TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya

+41
CQR HABURi
Radiation Louis
Porksword69
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CandymanCody
DeweyTee
jledesma
silentalarm42
obi gun
spindledk
F4H mikem
THEshat3r3dsoul
MOPAR001
HCR generaltso
violentsatsuma
R!CARDOUK
EZT Challenger
CQR Champion
Koenigsegg R
garyp3398
Spartan LXVIII
ART Carrera
lfcnicklfc
Fleaver
Irrational Dzyn
Standaman94
Ianmr
Wooflers
RSR Trooper
Richy59
Matt
GTR Evoluzione
ATR DAN
CQR Aero
LMR DarthMario
Driftollie
PLOW RUN WIDE
JustOZ71
CQR Rogue
Ax4x Chaddy
Biggsy tv
45 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 21:46

Lobby B ran without problems. First time I have ever said this but I had a great race in a GT race
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 3 Sponsored by GT Omega - Catalunya

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 21:56

Chucky 1982 wrote:Lobby B ran without problems. First time I have ever said this but I had a great race in a GT race

AMEN BROTHER!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 21:58

this was an epic race for me, first races with the wheel and both had a great battle with grizz, race 1 had to keep his better handling ferrari behind me the second race it was the same thing until i misread traffic and grizz got by, finally caught up to him at the start of the last lap and then made a great move into turn 1, locked up a bit and then grizz did the classic cross over and took the spot back a couple of turns later i goofed big time and handed grizz the win but still amazing races!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:03

Louis wrote:this was an epic race for me, first races with the wheel and both had a great battle with grizz, race 1 had to keep his better handling ferrari behind me the second race it was the same thing until i misread traffic and grizz got by, finally caught up to him at the start of the last lap and then made a great move into turn 1, locked up a bit and then grizz did the classic cross over and took the spot back a couple of turns later i goofed big time and handed grizz the win but still amazing races!
That was some great racing buddy! the roar of your benz kept me on my heels lol! And which wheel are you using? Smile
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:06

i have a Madcats MC2, i love this thing it can deffinatly take a beating!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:07

WOW!!!! lobby a with major issues
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:08

Pathetic that we could not get the 2nd race to go due to Turn 10's servers..

Race 1 was very exciting though...
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleaver Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:09

Super disappointed in the servers. Two hours to run qualifying and one race. I understand that giving out double points for race one is the best solution. I just wish I hadn't been wrecked on lap one. It cost me about 20 seconds and two or three positions. Now I get double penalized. Oh well.

Looking forward to next weeks race.

Fleaver

TORA Race Number : 123
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:09

Louis wrote:WOW!!!! lobby a with major issues

MAJOR ISSUES IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

It's a real shame, we tried about 8 times to get the lobby restarted... and never happened. Well we know for TORA TV Race 1 is Lobby A and Race 2 Lobby B heheh
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:10

The TORA staff can only apologies for the issues that A lobby were experiencing tonight.

As we were unable to start A lobby race 2 the results for race 2 will be the starting order (results for race 1).

Thanks again for baring with us, we can only blame T10!!
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:11

What if after the next race, the participants of Lobby A today re-race on catalunya and finalize the results then?
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:12

anyone save the replay to lobby B tonight for both races? my game wouldnt let me save mine Sad (keeps showing up as corrupted data) need them so we can review the video's and so we can make the TORA TV spot

Last edited by Louis on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:13; edited 1 time in total
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:13

gen3ral ts0 wrote:What if after the next race, the participants of Lobby A today re-race on catalunya and finalize the results then?

That's a great idea only problem is getting everyone to show up again :/
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:16

Louis wrote:

what?

they'll already be there to do the race...just stick around after the 2nd one and we can organize a lobby.

getting the lobby organized tonight was the easy part...it just would not load the track.

i also dont think it will be hard to get people to show up, because i feel like a lot of people want to get this completed.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:16

Louis wrote:
gen3ral ts0 wrote:What if after the next race, the participants of Lobby A today re-race on catalunya and finalize the results then?

Also the time issue as well, someone people were having to leave already due to lateness.
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW RUN WIDE Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:19

big shame we didnt get race 2 started Tora staff did a spectacular job T10 wake up
PLOW RUN WIDE
PLOW RUN WIDE

TORA Race Number : 90
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:21

Ian wrote:Also the time issue as well, someone people were having to leave already due to lateness.

If qualy and The lobbies would have loaded like they were supposed to, we would have been done around an hour or so into it.

So next race, if we can get everyone in efficiently. Time should not be an issue and will leave enough time for a 3rd race to decide the outcome.

having a re-race is the most logical solution.

HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:22

Louis wrote:anyone save the replay to lobby B tonight for both races? my game wouldnt let me save mine Sad (keeps showing up as corrupted data) need them so we can review the video's and so we can make the TORA TV spot

Race 2 sent to you
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:24

thank you chucky, anyone with race 1?
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:26

Thanks very much Turn 10 with your sh***y servers. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

We tried more than half a dozen times to get race 2 underway but to no avail. God knows how race 1 happened then.......by magic probably.
Not a great race for me at all! On the third or fourth lap, I was tagged by Obi Gun which I accepted was a racing incident. But just one corner later, I was tagged twice by CandymanCody which caused me to spin and dropped to the back of the field. Not very happy at all.

But at least we can be grateful that we managed one race this evening. But it's doesn't make us feel any better either because of Turn 10.

Last edited by ATR DAN on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:27

Louis wrote:thank you chucky, anyone with race 1?

I am getting it sent to me from GTR so oncce I have it I can send it on
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by GTR Evoluzione Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:31

Chucky 1982 wrote:

I could always send it to both of you.. Miss out the middle man. Bit like me getting to third in race 2!!

Lobby b - awesome racing guys - I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a race so much. Pit strategy actually played a part.. Great stuff guys.
GTR Evoluzione
GTR Evoluzione

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8433988@N08/

Back to top Go down

Post by R!CARDOUK Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:36

Just like to say THANKS to the guy's at No Fear Racing.Had a great battle with GTR Evoluzione in race1 and Chucky1982 in the 2nd in lobby B. Great stuff guy's. Would also like to say thanks to justOZ71 for pointing me in the right direction with early handeling issues (sorry you couldn't make it). 2x5th place.. that'll do for me Smile. Thanks to the Tora guys too for another fun filled evening.I see PLOW did it again. GOOD JOB!!. see ya all next week i hope at the Back Breaker GP.
R!CARDOUK
R!CARDOUK

TORA Race Number : 54
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:38

R!CARDOUK wrote:Just like to say THANKS to the guy's at No Fear Racing.Had a great battle with GTR Evoluzione in race1 and Chucky1982 in the 2nd in lobby B. Great stuff guy's. Would also like to say thanks to justOZ71 for pointing me in the right direction with early handeling issues (sorry you couldn't make it). 2x5th place.. that'll do for me Smile. Thanks to the Tora guys too for another fun filled evening.I see PLOW did it again. GOOD JOB!!. see ya all next week i hope at the Back Breaker GP.

Great racing love every minute of it, see you in germany
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:40

GTR Evoluzione wrote:
Chucky 1982 wrote:

I could always send it to both of you.. Miss out the middle man. Bit like me getting to third in race 2!!

Lobby b - awesome racing guys - I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a race so much. Pit strategy actually played a part.. Great stuff guys.

If you would be so kind mate i do appreciate it
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next