TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team

+7
Matt
RumbleBee 392
Duke of Bruno
AAR corwinMB
Koenigsegg R
Beanz
Biggsy tv
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 Empty Re: News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team

Post by Biggsy tv Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 1:04

FranchittiFan wrote:Please no more cars its too late now, and why change the drivers of the 458 without working it around the drivers already in it? Could'nt the Audi guys just have sloted into the stints that had'nt been taken?

All the stints were taken, and to try and be fairest, by saying that the people already in another team cant take part, and that we'll slot in. I do hope the rest of the field will allow myself, gen3ral ts0, SelectiveRogue and AudiSport Louis to take part in the race?

The ONLY reason why I said ANYONE could drive it was because no one put themselves forward to driving it. Originally it was going to be a standard team of 4 drivers. Now I want to use the car I created and designed, because the AudiSport team cannot commit to all the stints, and I'd like to drive something during this huge event, people are saying its wrong?

Call it my first selfish decision, but think myself, Louis, Duncan and Travis deserve to take part in some way in this event.

I'm sorry Bullet, but to keep it fair on all the other drivers already in a team as well as yourself, I thought its best fair to only allow others not already racing, if thats cool. Jeez, its hard enough as it is that we had to retire the Audi.

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 Empty Re: News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 20:54

Thanks all who supported the TORA Charity Car, and especially those who help top up the mileage!

==========
Dear Mr Biggs

Thank you very much for your kind gift of 28.60 to support the work of Cancer Research UK.

Our work, funded entirely by supporters like you, has been at the heart of progress that has seen cancer survival rates double in the last thirty years. However, one in three of us will still get cancer at some point, and it is vital we continue to discover new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer to ensure millions more people will survive.

We have contributed to 19 of the top 20 drugs used to treat cancer patients worldwide and with your help we can continue our research which includes supporting over 100 clinical trials and funding more than 4,500 researchers, doctors and nurses throughout the UK.

The reference number for your donation is: D0364760

Please keep this safe in case you have any queries. You might like to print this email or save it.

If you have any questions or would like further information on the work of Cancer Research UK, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0300 123 1861 or by email at supporter.services@cancer.org.uk.

Yours sincerely

Claire Wilson
Head of Supporter Services
Cancer Research UK

News on the TORA Charity Car and the AudiSport Team - Page 2 Cruk10

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23