TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!!

Go down

MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! Empty MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!!

MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! Mb_mot10
CER
Classic Endurance Racing

Today MB Motorsport have released information of a possible double entry into the Classic Endurance series to be run by TORA in 2010. This is not a new undertaking as the Berkshire based boys have already developed two cars for GT1 and GT2 for the LMS. The team have plans to run two cars, a Ferrari F355 in HGT1 and can already confirm racelegend MB1 and Sgt JigglyMoobs will feature in this line up. Sponsorship has been negotiated but can not yet be confirmed.

Meanwhile the team will also run a HGT2 entry in the form of a BMW E30, however a lack of drivers could lead to a shunting to plans. This is a developed entry with full car, race livery, title sponsorship and full support of the MB Motorsport crew. As it stands the team have one driver in the car and are looking for atleast one more or the team will be given privateer status.

We arent looking for anyone in particular and anyone with anylevel of race experince is welcome, MB Motorsport take a wide eyed approach when it comes to new drivers in giving them a chance in a well developed car that can hold its own in the mid to top field.

All applicants: please contact myself (racelegend MB1) or my chief mechanical engineer (Sgt JigglyMoobs) via PM to discuss.

Last edited by racelegend MB1 on Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 17:53; edited 1 time in total
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

MB Motorsport to feature in GT1 and GT2 of TORA CER - drivers required!!!! :: Comments

XTI Jon Snow

Post Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 17:46 by XTI Jon Snow

racelegend MB1 wrote: my chief mechanical engineer (Sgt JigglyMoobs) via PM to discuss.

Ewwwwww Moobs with Mechanics crack

Back to top Go down

racelegend MB1

Post Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 17:53 by racelegend MB1

ha yh. well he needed another title other than 'general laze-about, and loud mouth' Razz

Back to top Go down

racelegend MB1

Post Sat 2 Jan 2010 - 21:06 by racelegend MB1

ColinMcRae555 has decided to join Canon MB Motorsport Historic for their CER HGT1 team. This still leaves places in GT2 in the BMW E30.

This is a fun drive, dont miss out!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down