TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series

Go down

Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series Empty Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series

TORA is proud to announce the much anticipated arrival of the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series, starting October 22nd 2017.
With guidance from Porsche Carrera Cup UK the team at TORA has been careful to present a series that highlights all the best qualities of the real world of the real world equivalent within the Forza Motorsport framework.

Entrants will be greeted by an exciting five round calendar featuring circuits such as Brands Hatch, Silverstone National as well as Mugello

A spec build for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (currently) will ensure exciting, close racing throughout the field with the emphasis firmly on driver ability.

The 2017 TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series is the first of a number of Porsche inspired events to take place at TORA over the next twelve months. Stay tuned for more details on those in the new year.

Sign ups for the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series are open right now with the first round starting on 22nd October at 8pm GMT

For more details head to forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Last edited by Matt on Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 10:32; edited 1 time in total

Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series EwVLgo3
Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Announcing the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series :: Comments

SubaruWRX522

Post Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 0:44 by SubaruWRX522

(Im)patiently waiting for more details on car specs and calendar:D

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 17:23 by SGR Phloofy

I have yet to purchase the game, but from what I read both 911 GT3 RS cars are locked behind some form of RNG. I don't see many people being able to unlock them before the series starts. I really want to run in this but if I can't participate becasue of shitty game design I'll be more than a little upset.

Back to top Go down

SubaruWRX522

Post Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 17:51 by SubaruWRX522

The description it gives on how to unlock it in game is very vague. I'm hoping once I finish career mode it will be unlocked.

Back to top Go down

LMP Crimsonify

Post Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 8:36 by LMP Crimsonify

I've yet to lay my hand on the game but I'll probably purchase it as soon as my salary drops. Where do we sign up?

Back to top Go down

HCR Faithless

Post Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 9:27 by HCR Faithless

So far through my playing 6-10 hours of play focusing on collecting as many cars as you can will be able to buy the GT3.

Back to top Go down

SubaruWRX522

Post Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:43 by SubaruWRX522

HCR Faithless wrote:So far through my playing 6-10 hours of play focusing on collecting as many cars as you can will be able to buy the GT3.

Problem is, mine still is locked and I'm tier 6

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 16:01 by Matt

We were as disappointed to find out about the lock on certain cars. Rest assured we are working hard with T10 to come up with a solution for our Carrera Cup moving forward.

As soon as I have more news I'll post here and on Twitter.
Series section won't go live until we have confirmation from the developer as to what we can expect.

Back to top Go down

SubaruWRX522

Post Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 17:33 by SubaruWRX522

Matt wrote:We were as disappointed to find out about the lock on certain cars. Rest assured we are working hard with T10 to come up with a solution for our Carrera Cup moving forward.

Series section won't go live until we have confirmation from the developer as to what we can expect.
Thanks Matt! In the mean time I'm continuing on my mission to unlock it through career mode.

Back to top Go down

skyshadow5

Post Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 22:19 by skyshadow5

Matt wrote:We were as disappointed to find out about the lock on certain cars. Rest assured we are working hard with T10 to come up with a solution for our Carrera Cup moving forward.

You can expect to get shafted by Turn 10 like the rest of us Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 9:07 by Matt

We should have some very good news in the next 24hrs.
Expect the series forum section to be open soon Smile

Back to top Go down

F4H Button

Post Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 13:28 by F4H Button

all I'll say is....What were T10 thinking locking cars? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 13:39 by Matt

I've been informed by a member of the community that the GT3 RS may well be available in Speciality Dealership right now. So go grab it if you're looking to take part in the series.

Back to top Go down

F4H Button

Post Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 14:56 by F4H Button

Matt wrote:I've been informed by a member of the community that the GT3 RS may well be available in Speciality Dealership right now. So go grab it if you're looking to take part in the series.

It's not showing for me

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 15:59 by LMR TopSecret

you've done the series on the wrong game. dreadful geezas

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 16:21 by Matt

F4H Button wrote:
Matt wrote:I've been informed by a member of the community that the GT3 RS may well be available in Speciality Dealership right now. So go grab it if you're looking to take part in the series.

It's not showing for me

No I've been fed misinformation there sadly!
HOWEVER - there is a plan in place and more will be revealed as soon as I get final confirmation on a few points from Turn 10.

Back to top Go down

S34LEY

Post Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 17:09 by S34LEY

could we not use the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS?

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 17:26 by Diablo 29x

Carrera Cup is based on the GT3 Cup car, hence their car selection (would've been nice to have said car in game but, I digress)

Also, the GT2 RS would be terrible to race. The skill gap between first and last in the GT2 would be significantly higher than it will be w/ the GT3 RS. Not many can push a 500 HP car to the edge, but far fewer can take a 700 HP car to its limits.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down