TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse

+22
HCR generaltso
ART Carrera
R!CARDOUK
F4H Carrera
Matt
MOPAR001
Wooflers
Duke of Bruno
CQR Aero
PLOW RUN WIDE
Stonewall458
Richy59
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR DarthMario
Radiation Louis
RumbleBee 392
Ianmr
F4H Bullet
Hailfire97x
Red Dirt Bandit
ATR DAN
Biggsy tv
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:03

ATR DAN wrote:
It's very rare that TORA gets it wrong but I feel now that Bernese Alps reverse is not a great circuit and never should have been placed on the calendar.

That was me, I own up to it and agree that it shouldn't and won't be part of GT's again. I don't regret it though, as it were fun! Razz

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:04

i JUST barely missed the spinning F4H MOPAR's Audi in race one on my way back up the field after a spin. And in the 2nd race, i believe it was the 2nd to last lap, FranchittiFan and Duke of Bruno went into the fast right hander after going under the cross-over, they made slight contact, and i managed to sneek between both of them to get 3rd place. i'm glad to get the Ferrari 458 on the podium this season, and even if it was the final race meeting, it still feels like a win.

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 4CehZCuTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 1Im0ehJTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 AZBlrjnTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 SSaUnAU
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 KlHMZuJTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 1vuHXh0TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 FoUH4rWTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MOPAR001 Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:15

Firstly, congrats to Run Wide on the Championship, well done. Wink

Secondly, the racing behavior definitely went down this season, particularly near the end. I don't know if it just has something to do with the short race lengths that encourage turn 1 passes or not, but something did not work this season.

MOPAR001

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:22

MOPAR001 wrote:
Secondly, the racing behavior definitely went down this season, particularly near the end. I don't know if it just has something to do with the short race lengths that encourage turn 1 passes or not, but something did not work this season.

i agree, but i think it had to do with the fact that cars were hard to race.

i think when we start using the race cars, which can be a little bit more agile and a tad more forgiving, it'll get better.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:30

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 PinballAlps

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:45

R.e. Bernie's Alps track: why did T10 feel the need to add such a Turismo-ish fakey track to what otherwise is a great race sim?

And I'll chime in with those who do not want that track to ever be used in any official TORA series event.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:57

Congrats to the winners of the championship, can't wait to watch it on TORA tv and I'm hoping that next seasons gt races with the propper race cars will be on TORA tv still cos that will be a great spectacle to watch!!! Wish I could race but out of money so no live and I'd probably end up as a back trips driver cos I'm not very quick, as a few found out around Sebring 12 hrs time
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:01

And I thought Motegi was interesting.

I am not going to lie, I absolutely sucked around that track. I managed to steer clear of most of the craziness in both races. Had a decent position in race 1 untill I slammed into the wall coming out of the last corner near the end of the race.

I had the most unbelievable luck for race two as I managed to sneak into the pits as they opened while the rest of the field went on to crash and bring out the "safety car". I did manage to lead a lap, but, I lost it and I hit the wall in the same place that I did in race 1. Extremely happy with the 4th place finish.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:15

"Now, over to Ollie Williams with the Trackside report. Ollie?"

"HE GOT SPUN!!!"

"Thanks Ollie."

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 4CehZCuTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 1Im0ehJTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 AZBlrjnTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 SSaUnAU
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 KlHMZuJTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 1vuHXh0TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 FoUH4rWTORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:34

The track was great fun! loved it was a great choice for the final round, with the close walls and slow/fast corners the cars with grip really showed. I think without the amazing fight4her drivers, MKR would have walked his round. The 458 was amazing sooooooo much fun, wish i could contine with this car ill miss it hugely. 8th place in GT standings is a HUGE result for me.

The driving tonight, must be looked at. The stewards are still busy getting old SEs finished (im waiting on one myself) One driver for me was a idoit driving a blue merc, You took me to the wall when your car was clearly going to pull away so what was the point!!! The Safety car crash was a joke, even as i was spinning, drivers avoided me, so how come you hit me while i was braking for the car infront?

If drivers do get anything from tonight, will it be carryed over to the start of next season? You cant get away with driving like that just cause its the last round of the championship.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:58

FranchittiFan wrote:
The driving tonight, must be looked at. The stewards are still busy getting old SEs finished (im waiting on one myself) One driver for me was a idoit driving a blue merc, You took me to the wall when your car was clearly going to pull away so what was the point!!! The Safety car crash was a joke, even as i was spinning, drivers avoided me, so how come you hit me while i was braking for the car infront?

If drivers do get anything from tonight, will it be carryed over to the start of next season? You cant get away with driving like that just cause its the last round of the championship.

You tried to pass me in a stupid place as my car was sliding out on the natural racing line.....what do you expect? Me to stop at the side of the track and wave you past?

Is it not down to the passing drive to find a safe place to pass? Then coming up the hill the next lap you start mouthing of AGAIN as i took my racing line across the front of you, get a grip.

As for the safety car crash I was un sited by your car as to what the other cars where doing ( as you can see from the on board footage) you nailed it up the hill so i followed, then you slammed the brakes on and I had no where to go. Yes 100% my fault not much I can say, was going to say sorry but after the abuse you gave me i'm have other thoughts. You made it out like i set out tonight with my aim to take you out, it was an error and I wont be make the same mistake twice.

Better think twice before you mouthing off at me again mate calling thats sorts of stuff, your attitude is horrendous.....and i don't take to kindly to it Wink

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 B4mUCeQ
TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 C7LquN0
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 28 May 2012 - 0:42

im not your mate

Ive passed another car round the outside so how was it stupid if i had pulled it off before? my car was clearly stronger there so why not try it again, nothing wrong with it.

I mouthed at you the next lap cause you drove me to the wall Ian, where you just could have pulled away on the straight as thats the strong point of your car. I was using the strong points of my car to overtake.

End
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 28 May 2012 - 2:38

Alright guys calm down, if you have an issue with each other don't let it become an problem for other drivers on the track. The last thing I want to see is drivers running each other off the track and cause a pile up.

It's a video game so there is no need to get all touchy and let it get personal over something like this. Your supposed to be here to enjoy yourselves, not piss each other off.

TORA GT Meeting 10 powered by GT Omega - Final Round - Bernese Alps Reverse - Page 3 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 28 May 2012 - 4:49

Guys settle down, there are things you can miss in races and things that you cant (those things being other cars). Not every driver, not Hamilton, webber, alonzo or button can escape every scenario, we aren't perfect, I would like to see a video of it do I can see what actually happened before I give a full opinion, but what I've read, it seems it was inescapable and must be forgiven, and that's right, it is just a video game, yes it's fun being competitive, it gives it more excitement, but there are limits. It's for fun
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 28 May 2012 - 8:03

GRT 458Italia wrote:I would like to see a video of it do I can see what actually happened before I give a full opinion
It was pretty impressive, trust me. TORA TV is going to be big Razz

Whatever that was that happened last night, it was... Well, fun! A lot of races can be dull and boring, just going round in circles. But this was different... Take your eye off the track for a second and it'll bite back. The tight curves mean you can't overtake normally (as I found out trying to overtake someone... Smashing into the outside wall), so quicker lines and sheer power are the only ways to get ahead

The pile ups gave the unusual challenge of navigating through the smoke and wreckage as fast as possible without hitting anything. Impressive when you do, annoying when you don't. On one particular occasion, the corner over the dam (with the yellow chevrons, which I hate) had a crash involving a few people. I saw a spot on the left hand side, and was just about to squeeze past, but a R8 rolled out of the smoke backwards, right into my line of fire. Must've hit them at about 40-60 maybe, and caused terrible damage to myself.

The thing with those situations is that it's hard to just slow down to get past. Firstly, it's hard to actually react in time to do so. Also, if you just slow down, you'd lose a position to others who have sped past. And lastly, slowing to a crawl to get by the wreckage can just completely block the track and cause others to hit you too.

Anyway... It was fun Razz
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 28 May 2012 - 8:14

Sounds good haha, can't wait for TORA tv!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Mon 28 May 2012 - 9:36

I'm still waiting for Tsukuba! Laughing

And from the sounds of it, I think I'm happy that I overslept at my friend's house this week Razz
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 28 May 2012 - 12:35

Tsukuba R17 is now up, R18 will be tomorrow.
http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/tora-tv.html

The final two rounds will be record this coming saturday for release next week (Hopefully)

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon 28 May 2012 - 12:42

Round 17 isnt showing on the playlist. Question

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 28 May 2012 - 12:43

Really? It is for me. Anyone else?

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Mon 28 May 2012 - 12:45

Can't see it either
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Mon 28 May 2012 - 12:56

Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Mon 28 May 2012 - 13:59

It's now showing for me
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 28 May 2012 - 15:10

Time delay on adding to playlist? Odd.

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 28 May 2012 - 15:10

Hailfire97x wrote:They're right. Luckily I subscribed Razz

YAY!! bounce

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next