TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League

+2
i redbeard
its troff
6 posters

Go down

TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League Empty TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League

Post by its troff Thu 27 May 2010 - 23:23

I've set up a league on the Fifa website...would be cool if we could get a decent number of people to sign up. I've included the instructions to register and join the league below. You won't be able to pick any players until the 4th June after the teams have been announced.

McDonald's FIFA World Cup Fantasy Invitation

itstroff has invited you to play in their McDonald's FIFA World Cup Fantasy league called TOFFA

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com

Once you have logged in, click on the 'My leagues' link you can find at the top of the page. Now enter the code 219158-52278 to join the private league.

Enjoy the game.
its troff
its troff

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League Empty Re: TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League

Post by its troff Sat 5 Jun 2010 - 14:20

Team selection is open now...so if anyone else is interested in this you've got 6 days to pick your team.
its troff
its troff

Back to top Go down

TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League Empty Re: TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League

Post by i redbeard Sun 6 Jun 2010 - 12:14

Done & done!
i redbeard
i redbeard

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by its troff Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 9:16

Theres still five hours to get your teams in. If you're struggling or think its a bit long winded you can just pick a few players and then have the rest of your team picked automatically.

Also can anyone help me put names to the not so obvious ones below please?

Atlético Trentham - itstroff
Oh Africa - englandtid
n-u-l galaxy - i_redbeard
Moo United - lfcnicklfc
Madeline Adams - KevArnold
whitbywarriors - Bullhead08
Pedroooooo!! - eriquete
its troff
its troff

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 9:21

Quite suprised no one has set up Sporting Club Bang yet.

TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League EwVLgo3
TOFFA (The Online Fantasy Football Association) World Cup League Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by its troff Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 9:49

Heh yeah if anyones struggling for a team name...

Inter MeGran
Obi Wan - Kenobi Nil
Arselona
Nothing Toulouse
Sporting Sideburns
its troff
its troff

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 9:57

Real Ale Madrid
Unathletic Madrid
Barearselona
Fatzio
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 10:17

Tried to do it but it wont work at work. I cant change my line up.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 16:28

Right, joined the league coz I forgot to do that but because I still cant make any subs coz my works pc wont let me I'll be bottom of the league on 41 points.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by pHR Marchie Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 18:46

I joined, am I late :p
pHR Marchie
pHR Marchie

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by its troff Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 16:32

I don't know why Evra keeps doing this to me. I had him my Prem fantasy team the same season he decided to scrap with a Chelsea groundsman and get a four match ban. Now he's in my WC team he turns his fists on one of his own coaches, leads a player strike, and gets himself dropped for the last group match (and no doubt France's last appearence in this WC)

its troff
its troff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down