TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion

+3
some evil dude
Shneeb108
CRA XenoMorph
7 posters

Go down

TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion Empty TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion

Post by CRA XenoMorph Fri 19 May 2017 - 13:29

Discuss away Wink
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion Empty Re: TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion

Post by Shneeb108 Fri 19 May 2017 - 16:02

Just saw the new posting. Are you going to vote on the time and date? Or is it already decided?
Shneeb108
Shneeb108

TORA Race Number : 808
PC PC

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion Empty Re: TORA Spec Cup Season 5: General Discussion

Post by CRA XenoMorph Sat 20 May 2017 - 11:06

Dates and times are decided, still working on the last topics which will be done today..

What will return is that we will have a poll each week on which time of the day we will start (In game) Wink
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat 20 May 2017 - 20:42

I'm bummed, can't do WED night. Maybe next series. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Shneeb108
Shneeb108

PC PC

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Mon 22 May 2017 - 22:31

I've been getting revved up from Precision Race League. I know Tora staff has been running these rules as is for a very long time, but PRL seems go much smoother.
No offense to anyone, but I don't know if I'd join. It may be last second, but I'll see if the registry starts to fill up and decide from there.
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas PJ Pete Sat 27 May 2017 - 4:57

Shneeb its wednesday afternoon for you.

Is this a downloadable car pack? Will have to see whay i csn do with shifts with work to race wed as tuesday im off, very dissappointed with PRL tried the LMP but too much car to hanfle for me and then they cancelled the GT3 series with no reason why, so Tora has to be for me.

May be worth looking at allowing people to change car settings worked well in PRL
Texas PJ Pete
Texas PJ Pete

TORA Race Number : 153
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Sun 28 May 2017 - 12:00

Spec has always run no issues. We wait for drivers if we get a message before start time to get everyone in we can.

The BAC Mono maybe part DLC as well as some tracks. On race night the settings will be forced by the host so if u do not own the content you can still race.

In a single make series it maybe an option to open up tuning in the future.
For Spec we aim for identical platform for all drivers.

Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun 28 May 2017 - 13:50

Texas PJ Pete - Thanks for reminding me it would be afternoon EST time. I'll try the car in spec to see if I can drive it. Then decide.
Shneeb108
Shneeb108

PC PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun 28 May 2017 - 17:06

Drove it tuned, then drove it stock default with super-soft's (Spec). Seems a little loose as stock default set up. Can drive it but can't push it in corners at all without the rear end coming out. Are the Spec rules non-negotiable, or can we at least change tire temps?

I'll try it out again but with hard's this time.

Last edited by Shneeb108 on Sun 28 May 2017 - 21:19; edited 1 time in total
Shneeb108
Shneeb108

PC PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Sun 28 May 2017 - 20:55

The Spec rules are non-negotiable. They have been crafted to get the best racing with this platform. We qualify and start with default setup.

You are permitted to make changes in pitstops. Endurance races will require fuel and tires. Add in the changing weather conditions and it maybe next to impossible drive stock to the end of race.

I found the BAC mono to be very rewarding. Once warmed up allot of fun to chase the grip.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMX Slane Sat 3 Jun 2017 - 9:33

Not sure If we're going to make this series Sad

Working away from home at least 2 of the races but might still race the rest.
BTMX Slane
BTMX Slane

TORA Race Number : 327
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Sat 3 Jun 2017 - 11:11

You wont be the only one to miss a race or 2, so do not let that keep ya from the track.

This season 10 rounds with a drop score it could be anyone's title.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 16:31

Can anyone confirm that this bug has been fixed, or not?

-Bug Name: Can't pit with 'Force Default Setups' on
Description: If the lobby is 'Forcing Default Setups' on cars, then when you make a pitstop, tyres will not be changed (unsure about fuel loads so need to test and confirm) unless weather conditions change. It forces the 'Automatic by Weather' tyre which is a dry tyre, so unless it becomes properly wet, then the pitcrews won't change the tyres to the wets or inters.
Platforms: All
Solution: Avoid running long races where tyre wear is going to become a big issue.
Introduced/Fixed: Patch 5.0/Fix to Come.
Shneeb108
Shneeb108

PC PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 11:50

We do not use the setting Forced default setup.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 21:40

Yeah, due to the pit crew being extremely lazy with default settings forced in the lobby, you will need to reset your tuning and set your pit strategy to default before exiting the pits for qualifying and during the warm-up phase before the race instead.
Therefore default settings will be turned off.
This'll allow you to customize your pit stops when in the race while keeping a leveled playing field.

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down