TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring

+32
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CandymanCody
Matt
Spartan LXVIII
HCR generaltso
AMR of the Apex
MOPAR001
F4H Carrera
DeweyTee
TLM superstar
F4H Bullet
ART Carrera
RSR Trooper
Johnnyboy3600
LMR DarthMario
Irrational Dzyn
VVV GunDaM
obi gun
GTR Evoluzione
Richy59
Ianmr
Duke of Bruno
PLOW RUN WIDE
CQR HABURi
AngelKristensen
R!CARDOUK
ATR DAN
lfcnicklfc
Wooflers
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
Biggsy tv
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 19:20

on behalf of Kilroy8 if he cant get on to post

Kilroy8: Maybe
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring

Post by Standaman94 Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 19:25

IN
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 19:42

IN. No tune or practice but what the hell ;O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 19:46

FranchittiFan wrote:on behalf of Kilroy8 if he cant get on to post

Kilroy8: Maybe

Out, sorry for messing around. Family commitments & all that, as much as I tried I couldn't get out of it Sad but I will be ready next time
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 20:23

How come Matt was in qualified when he posted IN at 19:42, 12 mins after the limit.

You got to be fair

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 I6ugkpwTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 10YNCX2TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 21:43

Just a small thing here, but on the Live Timing it says I'm number 88 when I changed to #10 a few weeks ago. I know I'm being pedantic here Razz
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 21:51

Excuse my french but the meeting was just [Censored] from my perspective!

I'm not really enjoying the series now to be honest, which is why I've brought forward my decision to retire from the GT series from the final round to this one.

I wish everyone the best of luck for the remainder of this series and congrats on PLOW RUN WIDE on his victories tonight.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyboy3600 Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 21:53

Amazing racing tonight guys!! So glad to be back!! Silentalarm42, I wanna thank you for that crash!! I was so much quicker after that!!!

Johnnyboy3600

TORA Race Number : 360
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:19

ATR DAN wrote:Excuse my french but the meeting was just [Censored] from my perspective!

I'm not really enjoying the series now to be honest, which is why I've brought forward my decision to retire from the GT series from the final round to this one.

I wish everyone the best of luck for the remainder of this series and congrats on PLOW RUN WIDE on his victories tonight.

Sorry you feel like that Dan.

Unfortunately the Zagato feels inferior to the Virage. Never mind
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:20

if anyone has the Lobby B race 2 replay, can you please send it to Simon, please. i asked Bruno, but his 2nd race replay was corrupted

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 4CehZCuTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 1Im0ehJTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 AZBlrjnTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 SSaUnAU
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 KlHMZuJTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 1vuHXh0TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 FoUH4rWTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:25

Don't be sorry Chris (Bli33ard). It's fine mate.
I've been looking to cut back on the amount of racing I participate in for some time and I was originally gonna wait until the last round. But that's now four or five times in this series where I've been taken out of a strong finish as well.

Maybe I'll change my mind sometime in the future for next season, who knows. It'll depend on whats happening with the cars as well.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:27

Interesting couple of races with Zag.
Got collected by the No Fear guys in T1 which put me round and to the back of the field. Fought back through and had some great fights with Chucky (side by side for pretty much the whole second half of the lap!) and Evo.

Race 2 was better, made a blinding start and was up to 5th by T2. Tyres started to fade and dropped back off the lead guys a bit. Had a brill fight with Mark. Made a mistake in outbraking at T2 turn into a rather good looking pass Wink ...I meant to do that honest lmao! Two tenths aren't doing the car justice. I was robbed in the last lap! Razz
Car is a good base, much better on the turn in than the Virage. Few tweaks needed to get it right up there but on the whole, good.

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EwVLgo3
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:28

Screwed up in qualifying. Evil or Very Mad
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:33

that was a fun bought we had Matt. sorry it ended like it did. i went wide into the kink after turn 2 to leave you space, and i ended up going too wide, over the rumble strips, which upset my car, and we saw how that ended up. i hope it didnt damage your Zagato that badly.

Race 1 was quite interesting. stayed roughly 200ft or so ahead of Bruno before i pitted, but somehow, i think the pit crew on my 458 is slower than everyone else. i lost out to Bullet & Bruno after the pit cycle was finished. the final couple laps, it was on between myself, Johnnyboy (in his 458) and silentalarm's SLS. it was interesting to see my Speed-tuned 458 pull away from johnny's 458, but to see him catch right back up in the corners (Stadium section mostly)

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 4CehZCuTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 1Im0ehJTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 AZBlrjnTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 SSaUnAU
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 KlHMZuJTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 1vuHXh0TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 FoUH4rWTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyboy3600 Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:34

I'll send race 2 lobby B to Simon, Mark. Just getting pics from race 1! And Even though you screwed up in quali Bullet, you still beat us lot in B lobby! Twice!!

Johnnyboy3600

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:41

No damage at all Mark. Zag's made of strong stuff!! Wink

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 EwVLgo3
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 23:12

Chucky 1982 wrote:How come Matt was in qualified when he posted IN at 19:42, 12 mins after the limit.

You got to be fair

because as the numbers has since calmed down, the OP no longer has the cut off points

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 23:24

Following Round 6 Race 2 of the TORA GT Championship the following incident/s are under investigation by the stewards;

1) driver #13 (Ianmr) and driver #80 (WWR Aero)
2)
3)
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyboy3600 Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 23:34

^ How come? What happened?

Johnnyboy3600

Back to top Go down

Post by obi gun Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 23:59

I wonder what the next capped car is going to be??? hmmm......
obi gun
obi gun

TORA Race Number : 97
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 23:59

..now 2 weeks til Road America. i hope the tune i used today fares better @ Road Am better than it did tonight. but for now, its off to Infineon Tuesday for the NATCC, then off to Boston on Thursday. Very Happy

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 0:26

Well I really enjoyed tonight! Do not know where that time came to get me into lobby A! I messed up the harpin too!

Race 1 was good fun just staying out of trouble as was racing people who are normally lobby A. Another lap and I could of been 12th!

Race 2 was a blinding start helped with the amazing brakes on my Ferrari. Stupid crashes during the 1st lap helped me big time. Feel I was very lucky when Ian & Dan crashed, one of you could of maybe got out of that. Yes Ian had the run but Dan was on the right for the right hander. Still set great lap times and hope for more of the same next time!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 3:54

obi gun wrote:I wonder what the next capped car is going to be??? hmmm......

the SLS...running around with 100% aero damage and still is faster than cars with 0 damage? hmmmm scratch
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 7:45

FranchittiFan wrote:Feel I was very lucky when Ian & Dan crashed, one of you could of maybe got out of that.

Chaddy, I lifted off. But Ian didn't leave me any room and sliced infront of me because he thought that he cleared my car. I'm not gonna dwell on it though as I feel it was just a racing incident.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 8:15

Simon wrote:
Chucky 1982 wrote:How come Matt was in qualified when he posted IN at 19:42, 12 mins after the limit.

You got to be fair

because as the numbers has since calmed down, the OP no longer has the cut off points

So what was the point in posting this at 17:39

Simon wrote:28 so far with 3 maybes.

Anymore to post in before 7:30pm?

If there's no 7:30 cut off there was no reason writing it.

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 I6ugkpwTORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 10YNCX2TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 3 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next