TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please)

+46
Racert46
CQR The Butcher
big dj210
S2M Evo
ShrinkingSteven
GRA Kinetic
PLFSpurtle
CQR Deuce
Ax4x Kane
HCR Karma
CQR Cobblepop
ART Carrera
Medicman2004
TMG Lapierre 7x
PLOW tubbi
Kungfu17
MaxpowerIreland
CQR HABURi
AndyT306
R!CARDOUK
AngelKristensen
BlackLabel III
XTI Jon Snow
Red Dirt Bandit
ThirdEyeGirl
F4H bandicoot
RoseX1987
mattmeir
Beanz
EL CHUBA LIBRE
VVV GunDaM
HCR generaltso
F4H Carrera
Hailfire97x
Matt
F4H Bullet
Richy59
x Gashi x
S2M Ranger
theboomeranga
Dav of Krypton
Standaman94
Hainesy
CQR Aero
CQR Jono
Biggsy tv
50 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 Empty Re: GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please)

Post by CQR Aero Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 16:55

mattmeir wrote:Aero, #83 isn't a Porsche...

Yup, he changed out of the Porsche and I forgot to change the text. Will sort it on the next update (coming soon). Thanks for the heads up.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 Empty Re: GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please)

Post by mattmeir Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 16:58

No prob mate, wast picking fault just trying help :-) #317 as well :-)

mattmeir

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2011-12-28

http://www.mattmeir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 18:45

I've updated the guide again. Please keep those designs, team logos, driver names and nationalities coming!!

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/msa-gt-sg.html
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 2:12

Chris ive sent you the design! I had too take the number plate off because it is locked, and could you please put it and change the numbers for my teammates. GTR Evoluzione is 84 and LMR Deftone MX is 275. And for Evoluzione put the mirrors Teal, and for Deftone the Dark teal color. Thanks mate sorry I would've done everything but I'm too busy and distracted with family over ;/
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 12:22

Spotters Guide updated again.

I haven't forgotten about these, and there are a number of people who raced/qualified on Sunday that clearly have finished cars, that have not yet sent me their paints to add to the guide. Please get these over to me ASAP as I'll have the ISCC one looming soon.

WWR Aero wrote:Here's a table of what I'm missing. I know there are a couple of paints that are on storefronts that I haven't grabbed yet which are marked "Not Received" on the table. I'll try and grab those tonight, but it might be worth those who have paints there that I've marked as a "No", drop me a message to remind me that yours is available on the SF. "Pending" means I have your paint, I just need to take a photo of the car.

Names and Flags are also important to me for the guide, so again, if yours has a "No" next to your name, please PM me with your missing info.

There are also a few teams/privateers that have not yet picked a team name. Again PM me please.

Lastly, the remaining missing paints. Preferred method is for you to gift them to me, but storefront is also OK. If you have locked vinyls, there are posts in this thread that explain what to do.

Thanks again for providing all this material, you can see the WIP guide on the link below, and it will continue to evolve until it's complete!

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 9:28

Little or no activity on this last night. Please send me your paints, or I'll have to start barring race invites until I receive them.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 10:07

Here's a list of the drivers who at least posted "IN" if not qualified and/or raced on Sunday who I am awaiting paints from. If you're one of them, or are in touch with these guys, please give them a poke!! Wink

Sorry I'm harping on about this, but I want to get it finished like, yesterday, because otherwise I'm not going to get any break before having to start the ISCC one!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 8:33

Neither I nor CMGraphix have received any more paints for the spotters guide in over a week. Evil or Very Mad
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 12:14

Most cars are there. You never know, some of the cars that aren't there might not even turn up for a race if they're not that bothered about it all.

Any idea when the ISCC spotter's guide is coming? It starts next week... :s
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 13:00

Standaman94 wrote:Any idea when the ISCC spotter's guide is coming? It starts next week... :s

Almost definitely not before the series starts (I've only received 3 or 4 paints, but I'm not pushing for them anyway yet). I need a bit of a break, though I have some time off next week, and I may feel keen if I'm not up to my elbows in redecorating!!
I'd like to get the GT guide finished first if at all possible.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 19:28

Come on guys send Chris (Aero) the damn paints already.. It's not that hard to do it and only takes a few minutes.. The poor guy is extremely stressed with all this crap, in addition too being busy with work etc..
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 19:29

I've gifted BG Papa H's paintjob to CMGraphix
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 21:41

LMR Scuderia wrote:Come on guys send Chris (Aero) the damn paints already.. It's not that hard to do it and only takes a few minutes.. The poor guy is extremely stressed with all this crap, in addition too being busy with work etc..

lol thank you. I'd like to knock a few heads together, but then I have to remind myself that not everyone takes this quite so seriously, so, I try to refrain from blowing up too often (sorry Chaddy!!). Any additional paints, team logos, or driver info (real name and flag) that are currently missing from the guide, would be greatly appreciated. If you think it looks good now, I promise, it'll look even better when complete.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 8:46

I spent ages last night changing numbers on paints I already had for team members who hadn't yet sent me their paints. If you have colour variations per team member, I've either made it up, or not made a change. I got fed up with waiting, so if you want it corrected, send me the right paint, or change your car to match (BloodYCaiN, curleychris22, Sizemarlis1, Dav of Krypton, aka Luka5).
Still a number missing as well. Mostly privateers, but a few teams that could quickly fill lots of gaps on the guide (Team Spiritus, RWS Mush Mush Racing, Fusion Motorsport). Please give any of these guys a poke if you know them.

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dav of Krypton Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 11:50

I was awaiting you to accept my FR. Sorry if you had accepted I did not notice yesterday. I will send or tonight mate. Sorry for my ignorance:). I did make a slight change on Sunday so I'm glad (in a way). But I will definitely send it you tonight.

sorry guys.
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

TORA Race Number : 187
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dav of Krypton Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 11:54

Poo I could have just sent it to graphix. Didn't think of that. I will send all of KM the NW alternate paint (twitter logo added) and wool get them ALL over to you tonight.
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:25

Dav of Krypton wrote:I was awaiting you to accept my FR. Sorry if you had accepted I did not notice yesterday. I will send or tonight mate. Sorry for my ignorance:). I did make a slight change on Sunday so I'm glad (in a way). But I will definitely send it you tonight.

sorry guys.

I've had space on my friends list for weeks now, and have accepted all requests promptly.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dav of Krypton Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:30

No I meant I only requested it when I received your message on XBL. I had forgot until then. It well be in your good hands from tonight mate Smile
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 22:32

do u need my paints team liverly
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mattmeir Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:02

Did I upset someone? My car has been dropped off the SG after the last update... Poop

Aero, I'm happy for you to leave it off if you wish for the time being - I have a new livery to tie in with my 'team', and will send it over to you or Graphix (can't remember who's on my list) in next 48hrs if that's OK?

mattmeir

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2011-12-28

http://www.mattmeir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:05

RW26 BLAZE wrote:do u need my paints team liverly

Yes please. Yours and anyone elses that are STILL missing.

mattmeir, sorry, not sure why that happened, will fix ASAP.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:10

WWR Aero wrote:

ok i try, it might not work cos the SEGA and Sonic Team logo were from the storefront.
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:17

RW26 BLAZE wrote:
WWR Aero wrote:

ok i try, it might not work cos the SEGA and Sonic Team logo were from the storefront.

sorry mate can't cos designs locked.
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:33

That's OK. If you remove the locked vinyls and save it as a new version, send me that and then send me a PM with the details of the vinyls I need to purchase and where to place them to recreate the finished design. Like this:

big dj210 wrote:ok im putting up the viynl locations now

Petronas
Creator: AFROJT
Right side
Move: Y:3.48 X:4.49
Size: 28
Spin: 353.50

Left side
Move: Y:3.57 X:-.08
Spin: 365.9

Syntium
Creator: guapos82
Right side
Move: Y:-24.01 X: 61.76
Size: .05

Left side
Move: Y:-24.14 X:-60.63
Size:.05
Spin: 365.90

Fujifilm
Creator: HEIZO
Right side
Move: Y:32 X:-141
Size:.06
Spin:0

Left side
Move: Y:31.50 X:131

Refrence pic
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 24x2x52

BTW i sent my paint to aero yesturday
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:49

WWR Aero wrote:That's OK. If you remove the locked vinyls and save it as a new version, send me that and then send me a PM with the details of the vinyls I need to purchase and where to place them to recreate the finished design. Like this:

big dj210 wrote:ok im putting up the viynl locations now

Petronas
Creator: AFROJT
Right side
Move: Y:3.48 X:4.49

Left side
Move: Y:3.57 X:-.08
Spin: 365.9

Syntium
Creator: guapos82
Right side
Move: Y:-24.01 X: 61.76
Size: .05

Left side
Move: Y:-24.14 X:-60.63
Size:.05
Spin: 365.90

Fujifilm
Creator: HEIZO
Right side
Move: Y:32 X:-141

Left side
Move: Y:31.50 X:131

Refrence pic
GT Paint Request - Send us your paints (please) - Page 7 24x2x52

BTW i sent my paint to aero yesturday

just have an idea, why don't I take the photo on mine, then stick the Image on the storefront so you can download it them, will that be easier to do.
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next