TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates!

Go down

DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates! Empty DiRT3 Championship is coming soon! Plus news and updates!

Hey guys, I have said about it a while back and we had a practice session with about 7 of us just messing around on DiRT3 and I think we all enjoyed it! And I have some interest in doing a championship. So, here is the introduction presentation! (too long to do a video, and I think this is pretty cool!) Enjoy!;

A few updates for you; Firstly, ISCC. As you know, I am getting bored of Forza and may not be in as many races as I used to be. I'm sorry but, Forza 3 has not given me much incentive to carry on.
GPWC: As most of you know, I have pretty much full control of the entire topic, so I have updated most of it. (awaiting the latest race! :@ ) But it is going pretty well and we are just having a great time racing with each other!
Summer GT: I am really missing out on this, and sadly won't be able to attend any of the August races as I am having a little break from my xbox for the summer holidays. I had fun painting my car and most of my new cars in Forza 4 will be laid out like that! I really liked the design of it! Good luck to everyone else for the remainder of the season!

Thanks guys! If you are interested in the DiRT3 Championship, the link is in the Prezi!
johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit