TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted!

Go down

Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! Empty Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted!

With plans to enter the GT field in the upcoming Le Mans 24 hours, Nurbracer has three drivers lined up so far.

However, we're looking for two other drivers to join us! Whether you're an amateur or an endurance veteran, we want you to help us see the checkered flag.

Post here with some brief details about yourself, and if you want, include some background racing info.

Here's the team so far:

mandown46 (Matt)
- One of the first members of Nurbracer, over two years ago
- Nurbracer Admin
- Veteran virtual driver
- Event organiser

KingPrawn1 (Prawny)
- Veteran virtual driver
- Event organiser
- 80's rally driver

Standaman94 (Stan)
- Veteran virtual driver
- Event organiser
- Track instructor and real-world private racer
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Nurbracer To Enter Le Mans? - Drivers Wanted! :: Comments

F4H Lotterer

Post Thu 17 May 2012 - 19:27 by F4H Lotterer

ok id be intrested possibily depending on car selection ? i do consider myself a veteran driver ive raced throughout forza 2,3 and 4 mainly hotlapped though lol ,my stay here at tora has been a short one due to work restraints but my team did finish 2nd in the LMP1 class of the 12 hours of sebring Wink
well holla back if you want to know more .

Back to top Go down

kingprawn1

Post Thu 17 May 2012 - 20:03 by kingprawn1

I don't think I can race Le Mans, I'm moving in July and won't have a decent internet connection until I get back to the states and get everything sorted out towards the end of July. The movers are coming in June so it will not work at all, not sure if I'll keep my second Xbox or not here, we will be in a hotel using their internet. I will know more then, all depends on the quality of their internet.

EDIT: Use me as a back-up for now until I know more details.

Back to top Go down

Standaman94

Post Thu 17 May 2012 - 22:50 by Standaman94

Hmm, alright Prawny. Shame on that.

IRT Trash, we'll talk tomorrow, but if you're really interested sign up here and find the Le Mans thread here

Anyway, on that note, we're still looking for 3 drivers. Preferably, we could do with one or two being overseas in the US to run the night shifts here in Europe.

Back to top Go down

F4H Lotterer

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 9:16 by F4H Lotterer

tried to register t your site but it seems no matter what i try it wont let me register Question

Back to top Go down

Mandown46

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 14:11 by Mandown46

^^^^
That should be sorted now, we had a BIG problem with spam so we have to manually activate real accounts.

Back to top Go down

kingprawn1

Post Mon 21 May 2012 - 9:05 by kingprawn1

Question...where would I find info on the cars (specs, etc) is it GT1, 2 , 3? Livery and so on?

Back to top Go down

F4H Lotterer

Post Mon 21 May 2012 - 10:52 by F4H Lotterer

not released yet prawn.

Back to top Go down

kingprawn1

Post Mon 21 May 2012 - 16:18 by kingprawn1

IRT Trash wrote:not released yet prawn.

Ahh...thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down