TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results

Go down

Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results Empty Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 0:19

All SI Results will be posted below!

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results Empty Re: Spec Miata UK - Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 0:19

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 810
Drivers Involved: Me, AMS Huracan
Series: Spec Miata
Round: 1
Race: 1
Lobby: A
Lap: 7

Evidence: https://youtu.be/kaUVRrvktS0

Description by LMP Chicago : I run wide and slow do for the corner to try and not hit Matt but get hit in the right rear panel causing me to spin. I was on the throttle early to try and get a better exit out of the corner as other drivers were doing but with the nature of the car I couldn’t save the spin.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points penalty to AMS Huracan for causing avoidable contact, resulting in a loss of position. While the initial contact was more of a concertina effect, it was determined that the proceeding contact spinning Chicago around could've been avoided.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 0:27

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 808
Drivers Involved: RT93 Neverblade
Series: Spec Miata UK
Round: Round 1
Race: Race #2
Lobby: B Lobby
Lap: Lap #9

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/pedanticsquirel/video/90976356

Description by PedanticSquirel: Going through T1, Neverblade got a better run than I did. With his run he did not try and pass around my car when we got to the straight. Instead he bumped, moved my car and proceeded to overtake me off track. He did not lift the throttle to surrender back the position afterwards, nor make an attempt to redress the advantage he gained while off the track.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to RT93 Neverblade to the combination of causing avoidable contact and exceeding track limits to gain a position. You can't run into the back of someone and go 3-4 feet off track to continue making a pass.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 29 Mar 2020 - 18:09

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 820
Drivers Involved: FTP Hornet, RT93 PiRLO
Round: 2
Lobby: 1
Lap: 4

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/ftp_hornet/clip/ProductiveHonorableWalletSquadGoals

Description by FTP Hornet: RT93 PiRLO just before last corner hit me into rear right panel and spin me out. Classy PIT maneuver.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Point Penalty to RT93 Pirlo for causing avoidable contact, resulting in a loss of positions. In this case, Pirlo tried to take advantage of Papaille and Hornet battling, but he misjudged it ever so slightly and clipped Hornet on the way through. Half the time this works out perfectly and it goes up as a highlight... the other half you punt the other driver and they're not pleased.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 13:25

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 816
Drivers Involved: Myself and Thederppolice1
Race: 2
Lobby: B
Lap: 2 and 3

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/FriendlyAuspiciousBorkWow
https://clips.twitch.tv/VibrantEasyPassionfruitOSfrog

Description by LMP Crimsonify: Coming to the end of lap 2, I brake a bit too hard into the second to last corner, giving Thederppolice1 the chance to sneak up the inside. He pulls alongside and I give him space, looking to maximize my exit, but he's coming in too hot. He starts drifting wide, makes contact and puts me in the wall, costing me 5 positions.

Moving on to lap 3 Thederppolice1 goes very narrow into turn three, ruining his exit. I pulled alongside and held my line with the intent of compromising his entry into turn four, pinching him on the inside. He starts turning right to push me off him making contact again. I move towards the ideal racing line late, hit the brakes and turn in. I then go a bit narrow into turn five because he still has a bit of overlap. I don't want to go wide and shove him in the gravel so I tap the brakes and turn in. He on the other hand turns in like he's the only car on track, hitting my rear-left corner and sending me sideways.

LMP Rixon also had trouble racing Thederppolice1 yesterday, telling me about his aggressive moves and little to no respect shown to the cars around him post-race, but I'm not sure if Rixon grabbed any clips.

Stewards Decision: TWO penalties, each -3 Championship points, given to Thederppolice1 for causing avoidable contact to create an advantage. Discretion is the better part of valor, folks. Going for an over/under is fine but you have to judge it correctly, or you yeet the other driver. The first incident could've been avoided by chopping the throttle.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 13:36

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 814
Drivers Involved: Me, LMP Rixon
Series: Mazda MX-5 Spec Cup EU
Round: 2/Mugello Short
Lobby: B
Lap: 5,9,14,15

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugc2i_D2ltA

Description by thederppolice1: Lap 5 (1:18)- On the straight coming out of the 1st chicane Rixon saw I had a run on him with speed and deliberately blocked me almost putting me into the grass and I lost all my momentum.
Lap 9 (3:08)- Almost identical conditions with the same result only he blocked me to the left, I swerved right and he blocked me again, once again losing all momentum.
Lap 14 (4:18)- I run wide into the first corner I was coming back but I gave him room, in the exit of the corner he turned left hitting me and sending me into a partial spin.
Lap 15 (5:15)- I ran a little slow off of the exit of the 2nd chicane. He had the run but didn't check up and turn right into me sending me into a uncontrollable drift which put me off the track and into the gravel. I was running for 6th at the time and ended up finishing 10th. Resulting in me unable to get into the reverse order. I didn't make a big fuss to everyone in the race but I was quite upset over this.

Stewards Decision: TWO separate, each -3 Championship Points, penalties given to LMP Rixon for causing avoidable contact to gain an advantage. The breakdown of the incidents listed is:

1. (Lap 5) - No action required. Rixon moved before the braking zone and before Thederppolice1 had positioning.
2. Blocking - Warning for making >1 move down a straightaway. This is different because the replay shows Rixon reacting rather than maintaining a steady line. Don't drive in your mirrors.
3. Avoidable Contact - Warning but combined with incident #2 results in the penalty escalated one level, so -3 Points.
4. Avoidable Contact - A standard -3 Points penalty.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 13:44

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 824
Drivers Involved: Multiple
Lobby: A
Lap: Check Clip

Evidence:

https://twitter.com/rt93clown93/status/1243305151554883586?s=21

https://twitter.com/papaille53/status/1243499619868389377?s=21

Description by Head Steward: SI being filed as discretionary measure, as it has drawn lots of attention from the Forza community in the past 24 hours. Huracan makes an ill-advised late braking move, punting Xebot out of the way. In the melee, Papaille tries to take advantage but clips Huracan on the way by, sending multiple cars careening into the wall.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Point penalty given to AMS Huracan for causing avoidable contact, which resulted in a loss of position. Divebombs are fine but you have to be mindful that the person you're trying to pass might be A, blissfully unaware and B, moving to the apex faster than you think. Then there's the crash on the exit of the turn - It's not really anyone's fault. Huracan checked up a bit and moved to the right slightly, but Papaille had a full head of steam and the group all piled into the wall. A... well it's not so much a "warning" as much a reminder to Papaille that when there's a crash going on, emulating Cole Trickle from Days of Thunder does not always work. That could've gone anywhere's from perfectly fine (which most of the time it does) to spearing everyone off because of your aggression. This one falls left of center. Just a little more caution is requested here.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 12:24

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 828
Drivers Involved: thederppolice
Series: Spec UK
Round: 4 Hock
Lobby: C
Lap: 7/8 cant remember exactly

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/587666371

Description by SFM Benedict: heading down the straight after turn 2 just before the 2nd kink i went to turn left to take the kink and thederppolice turned into and spun me into the tyre walls

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to Thederppolice1 for causing avoidable contact with SFM Benedict. Derp... well he kinda derped him by turning in just a touch too early and Forza physics did the rest. Wasn't intentional by any stretch, just an unfortunate incident. Could Benedict have left a bit more room? Yes, he probably could've, but the contact wasn't his fault, hence the penalty.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 20 Apr 2020 - 12:42

Drivers Involved: Koenigsegg R & RT93 Neverblade
Round: 5
Race: 2
Lobby: Lobby A
Lap: Lap 2 (first racing lap)

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/koenigsegg-r/video/94145243

Description by Koenigsegg R: I was on the outside of RT93 Neverblade in Rainey Curve. At the end of the corner he pushed me off track. This caused me to lose momentum and a place.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to RT93 Neverblade for causing avoidable contact which resulted in a loss of position. It's only a small wiggle that caused Koenigsegg R to be bounced off track but, it did, so here we are.

With this penalty, the series results are now final.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down