TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing

+34
PROD DTechR
Veloce Virus
Blacky Mojo
Jan Filip S
F4H Carrera
PRT RaCeR
HCR Motorhead
RBR Venom
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
F4H Lotterer
ESV Moshys
TFz Kami
Ax4x Mikey J
ATP Ginge
TPR Zermatt
DOR ForlornBear
ATP Wheelwash
some evil dude
jd896
THR Flipmode
JIM TacticaL365
Kchrpm
henkymetcola
HCR Mad Bull
DonatedSatyr227
LZR Harmonic
THR WildWin7
TX3 Ventury
Vice255
BigBen13x
Renegade JPS
FIA LMC Alflo
Dragonsyoung
Diablo 29x
38 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing

Post by henkymetcola Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 0:11

Thanks to the person(who's name i wont throw in here) that joined my party after i've finished my first ever hosted race and was (how I felt it) extremely overreacting about i did something wrong....... Thanks again, but i wont ever host a race anymore this is just ridicoulous....
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing

Post by HCR Mad Bull Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 0:15

CAR Harmonic wrote:There's no proof that your 5 minutes extra was on ONE pace lap. That means your AVERAGE speed on the pace lap was 43 MPH - not only is that wrong according to the start procedure, but it's not believable.

If you're going to try to skip around the rules you apparently didn't read, you should at least provide some evidence to support yourself.

Also...

THR Ventury wrote:And we do not act based on "tend" but "do".

Let me fix my previous statement then... Drivers in the lower lobbies ARE all over the place. Better?

He isn't skipping around the rules. As I said in my previous message the start was done wrong. 43mph is probably about right as we all had to stop at the first corner and wait for everyone to be ready

I did think that it was odd with the start and I did read the rules but because he was host I thought he knew about this more than I.

HCR Mad Bull

TORA Race Number : 466
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2016-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kchrpm Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 0:20

DonatedSatyr227 wrote:Stint 4 was going great until a f###ing bad driver came out of the pit, did nothing but roll straight onto the racing line. which case me to hit the wall at 183 mph and lose about 4 miles.
Details on that situation, from what I could ascertain as another driver in the room:
One driver lost connection to the party, I believe it was IDG Skyline.  During a pit stop, he opened the side menu and rejoined the party.  When he got back into the game, it would not let him exit the pause menu.  I do not remember if he explained the situation and warned the party at that moment.  He could not control what the car did upon pit exit. This is when the incident occurred. He was later able to regain control and continue on in the race.

Kchrpm

TORA Race Number : 741
Xbox One Wii U

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JIM TacticaL365 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 0:22

I have stint 1 and 4 it say 5 but it is 4 c lobby on my twitch if you guys need any data
JIM TacticaL365
JIM TacticaL365

TORA Race Number : 365
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THR Flipmode Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 1:22

lobby c should be all set. I jumped into the party before stint 6 began to be sure the starting and ending procedure is run correctly.
THR Flipmode
THR Flipmode

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TX3 Ventury Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 1:37

I do have a proof, I just don't see why I should be prooving anything to you.

CAR Harmonic wrote:
Let me fix my previous statement then... Drivers in the lower lobbies ARE all over the place. Better?

You should learn to have some respect kid. Racing is about ethics. If you dont have that, you ain't sh*t
TX3 Ventury
TX3 Ventury

TORA Race Number : 32
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jd896 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 1:55

CAR Harmonic wrote:

You must do your teammates so proud by saying such kind words Rolling Eyes

Start of stint 5 was interesting. Someone was just napping on the start and I piled into him. Can we please rethink restarting out of the horseshoe? If someone doesn't get going, there's nowhere for anywhere to go. Bus stop may be better?

Last edited by jd896 on Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 2:02; edited 1 time in total
jd896
jd896

TORA Race Number : 62
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 2:01

We only need ask ourselves " why on Earth does a C lobby go faster than A lobbies qualifying time?"
Onece we get the obvious out of the way, we can work on the smaller bits of detail TOGETHER. No offense, but this does look very rhetorical.
. And with that, I feel compelled to agree with Harmonics first statement. Something is clearly off time
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 2:03

jd896 wrote:
CAR Harmonic wrote:

You must do your teammates so proud by saying such kind words Rolling Eyes

Start of stint 5 was interesting. Someone was just napping on the start and I piled into him. Can we please rethink restarting out of the horseshoe? If someone doesn't get going, there's nowhere for anywhere to go. Bus stop may be better?

Not entirely disagreeing, but just think of Forza 4. No repairs in pits at all so we still have something there
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 2:04

It's being fixed, guys.

We don't need to get on each other's case about stuff. Channel concerns, and things will be resolved.

Thanks.

As an aside, I need to know on what lap ForlornBear lagged out on.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 3:40

I lagged out of stint six in Lobby 3, dont know if it makes a difference but grabbed the recording of proof of mileage.
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2012-08-09

http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR ForlornBear Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 4:00

F4H Diablo wrote:It's being fixed, guys.

We don't need to get on each other's case about stuff. Channel concerns, and things will be resolved.

Thanks.

As an aside, I need to know on what lap ForlornBear lagged out on.

Dont know what lap, all I know is that I had around 80-90 miles done, my lobby host was LMP Statistic

DOR ForlornBear

TORA Race Number : 672
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 4:32

THR Ventury wrote:
I do have a proof, I just don't see why I should be prooving anything to you.

CAR Harmonic wrote:

You should learn to have some respect kid. Racing is about ethics. If you dont have that, you ain't sh*t

Kid? I don't think I need to explain why that's a poor choice of words when you're the one who can't grasp a concept that a child could understand.

My etiquette on the track is top notch. My tolerance for idiocy is zero. Learn the difference.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Mad Bull Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 5:50

Who's host for C lobby? No body knows who it is.

HCR Mad Bull

TORA Race Number : 466
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2016-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 7:23

This is exactly why I called for a better lag out rule. No point running now.

TPR Zermatt

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 7:38

Such an inappropriate rule as individual's don't understand how long it takes to gain, say 10 miles. Way to keep people interested.

TPR Zermatt

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Ginge Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:05

ATP Wheelwash wrote:

I lagged out of stint six in Lobby 3, dont know if it makes a difference but grabbed the recording of proof of mileage.

I assume since proof of mileage has been attained, this will be sorted out.....???
ATP Ginge
ATP Ginge

TORA Race Number : 555
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Ginge Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:10

henkymetcola wrote:Thanks to the person(who's name i wont throw in here) that joined my party after i've finished my first ever hosted race and was (how I felt it) extremely overreacting about i did something wrong....... Thanks again, but i wont ever host a race anymore this is just ridicoulous....

Thought you done well, but yes many people lack any form of social skills that use this forum and indeed race......
ATP Ginge
ATP Ginge

TORA Race Number : 555
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:10

That's fine that that's what we are doing - it's the fact there is no point as we are no where near competition - THAT is the whole point of endurance racing, the long battles, stint by stint increasing or decreasing distances and the overall effect is lost with this lag out rule.

It's WAY to aggressive.

TPR Zermatt

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:11

+1
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:14

I see you have deleted your post now Flyin Mikey J, but it literally benefits everyone if that's your angle on endurance racing, to have a more lenient rule.

TPR Zermatt

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:17

Actually I would agree with him. There's an awfull lot going on during the 24hr race. A plan this big can never be perfectly executed so cut them some slack. Maybe setup a solid network for starters so other people don't have to suffer from nonsense like this
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:18

Would cut them slack if this hadn't been debated then what a lot of people wanted was ignored.

Forza lags people out for no reason, everyone knows that.

TPR Zermatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:20

The whole idea of any sort of lag out rule is one reason "why" I am not even bothering with this race.

As long as people get credit for miles they did not complete, I am out.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:21

so you don't like ANY lag out rule?

so you like forces, other than in people's control, to dictate the racing result. Seams sensible to me. GG.

TPR Zermatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next