TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing

+34
PROD DTechR
Veloce Virus
Blacky Mojo
Jan Filip S
F4H Carrera
PRT RaCeR
HCR Motorhead
RBR Venom
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
F4H Lotterer
ESV Moshys
TFz Kami
Ax4x Mikey J
ATP Ginge
TPR Zermatt
DOR ForlornBear
ATP Wheelwash
some evil dude
jd896
THR Flipmode
JIM TacticaL365
Kchrpm
henkymetcola
HCR Mad Bull
DonatedSatyr227
LZR Harmonic
THR WildWin7
TX3 Ventury
Vice255
BigBen13x
Renegade JPS
FIA LMC Alflo
Dragonsyoung
Diablo 29x
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing

Post by Jan Filip S Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:38

I will not come here with some magic formula but actually making some sort of lag out formula isn't that hard. With comming out of the blue: after lag out make some math and come with approximate milage that someone would gain then add to it % penalty. Too easy?

Do not get me wrong. I am not crying out for lag out formula. I have accepted rules by participating and even after lag out I did not lose eager to drive. However this ruling could make TORA more friendly for less hardcore players. Thing is if and how far community want to go that way.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA American Endurance Cup: Daytona 24 Live Timing

Post by Freheliaz Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:59

Why is it always the complaining about the lagout rule when people get affected by it.

You know from the beginning its there. If you don't like it go home and play something else.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:07

Freheliaz wrote:Why is it always the complaining about the lagout rule when people get affected by it.

You know from the beginning its there. If you don't like it go home and play something else.

Why you're so aggresive with your statement? We have a discussion here not a war. If your post refers to mine read it again a bit slower.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:11

Freheliaz wrote:Why is it always the complaining about the lagout rule when people get affected by it.

Same thing could have been said before the rule came in.

But it seems I am the only one who feels this way about it, or more than likely, the only one with the balls to say it publicly and go against the elitists who need everything their way.

If you don't want to race for fun, go back to eSports so you can get paid for playing a video game.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Riptide Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:15

Wow ! Shocked
LMP Riptide
LMP Riptide

TORA Race Number : 653
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:15

Okay gents, I'm calling the line:

______________________________________________________________________________________
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GTDon2 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:20

Flyin Mikey J wrote:

Same thing could have been said before the rule came in.

But it seems I am the only one who feels this way about it, or more than likely, the only one with the balls to say it publicly and go against the elitists who need everything their way.

If you don't want to race for fun, go back to eSports so you can get paid for playing a video game.

No Mikey, I'm with you man. Never been a fan of unearned achievement, and always a fan of the random heartbreak that is competitive racing. At the same time virtual racing does have its own set of unique challenges for fairness. Until the game or simulation gets closer to reality, compromises will be made, and should be tried to see what works best.
GTDon2
GTDon2

TORA Race Number : 126
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://theforzaunderground.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:21

HCR Motorhead wrote:Okay gents, I'm calling the line:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Naw, I got this.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:23

"Elitist" Thing again -_- its already Begun, everyone get your Pitch Forks Out. just because they are apart of ESports and Cars, when they come here, they come for Fun, they want an Even Field, people have a difference in opinion, but dont label all of them as Elitist, as last year, if i remember F4H and HCR were Among these Elitist. yet were here for Fun.

like you said your not Running in the Series Because of the Lagout Rule Right??

then can't you make your own Endurance Series without a Lagout Rule, as a Staff Member dont you have that power??
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:24

There were a few major errors, such as C Lobby not following protocols, live timing being some 8 hours back, things I could have helped with. But, seeing as I was adamantly against certain rules that were implimented to cater to the elitists, I was pushed out of all discussions.

Oh well, is what it is.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4