadsheet? Yep.
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: According to Xbox Settings, Yes.

DOR ForlornBear

TORA Race Number : 672
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM DriftiN Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 9:22

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Not a Marshal but interested in becoming one.
Can you host all races you participate in? Sure can.
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? Rough idea. A short coaching/info session would be appreciated.
Can you work a spreadsheet? Worked long enough with computers in my time so would hope I can. I have no access though so again a short coaching would be cool.
Is your NAT open and if not why? It is open most of the time. If it does [censored] up then I can get it open again.

Just as an FYI. Getting back into the online competitive racing and haven't necessarily been around for the longest time but would love to be more involved.

Cheers
DDM DriftiN
DDM DriftiN

TORA Race Number : 624
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2016-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightlocke Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 10:38

Do you still want to be a Marshal?
Yes, I would love to become a marshal.

Can you host all races you participate in?
Yes, I can host any race that I am signed in for and possibly some for series that I'm not signed up for.

Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data?
I believe, but I wouldn't mind a quick run through for the data input.

Can you work a spreadsheet?
Yes.

Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this:
My NAT type is open.
Nightlocke
Nightlocke

TORA Race Number : 349
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2015-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HCCR Rabidus Fri 20 Jul 2018 - 4:25

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Absolutely
Can you host all races you participate in? Of couree
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? If given access I can
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: Currently open

Also I am RABIDUS RAGE

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 5:45

Do you still want to be a Marshal? Yeah
Can you host all races you participate in? Yeah
Do you know what data is to be collected for race results and where you are to put said data? Shouldn't be too hard.
Can you work a spreadsheet? Also can't be too hard.
Is your NAT open and if not why? as stated above I can help you sort this: Yup.
Snow
Snow

PC PC

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2018-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2