TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
GT3 Update EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
GT3 Update EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
GT3 Update EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
GT3 Update EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
GT3 Update EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
GT3 Update EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
GT3 Update EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
GT3 Update EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
GT3 Update EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

GT3 Update

Go down

GT3 Update Empty GT3 Update

Round 1 Over-view

All 3 cars where at Road Atlanta and Qually went well for the Scottish based team, Seeing Ian on 3rd, Nick 4th and Richy sitting 6th. Good effort for the team with very little track time with the car

Looking to be a better start to the year than 2009, Race 1 was under way and within the first 5 laps disaster struck on car 13 with a gear box exploding causing the team to work over time between races on a re-build. Race one came to an end with no more incident and M&M Racing got there first podium of the year with Nick (Car No. 5) finishing in 3rd and a top 6 finish for Richy.

With "most" of the team on a high Race 2 was starting with Richy coming off Pole, Car 20 lead the race for almost a lap untill the Vette of WWR Areo steamed past on the back straight. Things were abit move lively with the faster car looking to come through the field, but again disaster struck for car 13 at the bottom of the hill, the vette of Chillz had spun out was sliding back into the track leaving Ian nowhere to go, both cars were heavly damaged leaving the 5 other cars to batte for the win. By lap 10 the 430 of DMRSwitch had problems and dropped out, leaving Richy chasing down Areo for 3rd and Nick in a safe 2nd. All 3 car finished in the top 6, 2nd, 4th then 6th. Better start to the year over all for the team leaving then 2nd in the title hunt.

Richy

"I'm pretty happy with car and myself tonight as we have been competive in A lobby, the team worked well and I am happy with the car and that I could get the times I needed in the qually season"

Nick

"3rd over all and only behind by 2 points, much better start to the season that last year, very happy with a 2nd and 3rd just need to carry it on over the year, hopfully take the teams title aswell"

Ian

"Looks like car 13 was unlucky today, failed to complete full distance then a crash in the 2nd race, to which I feel very unlucky to get involed in someone elses mess, was realy hoping for big things after the qually but better luck next race, just need to find some more straight line speed if we want to keep up with the faster cars"
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit