TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya

+41
CQR HABURi
Radiation Louis
Porksword69
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CandymanCody
DeweyTee
jledesma
silentalarm42
obi gun
spindledk
F4H mikem
THEshat3r3dsoul
MOPAR001
HCR generaltso
violentsatsuma
R!CARDOUK
EZT Challenger
CQR Champion
Koenigsegg R
garyp3398
Spartan LXVIII
ART Carrera
lfcnicklfc
Fleaver
Irrational Dzyn
Standaman94
Ianmr
Wooflers
RSR Trooper
Richy59
Matt
GTR Evoluzione
ATR DAN
CQR Aero
LMR DarthMario
Driftollie
PLOW RUN WIDE
JustOZ71
CQR Rogue
Ax4x Chaddy
Biggsy tv
45 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya

Post by GTR Evoluzione Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:48

Louis wrote:
GTR Evoluzione wrote:
Chucky 1982 wrote:
Louis wrote:thank you chucky, anyone with race 1?

I am getting it sent to me from GTR so oncce I have it I can send it on

I could always send it to both of you.. Miss out the middle man. Bit like me getting to third in race 2!!

Lobby b - awesome racing guys - I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a race so much. Pit strategy actually played a part.. Great stuff guys.

If you would be so kind mate i do appreciate it

Done.. Think I managed to send R2 as well.
GTR Evoluzione
GTR Evoluzione

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8433988@N08/

Back to top Go down

TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 23:06

awsome thanks guys!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Av8rTim Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 1:42

Let me know if the replays don't work out as I saved a copy as well.

Great fun at the back of Lobby B. Pressure from Irrational kept me on my slow toes. The move by him going into Turn 1 of the last lap in race too was great. Great patience by him waiting for the right time. He out dragged me to the turn and had a nose and the inside line. Well Done!!

Missed qualifying due to forum buffoonery but the outcome would have been the same. No loss.

Thanks to Louis for hosting and the whole TORA gang for great times.
Av8rTim
Av8rTim

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 2:08

glad you could make it tim!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 3:00

Enjoyed both races tonight. It was enjoyable running with Tim in the back for a few laps before he left me....... Don't know why our lobby doesn't seem to have problems. Guess I'm happy I'm with the slower cars. See you next week.
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Av8rTim Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 3:50

I had a blast as well, guys. I've got a couple of pics to post but the T10 servers aren't letting me have them...
Av8rTim
Av8rTim

Back to top Go down

Post by Av8rTim Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 4:04

Got em...
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Lastlap1
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Lastlap2
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Lastlap3

Last lap of race 2 at turn 1. I never caught him after that!
Av8rTim
Av8rTim

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 10:30

I would've raced this, but I didn't know it was on until last minute :/ so I have a question, like I've signed up for it, but I wasn't sure when qualifying is and is it too late for me to race? I really hope it's not because when I saw the GT24 I really wanted to do it, so yea, that's all
Thanks guys and hopefully see you at Silverstone, if I'm correct
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 10:35

Next event for the GTs is at Nurburgring.

When the "TORA GT Meeting 4 Sponsored by GT Omega - Nurburgring" thread opens you have to post "IN" before 19:30 on the evening of the race to take part in the qualifying, if you fail to post "IN" before this time then you have untill 20:15 to post "IN" to take part in Race 1.

Qualifying starts at 20:00 with Race 1 due to start at 20:45.

Hope this answers your questions.

(Note that all times are GMT)
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 14:38

After a few great testing sessions with ATR I felt I had a really good chance to get into Lobby A. In qualifying, I ran two dirty laps that wouldn't count, but in the end I grabbed actual 14th on the grid. The start was a bit chaotic, at Turn 4 on the first lap I must have made up about 2 or 3 spots which I managed to maintain. When I saw Dan looking the wrong way I was a bit worried, as this was definitely not the start I wanted to have in my first race with him as a teammate. I was chasing down Graphix when i made my first pitstop however I then trailed behind when coming out.

After pressure from SelectiveRogue somehow I managed to keep my 10th spot and finish in my highest ever position in TORA GT. very happy!
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violentsatsuma Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 15:47

Last night was only my second meeting,

Had to say it was a blast, abit confused as too which lobby i was supposed to be in after getting invites to both but once the racing was underway I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Managed to gain a place from my starting position in both races so I'm quite pleased, did get up to 4th in the second put thats only because I pitted later Very Happy

still not sure when the best time to pit is :s
violentsatsuma
violentsatsuma

TORA Race Number : 865
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:09

Anyone have the lobby B races on their storefront? I'b like to see the replays.....
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by violentsatsuma Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:15

DeweyTee wrote:Anyone have the lobby B races on their storefront? I'b like to see the replays.....

Can put them on now if you like or I can send them you?
violentsatsuma
violentsatsuma

TORA Race Number : 865
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational Dzyn Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:17

Good Race Av8r! I think we could have gone for another 50 laps staying very close to each other.

I'll put up the replays on my SF when I'm back from work (~11 hours from now).
Irrational Dzyn
Irrational Dzyn

TORA Race Number : 107
Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:37

satsuma182 wrote:
DeweyTee wrote:Anyone have the lobby B races on their storefront? I'b like to see the replays.....

Can put them on now if you like or I can send them you?
If you would put them on your storefront Ican get them from their. Junkyard Dawwg wants to see them also. Thanx
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 17:26

Im very sorry to Junkyard for race 2 lobby b, i really thought as -15ft i had space to move back over but GTR was also in my mirror too.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Av8rTim Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 22:44

The Lobby B Replays are on my storefront for any who still need them. Help yourselves.
Av8rTim
Av8rTim

Back to top Go down

Post by Av8rTim Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 22:52

Downsized them so you could see the whole pic...
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Lastlap1-1
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Lastlap2-1
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 5 Lastlap3-1
Av8rTim
Av8rTim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 10:45

Awesome pics Tim. Look forward to seeing the replay!
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by Av8rTim Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:21

It was great fun. I shut the door on him there earlier but couldn't do it that time as he had the position. Hope to see you all next week.
Av8rTim
Av8rTim

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational Dzyn Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 20:55

Av8rTim wrote:I shut the door on him there earlier but couldn't do it that time ...
Well, technically, you COULD...
Either way, would have had a spectacular replay lol
Irrational Dzyn
Irrational Dzyn

TORA Race Number : 107
Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:25

Bli33ard wrote:After a few great testing sessions with ATR I felt I had a really good chance to get into Lobby A. In qualifying, I ran two dirty laps that wouldn't count, but in the end I grabbed actual 14th on the grid. The start was a bit chaotic, at Turn 4 on the first lap I must have made up about 2 or 3 spots which I managed to maintain. When I saw Dan looking the wrong way I was a bit worried, as this was definitely not the start I wanted to have in my first race with him as a teammate. I was chasing down Graphix when i made my first pitstop however I then trailed behind when coming out.

After pressure from SelectiveRogue somehow I managed to keep my 10th spot and finish in my highest ever position in TORA GT. very happy!

I'm really pleased with your performance mate. Making lobby A on your debut for ATR. Very well done! Very Happy

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to Catalunya at all. And when CandymanCody took me out, it just sort of justified my opinion about the track. lol Razz
Luckily for you, I caught up to Duncan and put pressure on him which allowed you to ease away from us, especially after I accidently tapped him on the last lap. Just being a bit desperate really on my part after the disappointment of the incident on lap 4. Many apologies once again for that dude.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:28

ATR DAN wrote:I'm really pleased with your performance mate. Making lobby A on your debut for ATR. Very well done! Very Happy

Cheers Dan, means a lot! Wouldn't be half the speed without the backing mate! Just a shame you couldn't finish higher up either. I'm looking forward to the next one now though. I think I can probably manage Lobby A again, just need a bit of practice. I enjoyed Nurburging in the ISCC a couple of weeks back so this should be good for me!

Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:32

Yeah! I'm hoping things will run a lot more smoothly but it's not always a guarantee of course.

I'm pleased to help you mate. One thing I've always believed in is supporting those who are either new to TORA or new to online racing in general; such as yourself. To give you guys the backing, encouragement and advice needed in order to improve your skills. And to have performed extremely well thus far proves you've got what it takes.

Keep up with the good work Chris! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR HABURi Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 0:29

Just out of curiosity, what was the cut-off time for Lobby A?
CQR HABURi
CQR HABURi

TORA Race Number : 618
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next