TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST)

+5
narboza22
Colonal Keidec
AMR JSlim
HCR generaltso
AMR of the Apex
9 posters

Go down

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) Empty The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST)

Post by AMR of the Apex Sat 14 May 2011 - 19:39

Time to unleash some exhaust Vocals for a practice session ahead of tomorrow's race, lobby is already set up, but will wait until 8pm and hopefully a full lobby to take part.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) Empty Re: The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST)

Post by HCR generaltso Sat 14 May 2011 - 19:41

yeah, i'll come play in 20 min or so.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) Empty Re: The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST)

Post by AMR of the Apex Sat 14 May 2011 - 19:45

Would anyone have any issues with turning collisions off?

For Practice obviously....
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Sat 14 May 2011 - 20:05

I'll come on now, might not even make the race but what the heck!

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sat 14 May 2011 - 20:10

Was going to run a 30 minute session. But will run 10 minutes incase anyone else decides to turn up.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 15 May 2011 - 3:59

let's have a few tomorrow before the race as well.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonal Keidec Sun 15 May 2011 - 15:02

add me to the race and practice sessions please
Colonal Keidec
Colonal Keidec

TORA Race Number : 235
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:07

Has anyone else had a problem with the auto pilot when you pit crashing into the wall going into and out of the pit lane? I keep getting huge aero damage when the car is out of my control.
narboza22
narboza22

Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV Grimm Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:34

narboza22 wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with the auto pilot when you pit crashing into the wall going into and out of the pit lane? I keep getting huge aero damage when the car is out of my control.
Happens every time when i try to pit too,you are not alone.Stupid AI Mad
VVV Grimm
VVV Grimm

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:38

What's the latest that we can pit in the ISCC? If we have to do a mandatory stop, which is going to give me massive aero damage, I'd prefer to have as little of the race left as possible.
narboza22
narboza22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:39

narboza, i got a pic on my SF of it. the AI itself is an idiot

edit: once the AI takes control its only cosmetic damage

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) 4CehZCuThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) 1Im0ehJThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) AZBlrjnThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) SSaUnAU
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) KlHMZuJThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) 1vuHXh0The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) FoUH4rWThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV Grimm Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:43

I did a full hour test session earlier and was running out of fuel at 40+ mins so last 15-20 mins with damage.
I think you can pit at anytime within the hour,please correct me if i'm wrong
VVV Grimm
VVV Grimm

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:45

This is ridiculous, regardless of what speed you enter the pit lane, the AI always crashes. And Catalunya is such a great track to have aero damage; I'll just be understeering off everywhere.
narboza22
narboza22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:48

maybe i should clarify..

when the AI takes control of your car, your only get cosmetic damge, meaning your wont get physical damage, only looks wise

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) 4CehZCuThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) 1Im0ehJThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) AZBlrjnThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) SSaUnAU
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) KlHMZuJThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) 1vuHXh0The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) FoUH4rWThe Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:55

I get visual damage on the way in and actual damage on the way out. It steers the car into the pit wall and hands control back like .00001 seconds before you hit it. Even with full opposite lock I can only catch it about 1/3 of the time.
narboza22
narboza22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 15 May 2011 - 20:34

Live timing is being gay and will not be updated for this event until after the race has finished.

Thanks

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) B4mUCeQ
The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) C7LquN0
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 15 May 2011 - 20:38

the live timing likes men?
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 15 May 2011 - 20:38

narboza22 wrote:I get visual damage on the way in and actual damage on the way out. It steers the car into the pit wall and hands control back like .00001 seconds before you hit it. Even with full opposite lock I can only catch it about 1/3 of the time.

yeah. it kinda sucks.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 15 May 2011 - 20:41

gen3ral ts0 wrote:the live timing likes men?

Apparently so...

The Alternative Eurovision Song Contest (ISCC Practice @ Catalunya 8pm BST) C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Sun 15 May 2011 - 20:44

Did I miss the invite for the race?

nevermind

Last edited by narboza22 on Sun 15 May 2011 - 20:45; edited 1 time in total
narboza22
narboza22

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 15 May 2011 - 20:45

We're still setting them up.

Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down