TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread

+18
ExesIV36
SVR NO MERCY
GTDon2
Springaahhh
Gixer916er
FWD Problems
Matt
GR1M RACER
Ax4x Bandit
Jan Filip S
skyshadow5
Freheliaz
Alphalead15
EZT MAKO 6669
Chief Tokembowl
LMR DarthMario
Ax4x Mikey J
FSR Groves
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 19:13

That's why they're banned in public hoppers.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:08

But they're not all banned. I've seen Land Rovers and Rally Fighters used as weapons in public hoppers just the other day.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:10

Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 Suvs10
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Springaahhh Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 0:48

Cars:

- As JGROVES1996 stated, more variety with the open wheel cars. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see the return of the Formula Mazda racer (since I'll probably run another series as I did in FM6). However it would've been nice to see the inclusion of the USF2000 and the Formula Renault 2.0 for example.

- Would've really enjoyed seeing more cars from the Super GT series (a series I feel is a little underappreciated). And I don't mean just the cars from 2015 onward, throw in some of the legendary JGTC racers from 1993-2004 like the Castrol TOM'S Supra, Pennzoil NISMO GT-R, Raybrig NSX, etc.! Alas, hard to do so when Toyota/Lexus lacks any presence in Forza Motorsport 7 aside from the "Arctic Trucks" Hilux for example... WHOOP-DEE-DOO BASIL! Rolling Eyes

- Go-karts... need I say more?!

Tracks:

Road courses:
- Sepang International Circuit
- Circuit de Monaco
- Hungaroring
- Fuji Speedway
- Zandvoort
- Zolder
- Surfers Paradise Street Circuit
- Imola (screw Monza... yes, I said it!)
- Twin Ring Motegi (sadly would only be the road course since in reality the oval is in a state of disrepair...)
- Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (a.k.a. Mosport)
- Donington Park Circuit

Ovals:
- Milwaukee Mile
- Michigan International Speedway
- Pocono Raceway
- Rockingham (the one in England obviously)
- Calder Park Raceway (a.k.a. "Thunderdome")

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Turn 10 just make more fictional oval tracks. I mean sure there was "Sunset Peninsula Speedway" but we have real-life Daytona now so like maybe some ovals less than 2 miles in length? #BringBackSedona?

Features:

- I cannot stress this enough... A BETTER DAMAGE MODEL! For crying out loud, if I'm racing NASCAR at Daytona and I get turned going 195 into the tri-oval grass and I start flipping, that car should be so unrecognizable like Goose's body after Toecutter's biker gang sets him on fire in Mad Max (such a good movie). Instead, the car loses its spoiler and looks like I just drove into my neighbour's mailbox going only 50! Granted from what I saw in the trailer when it shows one of the cars eating a tire barrier, it looks like it's going to look like the latter lol.

- I really think Turn 10 needs to take a page from Gran Turismo and have the option to upgrade a production car and turn it into a full-blown racer! For example, taking a 1970 Camaro Z/28 and being able to instantly turn it into a legit Trans Am race car with the click of the A button! So we'd have wider body panels, beefier tires, stripped down interior with an actual racing seat/no passenger seats, etc.. I know with this new game, they're bringing more body kits in from Forza Horizon 3 and stuff, but I still feel it could go that extra mile.

- With all these off-road vehicles, I'm hoping they add layouts to the existing tracks so we can do some legit Rallycross or Stadium Super Truck racing! I mean sorry Turn 10, quite certain the '93 Toyota T100 Baja truck was meant for OFF-ROAD, not the twists and turns of Yas Marina! Hilarious

- I'll probably get some heat for this, but the ability to download designs/tunes/vinyls made by other people and be able to edit them. Let's face it though, that won't happen.

- More vinyl placement options (ex. on windows but obviously nothing ridiculous like Ricky Bobby's "Fig Newtons" sticker), and more spaces... sometimes 3,000 per side is not enough!

- Actual communication with your pit crew! Be able to have options on what to do on pit road, plus it'd be great to have actual pit road animations (granted it's hard to do when you have hundreds of different cars that you'd have to do mo-cap for!)

- In terms of race control, the ability to make a race more than 50 laps! Caution option, safety car option, etc.

- Have the ticker always showing during "Spectate Mode" regardless if there's multiple player buckets! Have it also show up in replays too!

- Speaking of replays, have them last the entire race!

I honestly can't think of anything else at the moment... I might later on but yeah, my ridiculous FM7 wishlist everyone! Lol.
Springaahhh
Springaahhh

TORA Race Number : 91
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by GTDon2 Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 4:04

Looking around the Net I've noticed some common opinions on FM7 already like...

"Forza 7 appears to be nothing more than Forza 6 in 4K with Horizon cars added to the list and not much else."

"Refinements underwhelming"

"Forza 7, just another pretty face whilst avoiding actual improvements to the racing."

"Now here's a very important feature in racing, clothing for the drivatar!"

“Crucially for the first time in Forza you can turn on or off assists in the middle of a race,” says Brian Ekberg. Now this is something we've all been complaining about right?

So yeah, looks like you can stop holding your breath for anything truly new or improved. At least it will be mostly the same but with more cars.

GTDon2
GTDon2

TORA Race Number : 126
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://theforzaunderground.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 4:09

One more wish:

The ability to turn off the anti corner-cutting tire walls in a user created lobby.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 16:50

Flyin Mikey J wrote:One more wish:

The ability to turn off the anti corner-cutting tire walls in a user created lobby.

Absolutely. Get 'em out of public lobbies too. I would rather corner-cutters have their cars ghosted and get a 75% power handicap for about 10 seconds or so. There was a game that did that once, I think it was Grid. Much better than the death-walls.

Also, I have been praying to the racing gods that there will be the new '18 IndyCars, but there's probly a 99.9% chance we get the '17 models.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 20:18

Well not to see current GT3, GTLM, and prototypes models is disappointing. GT sport and Project Cars 2 wins again?

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Springaahhh Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 21:04

Chief Tokembowl wrote:
Absolutely. Get 'em out of public lobbies too. I would rather corner-cutters have their cars ghosted and get a 75% power handicap for about 10 seconds or so. There was a game that did that once, I think it was Grid. Much better than the death-walls.

Also, I have been praying to the racing gods that there will be the  new '18 IndyCars, but there's probly a 99.9% chance we get the '17 models.

They could use the iRacing approach where if you blatantly cut a section of the track, you gotta slow yourself down and give up the amount of time you gained from it, or face disqualification. Of course like anything, it could face a number of drawbacks. Probably my biggest concern would be someone cutting the course, being told they gotta slow down and give up the time they gained, and just spinning their car in front of everyone because they're butthurt they gotta give the positions they illegally gained back. Lots of douche nozzles out there that would exploit that...

As for your IndyCar wish, we are getting the following '17 models:

2017 Chevrolet #2 Team Penske IndyCar
2017 Chevrolet #4 AJ Foyt Enterprises IndyCar
2017 Honda #5 Schmidt Peterson Motorsport IndyCar
2017 Honda #9 Chip Ganassi Racing IndyCar
Springaahhh
Springaahhh

TORA Race Number : 91
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 22:18

Springaahhh wrote:
Chief Tokembowl wrote:

Also, I have been praying to the racing gods that there will be the  new '18 IndyCars, but there's probly a 99.9% chance we get the '17 models.

They could use the iRacing approach where if you blatantly cut a section of the track, you gotta slow yourself down and give up the amount of time you gained from it, or face disqualification. Of course like anything, it could face a number of drawbacks. Probably my biggest concern would be someone cutting the course, being told they gotta slow down and give up the time they gained, and just spinning their car in front of everyone because they're butthurt they gotta give the positions they illegally gained back. Lots of douche nozzles out there that would exploit that...

As for your IndyCar wish, we are getting the following '17 models:

2017 Chevrolet #2 Team Penske IndyCar
2017 Chevrolet #4 AJ Foyt Enterprises IndyCar
2017 Honda #5 Schmidt Peterson Motorsport IndyCar
2017 Honda #9 Chip Ganassi Racing IndyCar

Ah. So no '18 models. Oh well, at least Indy's are still included. That penalty system would be cool in private lobbies, but I think the scenario you described above would happen every time in the public hoppers.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 22:25

AAR GTDon wrote:Looking around the Net I've noticed some common opinions on FM7 already like...

"Forza 7 appears to be nothing more than Forza 6 in 4K with Horizon cars added to the list and not much else."

Don't forget all the awesome new custom driver options! Rolling Eyes
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 4:46

Chief Tokembowl wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:Looking around the Net I've noticed some common opinions on FM7 already like...

Don't forget all the awesome new custom driver options!  Rolling Eyes

I'm not inclined to go by opinions of those who haven't even played the game yet. FM6 was also disparaged on the forums prior to release as FM5.5, which was totally off base. I have already pre-ordered the ultimate edition and am really looking forward to it. My two hopes are a better career path, and better AI, though I don't have much hope for the latter.
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 8:07

Well, there is this from someone who has actually tried Forza 7 while at the PAX in Seattle this past weekend. Hailfire97x had this to say:

Forza Motorsport 7 Wishlist Thread - Page 2 Pax10

Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 11:45

He played a convention demo, not the actual full game.

Also, he had nothing to remark on other than his experience really.
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 18:02

He said it was good in a familiar way, and the dynamic weather is possibly useful for what we do, unlike the rain in FM6.

But it did sound as if the AI may still be lacking for anyone who has a clue on how to race. In other words, don't expect much from single player.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 18:23

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up too high.
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 9:39

Yeah. I came to terms that if I want racing simulator I need another game. I still gonna buy 7 as I like other arcade aspects and the community. I only hope for modern racing cars like 2017 RSR and 2016/17 488 not just copy paste FM6 rooster.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gixer916er Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 9:54

Flyin Mikey J wrote:But it did sound as if the AI may still be lacking for anyone who has a clue on how to race. In other words, don't expect much from single player.

it says "low level" AI, so they probably had it turned right down to give noobs a chance to keep up. At higher levels it may be better?

Gixer916er

TORA Race Number : 916
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 12:20

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
Chief Tokembowl wrote:

Don't forget all the awesome new custom driver options!  Rolling Eyes

I'm not inclined to go by opinions of those who haven't even played the game yet. FM6 was also disparaged on the forums prior to release as FM5.5, which was totally off base. I have already pre-ordered the ultimate edition and am really looking forward to it. My two hopes are a better career path, and better AI, though I don't have much hope for the latter.

Fair enough, I'm just tired of game series coming out with new games that are just rehashes of the old. It's not just a Forza/Turn 10 issue, it's industry wide. but that's what FM7 is starting to sound like. I'll hold my final judgement until I actually get a chance to try it, but it is definitely looking like the only reason I will get the new game is to continue my TORA participation.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 16:44

JANlovesMRT wrote:Yeah. I came to terms that if I want racing simulator I need another game. I still gonna buy 7 as I like other arcade aspects and the community. I only hope for modern racing cars like 2017 RSR and 2016/17 488 not just copy paste FM6 rooster.

PCars2 has the modern GTs and Prototypes, and has a nice circuit list. But is quite lack in just about anything else.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 21:51

Yes it has the GT, prototypes I want to drive. The circuits are good enough for me. It has the nice classic tracks I like as well. The dynamic weather should also be good.
But it lacks Forzas livery editor. And I couldn't get my hand at tuning in pCARS 1.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 4:54

The tuning in Pcars borders on idiotic. In trying to be a true sim, they went way overboard with the tuning options. I'm not a race engineer, nor do I want to be. I don't mind a couple of hours tweaking a tune for a series, but I'm not spending the better part of a week just trying to get the car drivable.

After the first one, there is absolutely nothing that can be said that will get me to buy Pcars2. I won't waste my money a second time. Wink
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Gixer916er Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 12:12

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:The tuning in Pcars borders on idiotic. In trying to be a true sim, they went way overboard with the tuning options. I'm not a race engineer, nor do I want to be. I don't mind a couple of hours tweaking a tune for a series, but I'm not spending the better part of a week just trying to get the car drivable.

After the first one, there is absolutely nothing that can be said that will get me to buy Pcars2. I won't waste my money a second time.  Wink

PCars 2 has an in game race engineer to guide you through the tuning. The way I have Pcar1 set up most cars are driveable with std setups. Forza takes longer for me to get a reasonable setup than PCars does. I find there's way too many small increments in Forza.

Gixer916er

TORA Race Number : 916
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ExesIV36 Mon 11 Sep 2017 - 3:11

What's TORA's plans for FM7 if any?
ExesIV36
ExesIV36

TORA Race Number : 336
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL DONE BAKU Mon 11 Sep 2017 - 12:38

Well i guess the BoP for most of the cars is already done....
WELL DONE BAKU
WELL DONE BAKU

TORA Race Number : 65
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next