TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans

Go down

All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans Empty All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans

The All American Racers Acura 02a finished 6th place (LMP & Overall) in the 2012 TORA 24 Heures du Mans. Here is a rundown of the race.

Stint 1: ALL MAX RPM drove a consistent first stint to start us off with a total of 257 miles. After stint 1, AAR was 7th, 2 miles behind Petronas Mercedes and 1 mile in front of Team ATR.

Stint 2: AAR ABEnstein was somewhat faster with a total of 266 miles. After stint 2, AAR was 4th, 4 miles behind Team raceworldseries.com and 1 mile ahead of Toyota.

Stint 3: AAR began to have problems starting with this stint. AAR GTDon was in 2nd place before having 2 wheel glitches with 25 minutes to go. He crashed and was heavily damaged. After stint 3, AAR was 8th with 775 miles, 3 miles behind Rebel Outlaws, and 55 miles ahead of Team Torshavin.

Stint 4: This one didn't go so well either. CorwinMB had several problems, the first was colliding with the heavily lagging GRT 458Italia. Later, he collided with the Patronas Mercedes LMP of Posixmosh. After stint 4, AAR actually improved to 7th, 5 miles behind a1x Racing, and 61 miles ahead of Team Torshavin.

Stint 5: ALL MAX RPM drove another consistent stint to attempt to bring us back into the race. He was able to improve on his first stint, adding 6 miles for a total of 263 miles. After stint 5, AAR remained 7th, 3 miles behind Toyota, and 77 miles ahead of Team Torshavin.

Stint 6: As the halfway mark approached, AAR had major issues. On mile 53 of AAR ABEnstein's stint, he unexpectedly lagged out of the stint. AAR lost at least 210 miles. After stint 6, AAR fell hard to 10th, 47 miles behind Team Oreca-Hailfire, and 195 miles ahead of Unicef CQR.

I'm not sure about anything that happened after this point except for the last stint.

Stint 7: (Driver: AAR GTDon) AAR remained 10th, 31 miles behind Toyota, and nearly 200 miles ahead of Unicef CQR.

Stint 8: (Driver: CorwinMB) AAR yet again remained 10th, 39 miles behind Toyota, and still nearly 200 miles ahead of Unicef CQR.

Stint 9: (Driver: ALL MAX RPM) AAR improved to 9th, 33 miles behind Team Oreca-Hailfire, and 54 miles ahead of Petronas Mercedes.

Stint 10: (Driver: AAR GTDon) AAR remained 9th, this time only 1 mile behind Team ATR, and 49 miles ahead of Petronas Mercedes.

Stint 11: (Driver: CorwinMB) AAR yet again remained 9th, now 8 miles behind Team raceworldseries.com, and 58 miles ahead of Petronas Mercedes.

In the final stint of the race, AAR ABEnstein drove the car to the finish with a 297 mile stint. This, along with problems for other teams, rocketed us up to 6th place overall. We were 18 miles behind ATR, and 40 miles ahead of Toyota.

AAR will increase their involvement with other organizations and series, including TORA. Expect announcements soon.

If you'd like to race with us, go to www.ifca.highforum.net, and qualify for one of our series.

AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

All American Racers does well in first TORA 24 Heures du Mans :: Comments

AAR ABEnstein

Post Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 4:18 by AAR ABEnstein

The Press Release is now finished. So TORA regulars: How do you think we did?

Back to top Go down

AAR corwinMB

Post Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 6:25 by AAR corwinMB

I found it interesting that by the end of the stints you made more friends the enemies on the service. Some of the regulars in the stints i ran such as LMR Deftone, ThirdEyeGirl, and a few others all stayed up and chatted late into the night and worked really well together when passing eachother and running deep into the late hours

Back to top Go down

Hailfire97x

Post Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 10:10 by Hailfire97x

You guys were actually a good bunch to race around. You called your moves well (ABE especially), and I didn't have any troubles when you came around.

However, you beat my LMP1 cars.... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 10:17 by theboomeranga

Hailfire97x wrote:You guys were actually a good bunch to race around. You called your moves well (ABE especially), and I didn't have any troubles when you came around.

However, you beat my LMP1 cars.... Evil or Very Mad
noticed that too, and great work guys, hope to see you at silverstone!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down