TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results

+38
XPR Roadrunner
PROD DTechR
Standaman94
F4H Lotterer
LMR DarthMario
AndyT306
CD 195
IRT YT RICE
CoolG84
BAM Python
Biggsy tv
Ax4x Chaddy
RRC Claim
BG Wumba
RR BodyRollin
garyp3398
CQR Senna
HCR generaltso
F4H Carrera
RW26 BLAZE
Duke of Bruno
HCR Bellmond
TMG Lapierre 7x
CQR Rogue
ShrinkingSteven
Mandown46
LMR Deftone MX
HCR ChicaiN
R!CARDOUK
tekQ IG
Hainesy
CRA Project182R
CQR Aero
FRH Crazyman
Stonewall458
solo flashbang
F4H Music Man
Radiation Louis
42 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:23

Just want to say Thank You for giving me points for last in LMP. Very greatful cheers
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA MSA ISCC Season 4 - Points and Results

Post by RW26 BLAZE Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 18:52

CQR Aero wrote:
RW26 BLAZE wrote:Is there dropped points during the season?

Yes. The "Net" points already reflect this.

good I will drop round two and three due to missing those events
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT YT RICE Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:54

RW26 BLAZE wrote:
CQR Aero wrote:
RW26 BLAZE wrote:Is there dropped points during the season?

Yes. The "Net" points already reflect this.

good I will drop round two and three due to missing those events
I'm pretty sure they are only dropping one race from the points. But, if you missed two races then you'll be short by one race from the people that made it to 9 or 10.

IRT YT RICE

TORA Race Number : 71
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 17:19

What d-IRT-y YT RICE said. There is only one dropped round for ISCC. So, your stuck with at least one round scoring 0 points
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 20:12

Rollin InAn STi wrote:What d-IRT-y YT RICE said. There is only one dropped round for ISCC. So, your stuck with at least one round scoring 0 points

ohwell...... just need to keep pushing to gain points back.
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT YT RICE Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 5:14

Rollin InAn STi wrote:What d-IRT-y YT RICE said. There is only one dropped round for ISCC. So, your stuck with at least one round scoring 0 points
Bite me, Nansty! lol!

IRT YT RICE

TORA Race Number : 71
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 23:35

From a potential overall top 5 to 41st. Love you FM4. Thanks for the disconnect.

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 23:51

What's the time penalty added on from lobby C?
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 0:30

BG Wumba wrote:What's the time penalty added on from lobby C?

As with all ISCC races, the lobbies are staggered in 4 second intervals, so B lobby = A lobby's start time plus 4 seconds, C lobby = plus 8 seconds and so on.

The replays are checked to see what time each lobby crosses the line to start the race (lap 2) and the finish times adjusted by the required difference (e.g. for this race, lobby A started at 2m55s, lobby B started at 3m41s so to get to the 2m59s it should have been, the times where adjusted down by 42 seconds. Lobby C started at 3m08s so was minus 5s to get to the 3m03s start time).

If the time adjustment took the finish time below the 1h30m00s mark, an extra lap is added, and the driver's qualifying lap time added to the finish time (eg if the adjustment took you to 1h29m50s and you did a 1m45s qually time, you'd get the extra lap and finish time of 1h31m35s).

It's complicated I know, and slightly convoluted, but I believe it's the best and fairest way to score multiclass across multiple lobbies.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 0:35

CQR Aero wrote:
BG Wumba wrote:What's the time penalty added on from lobby C?

As with all ISCC races, the lobbies are staggered in 4 second intervals, so B lobby = A lobby's start time plus 4 seconds, C lobby = plus 8 seconds and so on.

The replays are checked to see what time each lobby crosses the line to start the race (lap 2) and the finish times adjusted by the required difference (e.g. for this race, lobby A started at 2m55s, lobby B started at 3m41s so to get to the 2m59s it should have been, the times where adjusted down by 42 seconds. Lobby C started at 3m08s so was minus 5s to get to the 3m03s start time).

If the time adjustment took the finish time below the 1h30m00s mark, an extra lap is added, and the driver's qualifying lap time added to the finish time (eg if the adjustment took you to 1h29m50s and you did a 1m45s qually time, you'd get the extra lap and finish time of 1h31m35s).

It's complicated I know, and slightly convoluted, but I believe it's the best and fairest way to score multiclass across multiple lobbies.

Yeah that all makes sense, I suppose you can't adjust anything in terms of time if half or over half the lobby lags out as did in lobby C, making it easier for people to drive with less traffic compared to people in other lobbies.

Last edited by BG Wumba on Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Python Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 3:33

by ppl he means me
BAM Python
BAM Python

TORA Race Number : 208
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 8:04

MXR Python wrote:by ppl he means me

Well, a combination of that, and the fact that neither of the other competitors in GTC could connect to your lobby meant that you had an "easy ride" which kinda negated your grid penalty - able to hot lap for the whole race.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Python Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 12:58

doesnt matter they wherre 3 seconds behind in qualifying n so was that gte car.. i got past that gte car in the first corner soit was easy anyway, no complaining a pentaly is a pentaly and it was me tht send franchitti a msg saying i wasnt supposed 2 b in the a lobby
BAM Python
BAM Python

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Python Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 13:01

another thing... if i was still in bg he wouldnt have came up with that... FACT
BAM Python
BAM Python

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 13:15

Well penalty was served people not being able to connect is a seperate issue so pointless arguing about this really .
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Python Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 13:20

IRT Trash wrote:Well penalty was served people not being able to connect is a seperate issue so pointless arguing about this really .

exactly
BAM Python
BAM Python

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 13:22

UK II Blackbird is in Marc VDS, not Vodafone BG, as last night there was an error with the live timing and it said he was in VBG. Just to make sure is hard-earned points haven't gone to the wrong team.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 14:07

Standaman94 wrote:UK II Blackbird is in Marc VDS, not Vodafone BG, as last night there was an error with the live timing and it said he was in VBG. Just to make sure is hard-earned points haven't gone to the wrong team.

I fixed it on the results table, so no, they haven't gone to the wrong team.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 15:00

BG Wumba,

Which class you are running GTE or GTC?
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 17:24

DTechPR wrote:BG Wumba,

he is running as a team now in GTC. AudiSport need to change the points badly cos he was racing in a GTC at Infineon. and he got points in GTE
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 19:34

MXR Python wrote:
IRT Trash wrote:Well penalty was served people not being able to connect is a seperate issue so pointless arguing about this really .

exactly

Wouldn't have mattered with or without the 8 second room penalty, based on his finishing time he would have won it either way. Great drive Monty P...doing that crap by yourself for an hour and a half must have been incredibly boring. Pretty much everyone in Lobby C was hotlapping due to lack of competitors or passable cars. I actually disagree with the time delay from lobby to lobby. This series is and should be solely about distance traveled not about where you qualify. Splitting hairs from room to room with a 4sec delay when some rooms have more passable cars than other doesn't seem logical. We don't even race with a quarter of our competitors so every race IS essentially hot lapping regardless. Just because someone qualifies a tenth of a second faster than me really doesn't mean a thing in a 1:30 minute race. It certainly shouldnt mean that eventhough the other driver drove the same exact distance or less he gets an advantage because of qualifying. Qualifying for rooms makes total sense for this series. Qualifying to gain additional time and an advantage over others seems off. Sorry, I just don't get the room to room delay. Well, I get it but I think for this series it is completely unnecessary.

Just my opinion... Cheers

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 21:44

RW26 BLAZE wrote:
DTechPR wrote:BG Wumba,

he is running as a team now in GTC. AudiSport need to change the points badly cos he was racing in a GTC at Infineon. and he got points in GTE

Thanks, Blaze.
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Python Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 21:57

[quote="BloodYCaiN"]
MXR Python wrote:

exactly

Wouldn't have mattered with or without the 8 second room penalty, based on his finishing time he would have won it either way. Great drive Monty P...doing that crap by yourself for an hour and a half must have been incredibly boring. Pretty much everyone in Lobby C was hotlapping due to lack of competitors or passable cars. I actually disagree with the time delay from lobby to lobby. This series is and should be solely about distance traveled not about where you qualify. Splitting hairs from room to room with a 4sec delay when some rooms have more passable cars than other doesn't seem logical. We don't even race with a quarter of our competitors so every race IS essentially hot lapping regardless. Just because someone qualifies a tenth of a second faster than me really doesn't mean a thing in a 1:30 minute race. It certainly shouldnt mean that eventhough the other driver drove the same exact distance or less he gets an advantage because of qualifying. Qualifying for rooms makes total sense for this series. Qualifying to gain additional time and an advantage over others seems off. Sorry, I just don't get the room to room delay. Well, I get it but I think for this series it is completely unnecessary.

Just my opinion... Cheers [/quote

Thx m8
BAM Python
BAM Python

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 22:38

The issue of the penalties between lobbies has been debated to death. With a bit of searching you should be able to find the many such debates for any possible explanations as to why this rule exists. Otherwise, it is what it is and everybody should be able to accept it the way it is for the rest of this season. If you truely despise it, create or wait for a suggestion thread for the next ISCC season.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 23:12

Duke of Bruno wrote:The issue of the penalties between lobbies has been debated to death. With a bit of searching you should be able to find the many such debates for any possible explanations as to why this rule exists. Otherwise, it is what it is and everybody should be able to accept it the way it is for the rest of this season. If you truely despise it, create or wait for a suggestion thread for the next ISCC season.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t8140p80-suggestion-box#162380 there it is lol
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next