TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion

+84
xI ROSS 86 Ix
Mrbrown33
theboomeranga
WhoIsJohn117
Cropper 93
XXX Skyrocket
TG Axiom
MAJ0R LAZER
RW26 BLAZE
CRA XenoMorph
F4H Carrera
CredibleWizard
Koenigsegg R
BG Wumba
Markius Fox
CreamyTastey
inferior car
NOOB 032
F4H Hakkinen
TheAngryPudding
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Deuce
Rabbit0317
Texaspotatolord
Hailfire97x
TG Wormburner
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Scantraxx
ART Carrera
BAM Python
Ax4x Cowboy
Euphoric Blaze
Racert46
Amarth
xTBLx TITAN
The Posimosh
TPR b0x
CQR FluffyHoonigan
xVampirAx
allanrocha89
BG Wingnut396
CQR D4N13L
ATP STEAMY
garyp3398
DeweyTee
big dj210
Morne in Glory
R!CARDOUK
Bob Dixon 76
SorrySmithy
Standaman94
SnippetyOggy86
AdamWatson99
LMR DarthMario
Chicken Glenn
HCR generaltso
Richy59
BDR Blackbird
Hainesy
CQR Aero
Ax4x Chaddy
TfR Mike
ATP Flying Ace
RumbleBee 392
VVV GunDaM
F4H Drake
DTR Rock
LastNewtStandin
TfR Milton
HLR Guru
Ax4x Kane
F4H Lotterer
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Matt
CQR HABURi
CQR Jono
F4H Bullet
Beanz
Adder 020
ShrinkingSteven
Wooflers
XPR Roadrunner
CQR Rogue
Biggsy tv
88 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion

Post by F4H Lotterer Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 9:12

It is what it is all the GT cars have different characteristics much the same as in real life racing.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion

Post by Amarth Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 9:27

I think it's far to early to say if a car is overpowered or not with the given track selection. The Z4 'might' be the quickest around catalunya but it definitely wasn't the quickest at sunset.
Amarth
Amarth

TORA Race Number : 405
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 9:33

15mph faster on the straight? Did you leave your finger on the left trigger??
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 11:45

CQR Aero wrote:15mph faster on the straight? Did you leave your finger on the left trigger??

I can read it wrong but is in England the throttle the left trigger and the breaking the right?

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 11:50

LMR LAW wrote:does any 1 else think that the z4 should be nerfed atleast -5%?? the only guys under 49.8-48.9 are in the z4 i just dont think any car should run 15 mph faster than the Merc SLS down the front straight when the SLS has the same 0% handicap...... any 1 else feel the same?

You sure you have your lobby settings set correctly? The SLS is easily the fastest car on the straights (will hit 180mph+), the Z4 struggles once it reaches 160. scratch

I've seen 3 different cars already run 48's around Catalunya BTW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Racert46 Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 11:56

CRA Adder wrote:
CQR Aero wrote:15mph faster on the straight? Did you leave your finger on the left trigger??

I can read it wrong but is in England the throttle the left trigger and the breaking the right?

He is joking that the guy kept his brakes on (left trigger).... they only drive on the wrong side....or the right side depens were youre comming from. But lets not go there......
Racert46
Racert46

TORA Race Number : 46
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 12:02

CRA Racert wrote:
CRA Adder wrote:

He is joking that the guy kept his brakes on (left trigger).... they only drive on the wrong side....or the right side depens were youre comming from. But lets not go there......

Yeh sorry, I was implying that the guy who said the SLS is 15mph slower on the straight than the Z4 must have still been applying the brakes whilst driving because, as MAGiC said, the SLS is easily the fastest car on the straights, and significantly faster than the Z4.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 12:02

CQR MAGiC wrote:
LMR LAW wrote:does any 1 else think that the z4 should be nerfed atleast -5%?? the only guys under 49.8-48.9 are in the z4 i just dont think any car should run 15 mph faster than the Merc SLS down the front straight when the SLS has the same 0% handicap...... any 1 else feel the same?

You sure you have your lobby settings set correctly? The SLS is easily the fastest car on the straights (will hit 180mph+), the Z4 struggles once it reaches 160. scratch

I've seen 3 different cars already run 48's around Catalunya BTW...

I tested it with no downforce but i came to 167. I might do something wrong then....

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 12:03

Yes 167 sounds about right for the front straight at Catalunya, but it will reach nearly 180 on longer straights (e.g. Road America). The Z4 just runs out of pace beyond 160. I think the Audi may be reaching 167 on the front straight at Catalunya too. I think it's worth adding that tuning can affect top speeds quite a bit - not just downforce, but gearing, toe, ride height and even tyre pressures will have an effect too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 12:27

The Z4 was mighty last season, I got to lobby A a few times in it. This season I went straight into A lobby with the Aston Very Happy
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 12:33

Looks like i need a tune for the Z4 fast
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 13:03

Me 2 lol ^^^
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 14:25

I just need a tow rope lol
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 14:41

CQR MAGiC wrote:Yes 167 sounds about right for the front straight at Catalunya, but it will reach nearly 180 on longer straights (e.g. Road America). The Z4 just runs out of pace beyond 160. I think the Audi may be reaching 167 on the front straight at Catalunya too. I think it's worth adding that tuning can affect top speeds quite a bit - not just downforce, but gearing, toe, ride height and even tyre pressures will have an effect too.
very true and corner entry also helps , if you have good gear ratios and nail that final corner it really helps .
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 14:21

Soooooooooo many SIs!!!!!! Hahaha
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 14:53

very good racing last night, and a special thanx to Blizzard and Sbiggs for hosting.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 15:54

2 things:

1 (and I'll make it quick so that TORA can set it aside for future reference, and note that I'm NOT complaining, simply pointing something out): Viper top speed, no aero at Cat WITH DRAFT; 160. Diddo with the SLS; 170. just noting the difference.

2) for the love of god, can people get a grip with T1? our second race in our lobby (D) had two restarts and even then we still had a crash. I played it perfectly thru the first two crashes and gained as much as 10 spots before the restart was called. 3x was the end of my luck avoiding the crash. This isn't BTCC for pete's sake, especially after we had a whole race where you should have been able to anticipate the amount of room need to not hit the back of the guy in front of you. I came many times within inches of Aero, and Blackbird in the breaking zones and only had at most 2 slight taps when I accidentally locked up for a split second, but didn't cause damage. Call out where you are so people can take avoiding action if needbe.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 18:50

Cars have different characteristics. While the SLS may be fast on the straight what about apex speeds and braking capabilities (I keep hearing about how good the Viper's brakes are).

Passing on the straight is always going to be the easiest pass but it doesn't mean to say passes cannot be made under braking and through corners.
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 19:00

exactly ^
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 19:03

I know, trust me. I made Blackbird poop multiple pairs of pants last night with my passes.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Python Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 19:07

I can send z4 but it slide a lot
BAM Python
BAM Python

TORA Race Number : 208
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 19:25

XPR Roadrunner wrote:I know, trust me. I made Blackbird poop multiple pairs of pants last night with my passes.

My lambo only did 159 down the straight with no aero.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 21:07

really? I find that hard to believe, no offense. No aero at all?
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 21:08

XPR Roadrunner wrote:really? I find that hard to believe, no offense. No aero at all?

Nah its true. Some cars arent gifted on the straights! My Mclaren was hitting 160 on the Catalunya straight!
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 21:21

XPR Roadrunner wrote:really? I find that hard to believe, no offense. No aero at all?

Yup, no Aero. Car handles like its on rails, but no speed what so ever down the straight. Most of my moves where under braking where this car shines.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next