TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

+88
V12 JoSe FoRZa
Ax4x Chaddy
EZT MAKO 6669
LMR DarthMario
Jack Coffey
THR Flipmode
isyoube
DOR ForlornBear
Dr BecKx
shuyindvk
HCR ChicaiN
skwiggly z
FIA Jose Team
El Pappa6390
LZR ForceOne
SGR RennBear
GriffusMaximus
SFM Cowmaster
henkymetcola
SFM Darkzer
HCR Carlson
CTM AnonCaliga
Ax4x Mikey J
Euphoric Blaze
LSEM BIGMAN
XRS RoberAstur
SVR Carried
Capirossi22
MrCorrosive10
Veloce Virus
SVR NO MERCY
xVampirAx
HCCR Rabidus
mrstepanov
HCR Motorhead
SVR Solar
DKBoostin
HCR generaltso
SFM SKYACTIV
Dragonsyoung
Jan Filip S
some evil dude
PTG Baby Cow
Nick Totten
ATP Rage
Bruins5729
DOR keithn222
Blacky Mojo
VPR Torque
IlBased
PRT RaCeR
LMP Grizz
GTDon2
Foreu2env
Zabbzi
Joito04
TPR Zermatt
Diablo 29x
BigBen13x
echovelocity
Gixer916er
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RBR Venom
ShrinkingSteven
Windcharger8199
Richy59
WELL DONE BAKU
LZR Harmonic
Amarth
SGR Amber
Vice255
AdamWatson99
MID LAND ZETA
MaynardMK4
PROD DTechR
Miiraki
DDM Driv3
xebot360
LMP Riptide
STR stug77
THR WildWin7
theboomeranga
Matt
ESV Moshys
Freheliaz
GTR Widowed
EagleEye
Radiation Louis
92 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by El Pappa6390 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:34

TheCowmaster934 wrote:
AnonCaliga wrote:OcR Brock had to start back of grid in Lobby 7 even though he qualified in Q1 with time of 1:22.156 in Adam Watson's quali lobby and was signed in for race and quali in plenty of time last week. Brock has his quali screen shot that shows his time. Any ideas as to how that is going to be adjusted Diablo?
What do you think he deserves? He didn't even come close to winning the lobby, he finished 6th.  And on top of that, he was one of the cars that the Prototypes were nervous about passing because we didn't trust him.  The top of the lobby was fine but he was one of the number of cars that were blocking us for no reason and was excessively slow randomly.  There were a number of GT cars that really loved to move around on the brakes in lobby 7 and were just in the way more than was reasonably expected for the track.  And as far as having to restart because of a formation lap accident in the GT cars, we were rolling at 60mph.  How do you mess that up? We were not even in formation or anywhere close to the Start/Finish straight
Hi I had a blast racing the other night I did unfortunately start from the back and raced my way up avoiding many bumps bangs and crashes.
I stayed the race line unless traffic sent me the other way and if I had to slow it was probably tyre wear and didn't want to bin the car into the tyre wall like many did.
I didn't understand why the 2 parties were there as there was no coms between lmp and gt.
Finally there's no need to be weary of me, now I know what to expect I won't be so hesitant.
Thanks to lobby host and all the lads behind scene and team mates for all the hard work put in, next round please and I'll double check qualifying post to help and make sure I'm in
El Pappa6390
El Pappa6390

TORA Race Number : 482
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by Jan Filip S Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 6:37

OcR Brock wrote:
I didn't understand why the 2 parties were there as there was no coms between lmp and gt.

Now I got it! The amount of [Censored] talk between DP drivers on GT ones was terryfing on a stream I saw. I wonder how those DP lads did not figured out same chat would help them through the traffic and spare all that rage. On the other hand maybe two parties were a blessing for GT.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by FIA Jose Team Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 9:04

Congratulate the host of the 5 and the pilots who participated, a tough race but fought and fun, we meet in Sebring.

FIA Jose Team

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2016-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:39

JANlovesMRT wrote:
OcR Brock wrote:

Now I got it! The amount of [Censored] talk between DP drivers on GT ones was terryfing on a stream I saw. I wonder how those DP lads did not figured out same chat would help them through the traffic and spare all that rage. On the other hand maybe two parties were a blessing for GT.

Because there is a maximum of 16 people in a party chat. Also, because most people should be competent enough to have no need to communicate with a lapped car. Most lobbies were faultless in this aspect. I know the lobby I was in was, because we never had a go at any GT cars.
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Cowmaster Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 16:02

HCR Noodle wrote:

Because there is a maximum of 16 people in a party chat. Also, because most people should be competent enough to have no need to communicate with a lapped car. Most lobbies were faultless in this aspect. I know the lobby I was in was, because we never had a go at any GT cars.
I have plenty of experience in top class and would be fine passing cars that were consistent. It is not the easiest thing in the world to pass cars that don't brake, turn in, or accelerate away from the turn the same way twice. I had no issues with the top 2-4 gt cars. It was the rest of them that in some cases seemed to have no idea what they were doing. It especially does not help when they like to block even though they are a class lower.

SFM Cowmaster

TORA Race Number : 198
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 16:18

TheCowmaster934 wrote:
HCR Noodle wrote:

I have plenty of experience in top class and would be fine passing cars that were consistent.  It is not the easiest thing in the world to pass cars that don't brake, turn in, or accelerate away from the turn the same way twice.  I had no issues with the top 2-4 gt cars.  It was the rest of them that in some cases seemed to have no idea what they were doing.  It especially does not help when they like to block even though they are a class lower.  

In lobby 7 no gt cars were intentionally blocking mate they are in their own race as your well aware and as we had separate party for Lmp and gt you can't say gt drivers were intentionally blocking either. There were a couple of new drivers there as well which needs to be considered before you state things like that also.

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Cowmaster Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 17:22

stug77 wrote:
TheCowmaster934 wrote:
HCR Noodle wrote:

I have plenty of experience in top class and would be fine passing cars that were consistent.  It is not the easiest thing in the world to pass cars that don't brake, turn in, or accelerate away from the turn the same way twice.  I had no issues with the top 2-4 gt cars.  It was the rest of them that in some cases seemed to have no idea what they were doing.  It especially does not help when they like to block even though they are a class lower.  

In lobby 7 no gt cars were intentionally blocking mate they are in their own race as your well aware and as we had separate party for Lmp and gt you can't say gt drivers were intentionally blocking either. There were a couple of new drivers there as well which needs to be considered before you state things like that also.
When the car moves from all the way across the track from the outside edge to the middle of the track well before the turn in point that is blocking. At that point it is impossible to tell what the intention, but it is either a poor decision or intentional. Whichever it was it was dangerous. I never had a problem with anything you did but the lower part of the lobby was not ready for that and if it was inexperience maybe they should have started not in a multiclass race.

SFM Cowmaster

TORA Race Number : 198
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 18:46

I think multiclass is always gonna be difficult on a closed Street circuit couple that together with inexperienced drivers and potentially that's a receipe for disaster.......having said that their was not as many major crashes as I expected so with regards to that well done everyone in lobby 7.
Yes there was a couple of Lmp drivers that liked distributing tyres all over the track and there was a big pile up at turn one lap one but apart from that it was a good night of racing

Last edited by stug77 on Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 7:53; edited 1 time in total

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 2:43

Would any GT driver in lobby 1 at Long Beach please hit me up via PM, looking for a few sentences for a write up.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR keithn222 Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 19:19

Hi everyone that was some race in lobby 7. Kinda an eye opener. Done quite a bit competitive racing but that was such a busy and eventful lol race but enjoyed thevery battles. Got to give a big mention to stug77 for my livery he knocked it out of the park. See everyone at cota

DOR keithn222

TORA Race Number : 401
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabbzi Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 19:19

Zabbzi
Zabbzi

TORA Race Number : 637
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabbzi Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 19:36

Welp. Just tested it out. Still doesn't seem to work when different groups are setup. Great for single class series though.
Zabbzi
Zabbzi

TORA Race Number : 637
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 20:33

Zabbzi wrote:Welp. Just tested it out. Still doesn't seem to work when different groups are setup. Great for single class series though.

Aww! I thought with rolling start we can set every thing in the lobby and race straight from the beginning.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 11 Empty Looking for a team.....

Post by skwiggly z Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 6:03

Independent driver here looking to get into the league. I would like to join the league but don't want to race as a privateer and all of my crew is immersed into the NATCC at the moment so I have no team to bring in. Looking for a team with a open spot or a team looking for another driver. I am sitting in as a guest driver for LMP The Lad on the 12 hour of Sebring on Saturday. After that race though I would love to join a team. My gamertag is Skwiggly Z.

skwiggly z

TORA Race Number : 120
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacky Mojo Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 11:40

Will there also be Endurance Championship standings? I'm asking for a friend Wink
Blacky Mojo
Blacky Mojo

TORA Race Number : 911
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2013-11-14

https://www.facebook.com/WippermannRacing/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 14:52

^ Yes there will, I've got it saved but it needs tweaking. The classes are combined together at the minute, they will be posted once that is updated to separate the classes.

Also, please sign in for qualifying and the race, COTA awaits Smile

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 5:56

Do we have any special track limits? Can not find any info.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 11:28

No, they're not needed here.

2 tires on track at all times.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 12:47

I did poop in qualifying on COTA 2:10:9? I should be hitting 2:08:7 consistently. Oh well had the wrong tune on there at the beginning lol.

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 13:10

i had made sure i was down for Q1 last night but got no invite(i was online before 8pm),i am i still ok to race on sunday?(i did sign in to make sure)
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 13:15

Yes, you're set. If you want to qualify in Q3, I've got you signed up for that. Sorry you were missed, but you should contact a staff member or post in here if you don't get an invite like 10 min before the session is set to start.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 20:05

I think I missed Q3 I was signed to due to time change. May I drive as Race Only entry tonight?
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 22:16

[Censored] hate COTA anyway
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 22:49

Started 6th in class in my lobby, crashed on the first lap, had to make an extra pit stop, and somehow finished 3rd. About the most eventful and bizarre race I've ever done.
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 22:55

congrats to noodle!
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next