TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
VPR Team Positions Available EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
VPR Team Positions Available EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

VPR Team Positions Available

Go down

VPR Team Positions Available Empty VPR Team Positions Available

VPR Team Positions Available Vpr_2010

We Now Have Requirements To Fill 2 Seat Positions Within Our Team With Options To Progress Further Within Our Team. You Must Be Willing To Participate As A Team Member At All Times Within A Sponsored Team.
We Have Always Only Selected Those People Who Are Most Suited For Our Team, We Have No Interest In Quickly Bulking Out Our Team Membership Count Therefore Every New Team Member Serves A Probationary Period. Positions Are Open To New & Seasoned Virtual Racers, Blistering Fast Lap Times Are Not A Requirement But Consistency Is Indeed Something We Look For In Each Team Member. Interested?

Please DO NOT Comment Below As Your Reply May Well Go Unseen, Instead Get In Touch Here: CTech Motorsport / Virtual Pirtek Racing Join Us  

Thanks.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

VPR Team Positions Available :: Comments

WELL DONE BAKU

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 14:56 by WELL DONE BAKU

Is It Necessary To Capitalise The First Letter Of Every Word In Order To Join? Asking For A Friend.

Back to top Go down

CTM AnonCaliga

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 17:14 by CTM AnonCaliga

nO yoU coulD alsO capitalisE thE lasT letteR iF yoU werE skilleD enougH.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 17:40 by GBR WARRIOR

wHat tHe hEll iS goIng oN hEre?

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE BAKU

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:01 by WELL DONE BAKU

If you are super pro, you could also capitalise random letters and paint them onto a meme car:

VPR Team Positions Available B236e71f-b195-4766-b89c-75a415ac2b0f

Back to top Go down

CTM AnonCaliga

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:12 by CTM AnonCaliga

Jealousy, its a terrible thing. Razz

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE BAKU

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:24 by WELL DONE BAKU

Remember that time in ASCC when your team finished two positions above ours, by a margin of 180 points? when all of our drivers missed the final round?

If your happy being the lowest scoring full season entry to every series then everyone is cool with that, but i'm far from jealous of you guys consistently being bottom lobby and even then getting lapped multiple times...

As you may be able to tell we all had a good time with you guys throwing your toys out of the pram over the April fools joke, it provided plenty of ammunition for the meme generators.

I'm glad i left the little dictatorship you guys have going, and if any of your fast guys feel like jumping the wall to a team that frequents the higher lobbies and has meaningful results, they can get in touch.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:34 by GBR WARRIOR

^ I see the tension between drivers hasn't changed, there will always be different types of Beef on this farm. 😂

Back to top Go down

CTM AnonCaliga

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:42 by CTM AnonCaliga

Yea Dave mate, I mean Plankton, pLaNk or whatever you call yourself these days LMAO, fact check mate is what you need regarding positions and standings. I recall you got pretty f**ked off when you got booted from the team, didn't you throw the dummy about over that. Anyway its obviously got to you all this time that you still troll each and every post our team put out here and on social media and continually replying to this thread just further confirms that, so jealousy isn't a thing (Censored), okay then we all believe you Wink
Anyway carry on proving the point mate as I shan't be engaging with silliness any longer. Have a super day Mr Plankton. Very Happy

Last edited by VPR AnonCaliga on Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 17:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BigBen13x

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:44 by BigBen13x

Gentlemen, do I need to pour water on to this little fire or can we behave like adults?

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE BAKU

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:58 by WELL DONE BAKU

Okay where to begin:

Not sure why you are making a big deal of my Gamertag? Ive changed it once in about 8 Years...

If you want to fact check, i'm more than happy to post the 'Internal team communication' in which you say that you will allow me to run in a totally unrelated series as a privateer but only as a goodwill gesture because you hadn't been asked the question before, but you will then write into the rules that you are banning anyone from running ANY series that VPR isn't explicitly involved in.

I'm also more than happy to post my resignation from the team, in which i say that you expecting me to totally turn my back on the people i began racing with, all of whom you didn't even know or have any dealings with, is something i am not willing to do.

You might not recall because your fact checking seems a little off too apparently, but i also said that i planned to enter the series as a privateer after leaving VPR, and as a gesture of goodwill i told you i was switching car so that you can be certain i wasn't using the teams tune for my own gain. Another point i made in that resignation was that the only thing i wanted from VPR in return was an Acknowledgment that you had received it, and instead you blocked me on all platforms and told the rest of the team to cease contact entirely.

That isn't exactly the type of professionalism i think people would expect to see from a 'serious' team manager is it? Then again using emojis and getting into online beef with someone isn't either.

Before you say it, i realise that makes me sound like a hypocrite, as i too am indulging in the beef, (its succulent isn't it?) but i don't run a team, and i've knocked off work for the day so i really don't have anything better to do.

As said, i'll happy send the Communication and my resignation to anyone that wants to see, or failing that, i think your responses on this thread have already shown prospective team members what you are actually like.

Good Day Anon

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 19:03 by GBR WARRIOR

Just going from the above I wouldn't want to join either team you're affiliated with. One goes looking for and intices arguments, the other lacks the self-control to avoid getting involved in one on an internet forum.

Back to top Go down

Simply Law

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 23:59 by Simply Law

Damn I ran out of popcorn

Back to top Go down

LMP Grizz

Post Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 1:32 by LMP Grizz

TLR Law wrote:Damn I ran out of popcorn

I was just about to make some more, you want some? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 14:15 by Diablo 29x

VPR Team Positions Available Latest?cb=20121103015151 VPR Team Positions Available Tom1

Back to top Go down

FSR Groves

Post Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 16:08 by FSR Groves

iFARM SALT wrote:Just going from the above I wouldn't want to join either team you're affiliated with. One goes looking for and intices arguments, the other lacks the self-control to avoid getting involved in one on an internet forum.

This. People really need to grow up.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down