TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A Statement From mopar4t4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

A Statement From mopar4t4

Go down

A Statement From mopar4t4 Empty A Statement From mopar4t4

For those of you that saw my posts earlier today, I want to apologize for my behavoir and I want those to know that that wasn't myself earlier, but an emotionally broken down shadow of myself.

For those of you that don't know, my dog, Misty of 10yrs passed away just hours into 2013 on Tuesday morning due to a 7yr bout with Digenerative Heart Disease that over the previous two weeks went from normal (I mean 100% healthy dog normal) and heavily got worse to the point where we had to put her down.

It's been very hard for myself and my family the last few days and when I got word of another driver leaving for a privateer team, I snapped and went crazy mad, just from my emotional instability. It was 5mins after I made those posts that I realised what I had done and took the correct steps to right my wrongs. I felt horrible for what I did, knowing that that wasn't me nor what I stand for.

I have deleted all the posts I could and have made amends with those involved, but one thing came clear; that is, that I'm not emotionally fit to carry out admin duties for Serpent Racing and the virtual SRT Motorsports Teams at this point in time. I have thus, decided to step back and take admin. leave for the time being, effective immediately until I can properly and emotional perform the tasks needed of me. (*note I'm NOT quitting, but taking a "Vacation")

For those wanting to fill a spot on either Viper team, please fill out the following form and PM it to me:

Gamertag:
TORA Number:
Nationality:
Colour Pref 1:
Colour Pref 2:
Colour Pref 3:
Colour Pref 4:
Lap Time Catalunya:
Lap Time Sunset:

Please put your favourite colour in "Pref 1" and 2nd in "Pref 2" and so on. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I will put a tune for both the Enduro and Sprint Vipers on my SF for free to try, just remember that these are works in progress. If you like the tunes and the car, please post Viper times in the form above using the tunes on my SF. This is so I can properly place you amoungst the two teams.

On the other bit of news, I have been accepted in Xtreme Performance Racing (XPR) clan and will be changing my gamertag soon. I will post and re-introduce myself at that point when I return from my leave.

Thank you for reading this,

Stephen

Last edited by mopar4t4 on Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:35; edited 2 times in total
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Statement From mopar4t4 :: Comments

NOOB 032

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 3:06 by NOOB 032

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry for leaving, I expected to be racing for you, this is a great team and I was really excited. Maybe I can fly the Serpent Racing flag once again in the future. Anyways, congrats on the XPR gig. I wish you the best!

Back to top Go down

RumbleBee 392

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 3:16 by RumbleBee 392

I'm sorry for everything that happened. I wish there was something we could do to help(HR or XPR) but we will figure it out. But I want to congratulate you for joining the new team and I can't wait for all of us to come together and this dream and team prosper Smile

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 3:42 by Ax4x Mikey J

Dammit dude, don't be leaving. Take a time out, take some time off... just not too long a time.

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 3:42 by XPR Roadrunner

^^what I'm doin

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:01 by Ax4x Mikey J

I guess its just horrible timing all the way around, with the upcoming season and all. But I understand the burnout factor as well.

Maybe scale back, focus on your own efforts rather then trying to do so much as a team.

Better yet, race Miatas Very Happy

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:29 by TG Wormburner

Everyone plays the game for their own enjoyment and what makes you happy may not be what someone else enjoys. I may like to run a car that I enjoy driving while you may enjoy organizing a race team and running it or participating in one. If you reverse our roles you may not like the Vette I choose while I may hate running a team defeating our entire purpose of playing the game.

You have to keep that in mind when running and participating in a team. First and foremost you need to enjoy your game and your experience. If dialing back your commitment is a compromise to that then so be it but don't quit, you'll be mad at yourself for doing so. Use the game as an avenue to relieve the stress of losing your buddy instead of taking on so much that it seems like a job.

I understand leaving for whatever reason and I understand the frustrations that come with people leaving. At least it's done now instead of the middle of February when things have already moved forward.

Best of luck man

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:33 by XPR Roadrunner

i'm not quitting, I'm just taking a "vacation" as a few people have done.

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:51 by TG Wormburner

That's cool man.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 6:27 by DTR Rock

Mopar, I'm glad we had the opportunity to clear things up. As I mentioned to you, I understand what you are going through and taking a step back is definitely not a bad thing. Just make sure you do lots of driving while on "vacation"! Trust me, it will help to channel a lot of emotions and hopefully help you to feel more like yourself faster.
All the best bud. Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down