TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone

+30
ART Carrera
Radiation Louis
JAMIE ANDERS0N
violentsatsuma
obi gun
EZT Challenger
Duke of Bruno
CallMehDarkside
MOPAR001
DeweyTee
CQR HABURi
CQR Aero
Fleaver
Irrational Dzyn
HCR generaltso
Wooflers
ATR DAN
PLOW RUN WIDE
GTR Evoluzione
R!CARDOUK
Matt
TLM superstar
Ax4x Chaddy
VVV GunDaM
Ianmr
AngelKristensen
LMR DarthMario
CQR Rogue
lfcnicklfc
Biggsy tv
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 10:08

CQR HABURi wrote:I think no more changes should be made for this season, and when it's over, have any changes discussed and possibly implemented for the next season.

Have to agree here with Haburi
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 10:16

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 10:24

CQR Magictap wrote:+1

Im with Matt. This is why we need to agree on one thing and then leave it like that.
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR HABURi Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 12:19

I think I May have found Run Wides secret, some say it's damning evidence. Razz

TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 Forza76q
CQR HABURi
CQR HABURi

TORA Race Number : 618
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 14:07

lmfao

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 14:37

Damn that red x. Have to wait till 5pm to find out what it is
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 15:05

Duncan wrote:2nd race a racing incident between Louis, Dan and me caused me to take a bit more damage then I would of liked, decided to retire

It was just a simple case of three into one doesn't fit. Here it is in full. I apologise about the incident forcing you to retire from the second race mate.

ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 16:13

Dan no worries wasnt your fault was racing so no issue, touch with louis & me didnt look that bad, but had broken rear aero and should of carried on but mass effect 3 was calling Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 16:22

CQR HABURi wrote:I think I May have found Run Wides secret, some say it's damning evidence. Razz

TORA GT Meeting 5 powered by GT Omega - Historic Silverstone - Page 4 Forza76q

Hahaha! Good one.
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 16:45

Duncan wrote:Dan no worries wasnt your fault was racing so no issue, touch with louis & me didnt look that bad, but had broken rear aero and should of carried on but mass effect 3 was calling Smile

Pft....I ran the full race 1 with 100% after a take out at Abby on lap 4.

Duncan no commitment Wink lol
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RSR Trooper Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 2:39

wow lol...... I could not make it due to being busy, but I see Run Wide is doing what he does best, breaking series' and finding flaws. Every series he is in, changes are made because of him.
RSR Trooper
RSR Trooper

TORA Race Number : 86
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 4:37

TrooperR6 wrote:wow lol...... I could not make it due to being busy, but I see Run Wide is doing what he does best, breaking series' and finding flaws. Every series he is in, changes are made because of him.

He's not the only one it happens to. Wink
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by obi gun Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 4:35

Simon wrote:
- My independant view (I am not a steward to make any penalties) is that Obi Gun is rather aggressive. There have been 3 times in 2 meetings now, where I have seen him tap someone on the rear bumper causing them to run wide or spin, only for him to take the position. If this were purely accidental, then its courtesy to let the guy back through which is what most people do.
- The incident in race 1 between Obi Gun and Ianmr is a racing incident. Obi Gun was further ahead, and Ian was enough alongside to be there too. It would've been impossible to predict that a slight tap of the doors would've caused Ian to fly so far off track to then cause a pileup.

I seem to be racing two races at the moment, im racing you guys and im also racing against lag.
I always try my hardest not to tap ANYBODY, but if someone is blocking or parking on apex's, im going to find it extremely difficult not to run into the back of them especially with a dodgy host (which causes lag in the first place).
If im running at the back of the lobby then I would expect the slower guys at the back of the lobby to be braking excessively, NOT the front runners.
Braking 'Excessively' then blaming the guy behind you for giving you a slight tap is NO excuse.
Now I understand why everyone says theres a lot of favoritism in TORA, and that they are no longer willing to participate in your events.
Also I find it really strange that the ONLY people complaining about my 'aggressiveness' are the people that are slower than me lol!
If you think im so 'aggressive' either speed up or move over.
Problem solved.
obi gun
obi gun

TORA Race Number : 97
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 7:35

lmfao - I'm quicker than you and I will complain about you. I have out qualified you at every race, and you have damage my car at two out of the three races you've attended in the GT's. Both times by running into the back of me at a corner braking point.

As for being aggressive, I don't think you are, I think it's either lag or bad skill at racing. or both. Especially given your opinion on how racing should occur:

"If you think im so 'aggressive' either speed up or move over.
Problem solved."

Drive properly and go around slower people, they call that "overtaking" - not tapping people off or into a mistake or damaging their cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 8:19

obi gun wrote:

Now I understand why everyone says theres a lot of favoritism in TORA, and that they are no longer willing to participate in your events.

I can assure you that there is no favouritism from anyone on staff to anyone, we simply adhere to the rules to see that everyone gets a fair race, and when I see you hit the back of someone causing them to run wide, and you dive for position then I deem that to be unfair. It didn't happen to me so I cannot make a "stewards enquiry" about it.

What do I mean by "staff adhering to the rules"? There are numerous TORA faithfuls who have had punishments for their driving style, but in the end they own up to the incidents they caused, and hence they still frequent here. We want to assure everyone has a fun time as thats what its all about, not money, not a career, just fun. A funny thing that happened during silverstone was when I mentioned to you about cutting the corners twice in two laps. Your response was "I must've read the rules incorrectly"

"Track Limits
The track limits are determined by the solid painted lines either side of the track. At all times, two wheels must remain on this part of the circuit"

I fail to see the confusion
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 8:25

Taking the last two meetings out of the equation Obi Gun, if you race cleanly and fairly then there should be no issues between anyone. One who has gotten fed up with everyone saying "he is lagging" unfortunately was MOPAR, though even this had been the case I didn't notice him crashing into anyone.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by obi gun Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 11:22

CQR Magictap wrote:
lmfao - I'm quicker than you and I will complain about you. I have out qualified you at every race, and you have damage my car at two out of the three races you've attended in the GT's. Both times by running into the back of me at a corner braking point.

Drive properly and go around slower people, they call that "overtaking" - not tapping people off or into a mistake or damaging their cars.

Wow, you came out the wood-work quick Matt.
Lets put this into perspective...
Yes you out qualifyed me in every race, well done, you've won a blue peter badge Very Happy
But you and i know you 'test' your car for every event chipping away at your lap times, re-tuning your car etc.
I have not changed my tune since circuit de catalunya and do not plan to, nor have I tested my car prior to any event at all...
I test my car at the qualifying event, so im bound to be a tad slower than someone who has been testing their car all week...
And if your so much faster than me, how would I be able to catch you up and tap your car huh??? Riddle me that...
As i get familiar with the course (usually mid way through the race) I gain on you, lap by lap, untill all you can see is a dodge viper in your rear view mirror, but yet im 'slower than you'.
Sore loosers will always be sore loosers.
I was twelth on Silverstone at one point (first race), I overtook six cars 'cleanly' and came sixth.
Your well known for 'blocking' in the racing community so its no suprise your rear end is always getting a tap 'magically'.
Blame your car if you want to but your 'theory' is 'flawed'.

And fair enough Simon, you've made your point about a few things, if I was cutting corners then my hands are up, and I will except responsibillity, but at least have the decency to send me the replay of the first race at Silverstone, And if not me then send it to PLOW RUN WIDE, so that I can have a look at it, because I sent you a message on xbox a few days ago asking for it, but ive had no response...
obi gun
obi gun

Back to top Go down

Post by obi gun Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 11:42

And for the record, im not going to debate with you two any more.
If I get peanalised so be it.
See you at hockenheim.
obi gun
obi gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 11:49

see you there.

Known for clean racing you mean!! lol

I know of several chaps that tested the viper and choose not to run it as it was the fastest car on the list, hence you not needing to test, I could turn up and race in the viper without testing and tuning too, like many others, and win.

You are catching me by ploughing through people as I hear it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 12:37

Locked thread anyone?
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 12:48

[fiddlesticks] about race one, check lap 4 mate....

You just took me out at Abbey, in my opinion your race craft is [poop], battered the back of twice in 3 corners, ending my race one.

Oh and FYI no one will move out your way, it's called racing or are you confused about that aswell?

Your cocky and your driving reflects that. I dont care for your witty blue Peter comments but deal with you driving before the next race Wink

As you said see you next round....

[edited for language reasons by Simon]
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 13:04

Chucky 1982 wrote:Locked thread anyone?

Might not be a bad idea!! I want everyone to show up for the next round and get on.

If I have accused anyone or upset anyone, sorry. Lets race....

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 13:16

Ok, I have locked this thread before things get out of hand even more than already.

Obi gun, yes I will send you the replays, sorry I haven't had chance to yet. I wasn't online yesterday, and Monday I had something else important to do, but I will send them over.

Ending this conversation with the following:
If you want to have a stewards enquiry about any incidents, send the request to myself, Mark (Rollin InAn STi) or Richy who will then pass the enquiry on to the new SI team. They will decide on the actions taken, and thats it.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4