TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What!

Go down

The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What! Empty The Mercedes SUV has a higher top speed than the Mercedez Le Mans Car? What!

Post by MetalMaggot66 Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 4:11

I was just playing Fm3 and I realized, and tested, that the Mercedes SUV has a higher top end speed than the CLK-gtr old Le Mans car.
Can someone explain please?
MetalMaggot66
MetalMaggot66

TORA Race Number : 59
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-23

http://mmrpracingpainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down