TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill

+3
Pebb
CQR The Butcher
Slider S15
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill Empty SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 14:35

Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Gauntlet has been Thrown!!

Yesterday the TBR's Nickyf1 Called out SBR's Slider S15 for a drift battle down the Fujimi Kaido Touge. As yet the participation of SBR boss Sam Billing1991 is unknown however it is hoped that he will also take part as Nicky called out the whole team!

So heres a look at the details that we so far have about the Two drivers confirmed to compete and their cars:

Drivers:

Slider S15:

A little know fact about Slider is that he started his gaming career as a drifter in Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2, and was soon signed to SBR after impressive performances against Team Boss Sam Billing1991. Moving on from this, Slider Moved console and Game to the Xbox 360 and the legendary Forza 2. Joining TORA a month Later, Since then (January 2009) Slider has achieved far more then he thought he ever would, 5th in TCC 2009, 5th in Seat Leon Supercup 2009, 3rd in Time Attack Club Class 2009 as well as appearances in the GTC, V8 Supercars, Petit Lemans, Lemans series (GT4 class) and The TORA Banger World Championship. Now on Forza 3 Slider is hopeing to build on this and this duel is the First time to show what Slider can do in this new platform.

Nickyf1:

(Firstly i want to appologise as this is all being done from memory rather than fact or input from Nickyf1 so this may be wrong at any point) Nickyf1 is a stalwart member of TORA with great success in the TCC, Grand Prix Championship and the GTC championship. As one of the good guys of the community both on and off the track Nickyf1 is a very popular guy and commands great respect amongst the other drivers in the paddock. With TBR and Stobart behind him Nicky has built some amazing and capable machineary and is possibly the odds on favorate to win this duel.

The Cars:

Slider S15: SBR Driftworks Hyundai Genesis Coupe Drift Car:

Power: TBA
Weight: TBA
Engine: Twin Turbo V6
Wheels: Enkei RPF1
Body kit: Forza 3 Adjustable Rear wing, Standard Rear bumper, Aftermarket Front Bumper, Aftermarket Side skirts, Standard bonnet
Links:

SBR Driftworks Hyundai Genesis Coupe Drifting from Michael Clements on Vimeo.

SBR Driftworks Hyundai Genesis Coupe Drift 2 from Michael Clements on Vimeo.

Famous Examples: The most famous example of the Hyundai Genesis coupe is currently that of Former formula drift champion and reigning world drift champion Rhys Millen. Built by his tuning company (Rhys Millen Racing) in conjunction with Hyundai and Red Bull Energy drinks, That car Also currently holds the RWD Time Attack class record for Pikes Peake.

NickyF1: TBR Nissan Silvia S14

Power: 600BHP
Weight: TBA
Engine: Unknown
Wheels: Hamman
Body Kit: Unknown
Links: N/A

Famous Examples: The popularity of the S14 in drifting means that there are so many famous examples within the Sport to choose from. In Britain the most famous of these, and arguably the most famous drifter, is Brett Castle in his Abbey Motorsport built S14 in which he has won both D1GB and European Drift Championship Titles multiple times.

At 8pm GMT Slider and Nicky will do battle Down the Fujimi Kaido Old Downhill Touge Run and its highest points wins.

Leave your comments, Messages of support and predictions here:

(Video's of the event will be uploaded here, as will results of the battle)

Last edited by Slider S15 on Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:08; edited 1 time in total
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill Empty Re: SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill

Post by Guest Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 14:56

oh man, good luck guys, may the best man win. looking forward to the video

Last edited by Magictap on Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 15:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill Empty Re: SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill

Post by CQR The Butcher Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 15:00

i might come and spectate... Smile
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 15:20

Can you upload the replay to your in-game storefront, so I can take some pictures please.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-08-14

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pebb/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 15:27

yes of course good idea, Replay will be uploaded to my storefront for anybody who has video capture equipment or fancys taking some pictures. Im also planning on us having a photography run aswell since 1 mistake will seperate us too much in a competition run, This will also be uploaded to my storefront.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 16:48

Oh sh*t can we do this tomorow night, I forgot im going to see muse Razz
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 16:53

lol yeh sure no worries mate

(BTW do you have any pictures or Vids of your drift car for me to put in the first post? Also anything you want to add to the Driver profile or car profile?)
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 18:07

Err its the TBR Silvia 14 approx 600hp, got some Hamman rims on, its yellow lol.. no pics though.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 18:59

my muse ticket has been taekn away at last minute by my 'mate'.. Sad

so I may be in for this.

Its TBR as the team btw.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:04

Ok will change the title (i nicked the name from your TCC team) Let me know if your up for it or not, i'll be online either way so just let me know
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 20:05

Ok Lobby is now open, as i havnt heard from Nicky i will give him until 8:15pm to get online, If he fails in this i will open the Lobby up to anybody who wants to go Drifting. If you are Interested PM Me or state so in this thread or you will NOT recieve an invite.

If Nickty fails to attend the Duel will be rearranged to the same time Tomorow night.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 20:12

I will do the official duel tomorow, i'l release more stuff about my car tonight, and we can generate some more interest and get some spectators and stuff Very Happy

I hope this battle sparks more spontaneous battles like this in the future.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 20:15

Me too i think its a great idea, i have the Lobby setup saved now so it'll be quick to set it up tomorow.

Looking Forward to the more details about your car (and some pictures would be nice too!!)
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 21:18

I'm up for spectating. How about making it for pink slips. Win gets losers car ;O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 21:28

NO

I cant afford to Replace the Car if i loose it!
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 22:05

remember to put ''bigger is better'' on in the lobby setup!
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 22:28

lol dont worry i have. (my girl friend would never let me forget it if i didnt WinkRazz) lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 23:05

aaaahhh yeah!
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 2:58

what girlfriend?

SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill 4CehZCuSBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill 1Im0ehJSBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill AZBlrjnSBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill SSaUnAU
SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill KlHMZuJSBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill 1vuHXh0SBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill FoUH4rWSBR vs TBR: 8pm GMT, Fujimi Kaido, Old Down Hill N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 8:18

DMR SWITCH wrote:what girlfriend?

lol i have a girlfriend! lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 16:54

Ok Race time is nearly upon us!

At 8pm GMT SBR vs TBR goes live!

In the Orange Corner....

Representing SBR....

Slider S15 in the SBR Driftworks Hyundai Genesis Coupe!

And in the Yellow Corner....

Representing TBR....

Nickyf1 in the TBR Nissan Silvia S14!

Rules:

Track: Fujimi Kaido Old Downhill

Cars: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive Only

Objective: Highest Drift Score wins

Additional Rules: Collisions = Default, End Timer = 5mins (as per TORA rules), Deliberate contact is frowned upon, Start is Staggered by 20 Seconds to allow drivers space to Drift.

(If you Wish to spectate please say so in here so that you are invited to the lobby... Once in there DO NOT READY UP... Wait for the Lobby to begin and then select spectate.)

Ladies and Gentlemen....

LLLLLEEETS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 18:27

and representing mb motorsports for the pre race entertainment will be sgt, jigglymoobs in his pink silver and blue toyota yaris. that the winner will recive Wink
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 18:39

Your seriously donating a prize car?

thanks Smile

(this isnt like your prize Saab with the "dodgey" paint work is it?
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 18:48

its not dodgey i promise but it is a prize car
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 20:03

NICKY WINS!!!
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next