TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

+88
V12 JoSe FoRZa
Ax4x Chaddy
EZT MAKO 6669
LMR DarthMario
Jack Coffey
THR Flipmode
isyoube
DOR ForlornBear
Dr BecKx
shuyindvk
HCR ChicaiN
skwiggly z
FIA Jose Team
El Pappa6390
LZR ForceOne
SGR RennBear
GriffusMaximus
SFM Cowmaster
henkymetcola
SFM Darkzer
HCR Carlson
CTM AnonCaliga
Ax4x Mikey J
Euphoric Blaze
LSEM BIGMAN
XRS RoberAstur
SVR Carried
Capirossi22
MrCorrosive10
Veloce Virus
SVR NO MERCY
xVampirAx
HCCR Rabidus
mrstepanov
HCR Motorhead
SVR Solar
DKBoostin
HCR generaltso
SFM SKYACTIV
Dragonsyoung
Jan Filip S
some evil dude
PTG Baby Cow
Nick Totten
ATP Rage
Bruins5729
DOR keithn222
Blacky Mojo
VPR Torque
IlBased
PRT RaCeR
LMP Grizz
GTDon2
Foreu2env
Zabbzi
Joito04
TPR Zermatt
Diablo 29x
BigBen13x
echovelocity
Gixer916er
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RBR Venom
ShrinkingSteven
Windcharger8199
Richy59
WELL DONE BAKU
LZR Harmonic
Amarth
SGR Amber
Vice255
AdamWatson99
MID LAND ZETA
MaynardMK4
PROD DTechR
Miiraki
DDM Driv3
xebot360
LMP Riptide
STR stug77
THR WildWin7
theboomeranga
Matt
ESV Moshys
Freheliaz
GTR Widowed
EagleEye
Radiation Louis
92 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by LSEM BIGMAN Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 4:17

So possible cluster on Sunday?
LSEM BIGMAN
LSEM BIGMAN

TORA Race Number : 193
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 16 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 11:28

It'll be a cluster at times, but manageable.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 13:08

F4H Diablo wrote:It'll be a cluster at times, but manageable.

I could of sworn you said something similar at VIR. Knock On Wood Maybe? JK

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LSEM BIGMAN Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 2:30

So, Forza wouldn't load this morning, and I've already reinstalled, hard restarted, tried changing location/language and deleting local save. The game just will not sync past 99%. Looks like I'm going to have to start from scratch.

I'll probably still race on Sunday, but it will just be a basic livery. Disheartening!
LSEM BIGMAN
LSEM BIGMAN

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 13:13

Can I get in a Mazda and rebadge it as a Rebellion for this round? lol! lol!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 17:32

I will like to thank TORA officials and its community on behalf of remnant racing. It was an honor racing in the ASCC Sprint and Endurance Championships. Tomorrow Remnant Racing will be competing in the Team and Driver championship to hopefully Get an podium finish in the standings. We never imagine making it this far as we did being an rookie racing team. Again we thank you for making this an fun experience not just for us but for all drivers who is participating.

SVR NO MERCY

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneFiend138 Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 21:24

Yes I would also like to thank everyone who gave us the opportunity/entry into TORA as well as drivers who have raced against us and our drivers for sticking with the team since the beginning of basically having to join two teams where we started and then with Remnant Racing forming after some reshuffling it some how worked out but with a possible Podium not only in the Team Championship but Drivers Championship as well is pretty cool and hopefully we will be here for many seasons to come.
BoneFiend138
BoneFiend138

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 22:08

Just wanted to take this moment to thank everyone who helped host and who raced in the Sprint Series. It was quite the undertaking to bring this series to you, and while there have been a few bumps in the road, I think the overall outlook is a positive one.

Would've been better if I didn't gift away another championship yet again... Thanks Turn 10 and their sh*tty servers.

Congrats to the HCR and WR guys on their titles, you've earned them.

Thanks,
Tyler

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 22:58

Fun race, and I have to say this whole hosting thing isn't as scary as I thought.
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Grizz Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 1:06

Had fun in the sprint series finale until I randomly got dropped from the lobby without warning (Thanks Turn 10). Unfortunately I will be missing the Petit Le Mans as I will be away at college Crying or Very sad so thanks to everyone for a great season and I'll see you all soon Hello
LMP Grizz
LMP Grizz

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 1:12

Wanted to add that the final points scores for the sprint series, including the drop rounds, have been tabulated and are now available for your viewing!
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 3:40

Everything is up to date but still pending SIs.

As I tweeted earlier, I wanted this one and dug deep, but this wasn't the way I wanted to win it, by inheriting it from Tyler's demise which was a Forza issue, not his own internet. The best man lost; Tyler deserved it. Although I know he and his team will be relentless at Petit next month.

But what is for sure is that Cal deserved the Privateer's title with Cerberus 2nd. And Hamish did a mint job to secure the team's title for us Smile So overall the cats walk away with a good haul, lots of collective paw shaking and back kneading.

Congrats to Virus overall and Kami doing his duty for their team in GT. And shout out to OneBigMan43, you are the GT privateer champion!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 4:50

Remnant Racing taking bronze in the team championship. It's better than nothing!

SVR NO MERCY

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 12:12

Yeah lads! Series was great. My 3 cents. I wish we had lobbies 15+ more often. I know 2 parties are needed but those races I enjoyed the most. You can feel the racing when there's traffic and battles. With less than 16 drivers lobbies tend to become boring, hot lapping sessions with occasional actions. I know some may complain about danger situations but if people were patient and no reckless sad events would occur less.
I hope in future series at MF7 we will go with rather bigger than smaller lobbies.
Kudos to all who gave a heart into this series. It was a pleasure to race with ya boys.

Last edited by JANlovesMRT on Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 14:46; edited 2 times in total
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by FIA LMC Alflo Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 14:35

Firstly i want congratulation to WR and HCR for the great championship that they did.
The championship has been very funny and hard, after 6 months all pintuation was very close.

Congratulations to organization group for help all that they can.

Thank you very much all FÍA members.
FIA LMC Alflo
FIA LMC Alflo

TORA Race Number : 472
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2016-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LSEM BIGMAN Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 15:46

I want to thank all the organizers, hosts and stewart's for a fantastic season. I already cannot wait for the next season. Also, congratulations to overall and team winners. It was an honor driving Forza's best!
LSEM BIGMAN
LSEM BIGMAN

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 18:30

Hey for the race at Road Alanta. Will the Ford still have an 15% handie cap?

SVR NO MERCY

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 2:33

There were a lot of things to be looked at in B lobby for Mazda Raceway. Generally, I think nothing serious was intended because we were all feeling the heat & got caught up in the moment.
At first, I thought about doing SI, but really theres nothing to gain. It was a good race for us all so I thought I'd share the stream with you all here:
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 2:34

some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Wed 9 Aug 2017 - 0:39

OneBigMan43, well done for winning the Privateer class in GT.

as for myself, its a personal best being in a top 3 in a major series........the last big major series I always miss out on the top 3, (finishing 4th in the privateers). pretty glad that's sorted......still need to work on tuning.......cos I feel I need to learn more....

was also streaming it aswell with the owner of the Oasis sponsored car had a operation awhile ago and was hoping to raise some funds for her cut out on the formation lap which really annoyed me so much.
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16