TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!)

+3
Crisis Nine
Sgt JigglyMoobs
XTI Jon Snow
7 posters

Go down

Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) Empty Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!)

Post by XTI Jon Snow Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 17:41

http://jalopnik.com/5371095/official-fernando-alonso-signs-three+year-contract-with-scuderia-ferrari

Fernando Alonso, Renault’s two-time world champion will officially replace Kimi Räikkönen and will make him $28–37 million a year.

Felipe Massa, still recuperating from his head injury sustained at the Hungarian Grand Prix, will remain with Ferrari as Alonso’s teammate.

Giancarlo Fisichella, who joined Ferrari after a surprising second place finish for Force India at the Belgian Grand Prix, will remain for 2010 as the team’s reserve driver.

Räikkönen is rumored to return to his former team McLaren, where he will surely have a jolly time with Lewis Hamilton. You can just picture the Ice Cream Man being two driver to last year’s champion—well, to anybody.
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) Empty Re: Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!)

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 17:54

ahhh man i hate alonso hes even more arrogant than hamilton !

ferrari are fags !
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!) Empty Re: Ferrari to sign Alonso (didn't see that one coming!)

Post by XTI Jon Snow Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 17:57

I know. im no longer a ferrari fan,
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 18:01

Who's Alanso? Laughing

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 18:11

spelling fail, i know
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 20:20

I love Alonso, one of the things that keeps me watching F1 Very Happy

I don't understand what he has done to upset you guys..
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 20:25

He just comes off arrogant, (who changed the title?)
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 20:27

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by racelegend MB1 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 20:30

Please someone stop him coming to mclaren! life is fun at the minuite with lewis and hekki. we may not have the best supporting driver for hamilton, but atleast he is an iceman that hasnt had his mouth frozen over.

As for alonso. im past caring, this guy is just one arrogant sod and now his head will be even bigger, hopefully itl ruin the ferrari aero and his carrer will die out painfully Laughing
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 20:53

Alonso is a great driver though, atleast admit that rather than bad mouthing the guy, I just know im gonna get shot down for all this like I used to, but I think Hamilton is arrogant and cocky too, but I still respect him for being a great driver.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 21:08

nicky wrote:Alonso is a great driver though, atleast admit that rather than bad mouthing the guy, I just know im gonna get shot down for all this like I used to, but I think Hamilton is arrogant and cocky too, but I still respect him for being a great driver.

Nail well and truely battered to death!!

I respect Alonso so much more now that he's been in the lower team mixing it up and outdriving his car.

I used to hate Alonso too but now we have Hamilton!! I Respect him as a driver but just really dont like him as a person! I partly blame ITV for this hatred but he's not helped himself any with his seemingly total disconnection from reality and personal limits.

Mclaren are as bad as Madonna, Buying a child and bringing them up in their own image! They own his soul now and maybe thats why he's so unlikeable!

(sorry that went off topic abit there but i really like Alonso and Really needed that Hamilton Rant!)
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 21:13

I thought that Lewis was arrogant and cocky in the last 2 seasons cos he had it so easy. But I like him this season since he has had to work for it and it has made him more human. And I think Alonso is still the best Driver in F1, and he deserves to be cocky for that Wink
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by racelegend MB1 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 21:30

Slider S15 wrote:
Mclaren are as bad as Madonna, Buying a child and bringing them up in their own image! They own his soul now and maybe thats why he's so unlikeable!

im sorry that mclarens image is perfection, maximum efficiency and getting the best out of everything. looks at both the new mp4-12c and the f1 car. One is a show of there perfectiona nd the other them getting the best out of everything. Hamilton is just a succesion of this.

Im with ricky, he may have been a little arrogant in his first year or two, but it worked, its was a new mentality for a rookie and tbh why not. maybe if algesuari (cant spell it) or grosjean tried it...
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 22:42

Nah I don't think any amount of arrogance will help Grosjean Razz

Also, its Richy Wink
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down