TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup

2 posters

Go down

New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup Empty New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup

Post by LS Bucktide Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 21:47

Hello all, I just recently found out about TORA and was immediately interested.

Gamertag: Bucktide
Platforms: PC, Xbox One

I've been a Forza player since the days of Motorsport 3, but never really cared much about my own skill or being competitive up until recently. That changed once I got a racing wheel last year, and now I play just about every modern sim to varying degrees. Starting on Forza though, Ive always loved the idea of having leagues similar to iRacing. So once I found this, I figured I'd give it a try After all, what to get better than high level competition? Ive seen many names here topping leaderboards, as well as racing against some of you before.

I'd just like to make sure that I do everything necessary to be able to enter the GT Cup properly, so some help would be appreciated.

I look forward to racing against you all.
LS Bucktide
LS Bucktide

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2019-10-18

Back to top Go down

New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup Empty Re: New here - Looking to compete in the GT Cup

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 3:16

Welcome!! Cool I see you already applied for your racing license, so once that gets looked at you should be free to sign up for the series!!
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down