TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring

+32
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CandymanCody
Matt
Spartan LXVIII
HCR generaltso
AMR of the Apex
MOPAR001
F4H Carrera
DeweyTee
TLM superstar
F4H Bullet
ART Carrera
RSR Trooper
Johnnyboy3600
LMR DarthMario
Irrational Dzyn
VVV GunDaM
obi gun
GTR Evoluzione
Richy59
Ianmr
Duke of Bruno
PLOW RUN WIDE
CQR HABURi
AngelKristensen
R!CARDOUK
ATR DAN
lfcnicklfc
Wooflers
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
Biggsy tv
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring

Post by Ianmr Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 8:18

ATR DAN wrote:
FranchittiFan wrote:Feel I was very lucky when Ian & Dan crashed, one of you could of maybe got out of that.

Chaddy, I lifted off. But Ian didn't leave me any room and sliced infront of me because he thought that he cleared my car. I'm not gonna dwell on it though as I feel it was just a racing incident.

Yea I thought I had cleared the end of your car but we just clipped, as you say one of these things. Agreed on a racing incendent there. Also lucky i didnt take you out at the hairpin, braked with our knowing i had 100% areo damage and took to the grass to avoid you, but as you say i fobt see tge big deal Wink I do hope you stay in the GTs!

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 B4mUCeQ
TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 C7LquN0
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 6 powered by GT Omega - Hockenheimring

Post by Ianmr Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 8:33

gen3ral ts0 wrote:
obi gun wrote:I wonder what the next capped car is going to be??? hmmm......

the SLS...running around with 100% aero damage and still is faster than cars with 0 damage? hmmmm scratch

You are sounding like Jason Plato....

Ianmr
Ianmr

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 9:17

ATR DAN wrote:Excuse my french but the meeting was just [Censored] from my perspective!

I'm not really enjoying the series now to be honest, which is why I've brought forward my decision to retire from the GT series from the final round to this one.

I wish everyone the best of luck for the remainder of this series and congrats on PLOW RUN WIDE on his victories tonight.
So what you're trying to say is that you're retiring starting from this race?
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 9:48

Matt wrote:Race 2 was better, made a blinding start and was up to 5th by T2. Tyres started to fade and dropped back off the lead guys a bit. Had a brill fight with Mark. Made a mistake in outbraking at T2 turn into a rather good looking pass Wink ...I meant to do that honest lmao! Two tenths aren't doing the car justice. I was robbed in the last lap! Razz
Car is a good base, much better on the turn in than the Virage. Few tweaks needed to get it right up there but on the whole, good.
Good racing indeed. I love the Zagato... Well, it's better than the piece of turd Camaro that I had before. Race 1 was a bit bland for me, but race 2 was where it was at Razz

Had some interesting battles with numerous people... One of them being Matt in the Zag and someone in a red 458 (after I was trying to chase down a black/green 458. I'm not very good with names as you can tell). I suffered body damage near the start of the race so the car often got out of control. I'm sorry if I tagged anyone... I know I bumped Matt on the last lap or so at the hairpin, I can't see out the right side of my car, I use a wheel and cockpit view.

I just want to say.... I was right up the chuff of a black 458 going into the pits, and when we came out he was 60 metres way in front of me. What's going on there? I only had cosmetic damage.

Also, briefly looking at the replays I noticed a Maserati GT tag my rear end at the last section and complete span out to the left.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 9:48

I just think the SLS suited that track maybe thats why it was so quick but then again my 458 REALLY suited it, so its either Ian braking early and getting the car turned in, then blasting it out the corners.( He had 100% front and sides, 0% rear) Or that Merc is abit too quick.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 10:26

I was braking well before the braking markers in race 2, chaddy seemed like you overshot most laps.

Ianmr
Ianmr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 11:24

yeah I was, just trying so damn hard in the braking zones as the car lacked the top speed so i just pushed like crazy. I was taking, at times, 200+ft out on the braking zone for the harpin.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 12:02

Chucky 1982 wrote:
Simon wrote:28 so far with 3 maybes.

Anymore to post in before 7:30pm?
If there's no 7:30 cut off there was no reason writing it.
That was an error on my part, sorry if you felt hard done by from my mistake

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GTR Evoluzione Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 12:44

[quote="Standaman94"]
Matt wrote: Also, briefly looking at the replays I noticed a Maserati GT tag my rear end at the last section and complete span out to the left.

yep that was me.. hope i didn't do any real damage. i was running wide and then i was trying to keep up.. your car seemed to do a little movement under acceleration and my GT-S just lost it..

The GT-S is a real handful with grip just dropping off if you pit early and tyres wear out. sorry Jenson for the incident in race 1.. it was doing very odd things under heavy braking zones..

quick clarification - NFR have changes to the GT-S after the 8C was capped. This was free change due to the cap.. Do we still have movement on a final switch to our official second choice of car?
GTR Evoluzione
GTR Evoluzione

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8433988@N08/

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyboy3600 Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 15:16

SLS done really well on the track. Mainly on the straights but where its so heavy, round the corners and at braking I noticed they were a bit off key. I know Silentalarm was great down the straights but fluffed up a bit round the corners, and heck, slowing down at turn 7! The 458 was great! Took corners nicely! Probably would have done better with a bit more power but hey, made up for it in the corners! Just so great to be back and looking forward to TCC tomorrow!

Johnnyboy3600

TORA Race Number : 360
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 16:51

Ian wrote:
gen3ral ts0 wrote:
obi gun wrote:I wonder what the next capped car is going to be??? hmmm......

the SLS...running around with 100% aero damage and still is faster than cars with 0 damage? hmmmm scratch

You are sounding like Jason Plato....

i'm not a menace. so i dont know what you're on about.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 18:09

Razz ah but you are, in your own way Razz lol

Ianmr
Ianmr

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 19:11

Mark wrote:...
Race 1 was quite interesting. stayed roughly 200ft or so ahead of Bruno before i pitted, but somehow, i think the pit crew on my 458 is slower than everyone else. i lost out to Bullet & Bruno after the pit cycle was finished.
I think I got lucky with that. You seemed to pit early and I managed to put down some of my best lap times with the clear track in front of me. F4H Bullet was just plain fast; he caught up to me and pitted, after I pitted a couple of laps later he was well ahead of me when I rejoined the track.

Race 2 was kind of frustrating for me. Lost two positions in the first corner to silentalarm and JohnnyBoy. I think I was faster than them, but, kind of got stuck as the both of them were running two wide around most of the track. I pit early to get some clean air to run in, but, I got hung up a bit by an Aston on my out lap. The last half of race 2 was spent trying to setup a pass on JohnnyBoy going into the hairpin, however, a bunch of stupid little mistakes on my part made sure that didn't happen.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperDuff Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 22:33

Stewards Decision - Series: GT | Round 6 | Race: 12 | Lobby A

Incident involving driver #13 (Ianmr) and driver #80 (WWR Aero) Lobby A, lap 1 turn 2, Aggressive Driving / punting driver(s).

Following investigation by the stewards, the following decision concerning the incident between driver #13 (Ianmr) and driver #80 (WWR Aero) has been made.

It is the decision of the stewards that.......

No action is to be taken. The Stewards decision is this was a Racing Incident.
SuperDuff
SuperDuff

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4