TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP!

3 posters

Go down

MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! Empty MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP!

Post by DeweyTee Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 16:25

Yesterday I had a friend over and we were taking turns running hotlaps and noticed the downshift paddle felt "different". Then it quit downshifting altogether. I'm assuming one of the little locator pegs has broken. I have been forced to use my piece of crap (waste of $169.00) MadCatz wheel. No force feedback, have to learn to drive all over and braking is totally different than MS peddles. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement shift paddle? Preferably somewhere in the US........ Crying or Very sad
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! Empty Re: MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP!

Post by JustOZ71 Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 16:37

hahahaha, not laughing at you mate just the situation. the other day i was practicing hotlaps then my up shift paddle wouldnt work, so as any human would do to get it to work, i pushed harder on it, then it broke off in my hand. there goes my beloved MS wheel.

I had a go at driving with a controller and OMG what a pain fail that was. how ppl can drive with a controller is beyond me, also why would somebody drive with a controller, if your going to spend time driving then get a wheel.

So with a broken wheel and no chance of a controller drive and also ISCC americal leg around the corner i decided to splurge out and get a Fanatec CSR wheel with the CSR peddles. I know what you mean mate with learning to drive again, i had a go in a P1 car and couldn't even keep it on the road, so back to driving 101, started the event list with the E classes and now im at B class and going well.

The new wheel mate is awesome, i would recomend you get it, might be a bit costly but deffo worth every penny.

oh, dunno where you would get spare parts other than ebay by buying a broken wheel there and basterdizing it.
JustOZ71
JustOZ71

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP! Empty Re: MIcrosoft Wheel Replacement Parts - HELP!

Post by HCR generaltso Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 23:40

i think i remember magictap talking about 3-4 MS wheels at one time...like a chop shop
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down