TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!!

Go down

TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!! Empty TORA 24 Heures Du Mans - TORA We Salute You!!!

Post by CRA Project182R Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 12:00

I'm very pleased and proud (and very tired!!!!) to announce we - myself, OcR Nitrous, OcR T R U E BK, dodgy mr d - have completed the TORA - The Online Racing Association 24heures Du Mans in a very respectable 3rd position at 14:00 this afternoon.

The race began yesterday 30.06.2012 14:00BST and after 24hrs of 12 x 2 hour stints later in our bullet proof #527 Honda Lola we were done, having completed every single session. The organisation, support and coverage by TORA was 'Weapons Grade' next level stuff. I've never come across an event so professionally run in the FM community. Our fellow competitors were a prepared, well schooled, motivated, well mannered and humored bunch who made it a privilege to compete a against.

Of course the event didn't pass by without it's drama's...........in stint 1I managed to hit one of the Winkey's rolling my car. Our team principle Nitrous had a moment in the early hours of the morning once fatigue had set in whilst covering my shift after I overslept. In time honoured fashion OcR T R U E BK performed flawlessly start to finish and to 'seal the deal' dodgy mr d broke all the records with a massive distance in the final stint to put a firm grip on 3rd position.

We entered the event with humble hopes of not being last..........It's amazing what four friends with commitment and preparation can achieve with a sprinkle of OcR and DRG magic.

A massive well done and a massive thanks to everybody at TORA and also in particular to my team mates John, Brandon and Dave who were daft enough to enter with me. **Not forgetting a massive thanks to Reece of the VRA - Virtual Racing Association for his support and kind sponsorship of our team**

Roll on the TORA 24heures Du Mans 2013............

Last edited by Project 239X on Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 12:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)
CRA Project182R
CRA Project182R

TORA Race Number : 782
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down