TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results

Go down

Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results Empty Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 23:58

All SI Results will be posted below!

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results Empty Re: Spec Miata US - Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 23:58

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 812
Drivers Involved: isyoube
Series: Spec Miata US
Round: R1 Silverstone National
Race: Race 2
Lobby: C Lobby US
Lap: aproximately lap 14

Evidence: Game Clip https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ax4x-farcanal/video/91036249

Description by Ax4x farcanal: I was behind isyou be waiting for an opportunity to pass.As we entered the last turn isyoube went wide leaving me an opportunity to pass which I proceeded to do We made slight contact then as I passed him he turned into me and we collided then he did it again contacting me on the rear of my car spinninig me around and I lost several positions

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Point Penalty to Isyoube for causing avoidable contact with Ax4x Farcanal, resulting in a crash and loss of position. The contact on the exit of Luffield Corner had no bearing on the incident. There was plenty of space to the outside for both cars to remain side by side.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 0:25

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 809
Drivers Involved: AMS Sandman63
Round: Round 1
Lobby: A lobby
Lap: Lap 10

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/pedanticsquirel/video/91003312

Description by PedanticSquirel: I was battling Darkzer for 8th position. Going into the turn I was side by side with Darkzer, as we entered the turn Sandman looked to make it 3 wide then backed out of it. Continuing through the corner I'm still side by side with Darkzer and I get punted out wide by Sandman. After saving my car from a spin and trying to rejoin safely I lost 4-5 places as a result.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to AMS Sandman63 for causing contact that resulted in a loss of positions. The intent to undercut to the inside lane here is obvious, but it was done before PedanticSquirrel was clear, which caused the incident.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 29 Mar 2020 - 18:02

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 815
Drivers Involved: Myself, LSEM ChaosFox
Round: 2
Race: 2
Lobby: C
Lap: Lap 1 turn 1

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-grizz/video/65b00350-f1b0-4ab3-9594-0dd324fe6d58/adca5dfa-9dfa-4d59-b6c9-4126e93554ee0

Description by LMP Grizz : Fox thought is was a good idea to make it 3 wide into turn 1 on lap 1, went from 1st to last and ended up finishing the race 9th. I tried to out break him and bayless into t1 and held my line as best I could but still got hit multiple times which resulted in the spin.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to LSEM ChaosFox for causing avoidable contract, resulting in a loss of position. The secondary contact was the factor in bringing forward a penalty - in that particular case a slight lift to allow everyone back in line would've saved the day.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 29 Mar 2020 - 23:01

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 817
Drivers Involved: FFR Booster
Series: Spec Miata
Round: 2 / Mugello
Race: 1
Lap: 3 (2nd flying lap)

Evidence: Game Clip - https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/isyoube/video/91813453

Secondary (and clip that provides the real evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA8u_Npmy0M

Description by isyoube: Start at 3:35ish, FFR Booster dive bombs me down the inside of 2. No way they were making that turn. This got me out of sorts and put me side ways twice, first left then right and into the sand pit ruining my race (from 10th to 6th after the first lap).

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to DJProfessor for pinballing FFR Booster into Isyoube, resulting in a loss of position.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 13:54

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 821
Drivers Involved: Me, AMS Huracan
Round: 2
Lobby: A
Lap: Lap in vid

Evidence: https://youtu.be/sAT0IvWiDDc

Description by LMP Chicago: It might not seem like anything but if I was to keep turning right I would have put him into the wall with myself.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points penalty to AMS Huracan for causing avoidable contact to gain a position. Huracan was braking later than most here - the only problem was everyone else was cutting back to the apex. sooner. In this instance, Huracan dove in too hot and used Chicago as a wall stop. Pretty cut and dried.

In addition to the penalty above, AMS Huracan will be placed under a probationary period for the remainder of the series, effective immediately. Though we at TORA cannot (and will not) pass judgment on action that's taken place at different racing leagues, the amount of incidents in the first few rounds combined with the apparent bad blood between Chicago and Huracan has been brewing long enough that it's becoming excessive. Any penalty Huracan receives will automatically be escalated one higher level and any retaliatory action from Chicago will be treated the same way. This should put a swift end to any issues from here on out.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 15:09

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 819
Drivers Involved: Axfx farcanel
Race: 2

Evidence: Game Clip - https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/isyoube/video/91814282

Description by isyoube: Further evidence of farcanel's driving/carelessness/agenda against me - Starting video at 3:13ish. I I move right down the straight to protect the inside and force him to go around me. When he showed he wasn't going to force that issue, I started back left to set up for the corner, way before the braking zone and plenty of time for him to react/ease off. I go into the braking zone, get on the brakes, almost a full second later I get hit from behind, getting me loose.

After getting it back together, I continue on (NO retaliation as I was accused of last week) he drives into me again. around 3:24.

At this point, one would think if it were accidental he would be trying to avoid contact. In these cars, no reason to track all the way out left and the racing line is not to, in order to set up for the left hander/turn 2. Instead, he's continuing to drive into me and hits me/is trying to force me super wide at 3:26.

At 3:30, again, no regard for me being there and if I hadn't slowed up, we would have hit AGAIN. Instead, I backed off and let him go because I was trying to race, not be part of a demolition derby.

As a note and example of how super cautious I was around him this week, in addition to the left hander/3:30 timestamp, please watch at the 4:00 mark which shows close racing without any contact.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points penalty to Ax4x Farcanal for causing avoidable contact to gain a position. Aggressive driving is fine as long as you're not pushing people out of the way to make a pass, which this falls afoul of. It also should be noted that after reviewing multiple clips from the last couple weeks, I can confirm that there is no "agenda" here between Isyoube and Farcanal from either side - the driving between the two of them has been haphazard at times, but it's not intentional. That being said, both of them need to do a better job of not running into each other. Consider this a final warning or probations will follow.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 31 Mar 2020 - 16:18

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 818
Drivers Involved: Ax4x farcanel

Evidence: Game clip - https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=shellnav&activetab=main:mainTab4

Additional Clips made by Stewarding team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIjmysMV-O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7mlTr-1YKI

Description by isyoube: Starting video at 3:51ish - This video goes to show Ax4x's careless driving which was the underlying issue in an SI last week against me. After my incident with FFR Booster, I was careful to come back on the track mildly and stay track right. farcanel drive into me (again), A) not leaving me room track right but B) rubs into me while pulling in front of me going into a brake zone.

At this point, into the left hander, I believe he makes contact with whoever is track left, and have no clue who was at fault or what happened, but then I got hit off track right. (2nd time in two weeks he's knocked me off track) When attempting to come back on track (watch closely - I'm under control and at a proper angle, not sideways coming back on) farcanel give me no room and hits me again, knocking me off track again.

Stewards Decision: There will be a -3 Championship Points penalty given to both Ax4x Farcanal and to Isyoube for causing avoidable contact, and this one is a very odd scenario, so I'll do my best to explain the thought process as thoroughly as I can.

Mid-straight, Farcanal starts to lean to the right and makes contact with Isyoube who is alongside. How/why Farcanal moved over when he was clearly there, I'm not sure. It's a negligible offense but one that should be avoided. On entry, Farcanal turns in and seems to forget there's a car on his inside. He makes contact which pings him back into Isyoube, who goes off track. This is worthy of a -3 points penalty, fairly cut and dried.

Now the trickiness begins. Isyoube then attempts to rejoin the track but while he is nearly lined up with the edge of the track, he is coming back to the inside where Farcanal already has someone to his outside, therefore has to take a narrow line. Isyoube doesn't compensate for this and clips Farcanal, which puts him around, too. When you go off track, regardless of reason, you must re-enter safely without causing contact. It does not matter if you were hit off course, and said contact does not give that driver the right of way when re-entering the track. Isyoube was well within control of his car while trying to rejoin the track, and could've (and should've) adjusted for the 2 cars on his left. For this reason, Isyoube gets a penalty, too.

From Isyoube's POV in hood cam, it looks like he's pinged off the track and is pinched when he rejoins. However, looking at the replay (see the two clips from YouTube) from 3rd person, you can see that the story changes. I saved his clip with telemetry up to also show that he was full throttle (albeit in a gear too high) trying to rejoin the track. That wasn't the right thing to do. It may have been the correct angle as Isyoube said, but given the circumstances of drivers around him, the correct thing to do would've been to chop the throttle and re-enter behind Farcanal, and to file this SI after the race. I'll reiterate this from above: When you are rejoining the track, you do NOT have the right of way. You have to go slowly or wait until it's safe. In this case contact was made by the original perpetrator, but it could've just as easily been another driver that got clipped as an innocent bystander.

Generally if you run hood or bumper cam, you are not going to be able to see the other drivers around you as well as you would in chase cam. View choice is 100% open, but it's your responsibility to have spatial awareness. To go along with the comments from SI-819, the warning has been established that these two drivers need to drive cleaner with each other, and spatial awareness needs to improve. There is no agenda as claimed by Isyoube, he's not being specifically targeted. I expect there to be minimal issues from either of these drivers in the near future.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 12:34

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 827
Drivers Involved: DOR Stamina
Series: Miata Spec US
Round: 4
Lap: Lap 21/Final Lap

Evidence: https://twitter.com/theoutlawedtj/status/1248444129673084930?s=21

Description by SSR Outlaw: SFM Darkzer and I were battling through turn 1 going into the final lap. DOR Stamina extended turn 1 to improve position and did not make an attempt to correct the mistake by restablishing original track position.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to DOR Stamina for violating track limits to gain a position. T1 at Hockenheim is easily miscalculated, so when you get 3-4 cars barreling in at the same time, things can go south pretty quickly. Darkzer and Outlaw are battling but Stamina misses his braking point and goes wide to avoid contact. This is fine, but, he returns to the track full throttle and avoids the 3 cars to the inside that bungle up in T2. Had he checked up and allowed everyone to regain their positions (which is what he should've done), this would've been a non-issue.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 12:46

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 826
Drivers Involved: AMS Huracan
Series: Miata Spec US
Round: 4
Lap: Lap 1

Evidence: https://twitter.com/theoutlawedtj/status/1248444052845891586?s=21

Description by SSR Outlaw: SFM Darkzer and AMS Huracan went wide in the final corner. I drove up the inside and AMA Huracan cut across my front end unsettling the car and I was unable to keep the car from spinning causing a multi car accident.

Stewards Decision: -5 Championship Points Penalty to AMS Huracan for causing avoidable contact, which set off quite the wreck. This is a bit messy so let's break it down a bit:

Darkzer comes in for one of his "divebombs" and bumps Huracan, who goes off onto the drag strip over the curb. This is fairly negligible. Huracan then comes back onto the track and tries to make the apex, which Outlaw is occupying. This starts the beginning of a really long, drawn-out sim twitch, which ends up collecting a few cars and wrecking them with 100% damage. The contact was minor and normally would've drawn a -3 penalty, but because Huracan was placed on probation after Round 2, any penalty is automatically bumped up an additional level.

To answer this question before it's formally asked - There was no restart due to the fact the leader had already crossed the start/finish, therefore confirming the race as live. If there were 3 or more cars damaged, then a Safety Car should've been called. There are a number of revisions set to be added to the Driver's Handbook this coming week, and this procedure is one of those things.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down