TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair.

3 posters

Go down

Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. Empty Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair.

Post by PNRblinkyxx Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 2:51

Gamertag - blinky77
Age - 28
Country - United States.
Experience - Sim racing since childhood. Former amusement park go-kart champion.
Interests - Writing, acting, Japanese motorsport, pro wrestling, video games.
Expectations - Any sports car road racing championship
How did you hear about TORA? - Affiliation with Radio Show Ltd.

Introducing myself, my name is RJ, and I'm joining TORA alongside my friends Cayenne (friendLeader) and Allison (GreenTeaZX) as a team - with the aim to compete in sanctioned series in 2018. I have about 15-20 years of sim racing experience as a driver, though to be realistic, I'm not the fastest driver. (At best, we'd be Silver-rated, and not of the Super Silver variety.) The three of us, well, our aim is simple: We want to compete to the best of our abilities, and we want to hopefully inspire other people to get into this hobby and help them feel included.

We looked to TORA for its professional approach to sim racing, and because it was viable for the games we want to compete in - primarily, the Forza mainline series. (The RSL affiliation also helps, admittedly.)

Outside of the driving side of things, I have experience as a sim racing commentator, formerly of various RD-sanctioned championships.

Some of you might also know me for being the lead Super GT and Super Taikyu Series correspondent for DailySportsCar, and the founder and editor of Super GT World.

Let's be friends!
-R.J.

PNRblinkyxx

TORA Race Number : 781
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-12-12

http://supergtworld.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. Empty Re: Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair.

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 4:39

Welcome!! Cool

Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. Y4AOm8B

Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. MMW7lPFLooking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. Ugzq3mELooking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. SyP3J7VLooking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. ThRRsUxLooking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. UDO8mUuLooking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair. Empty Re: Looking to compete, be a mentor, and above all, have fun and race fair.

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 7:50

From reading your backstory, I'd say that it appears you may have found exactly what you were looking for.

Welcome to TORA

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down