TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly

Go down

Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly Empty Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly

After a rough suzuka race that saw me retire after only one lap, I have a lot to say. First i have to apologize for my driving today and recently, Increased stress from school, work, and life, has clouded my mind and kept me away from the track and limited my practice time. I trully do feel bad about my driving and heartily apologize to all ive affected (my entire lobby today, and sbiggs in the GT3) for my recent troubles. In response to this I may be taking some time off and will be missing some races soon due to other commitments like karting. I know certain members may be quite pissed at me and i dont blame them. Im not a wild driver at all, i try to avoid contact best i can and ill admit that i am by no means the best driver out there, Im very stressed out right now, and if you knew whats going on in my life right now youd understand, but thats not for me to post here, again, best of luck to all out there, and to all i affected, i ask forgiveness.
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Statement from XTI CEO P.Sly :: Comments

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 2:17 by Ax4x Chaddy

please dont say i have one driver left at RBR?

Last edited by ColinMcRae555 on Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 2:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 2:21 by XTI Jon Snow

idk man, ill try to make a couple more races if i can even show my face at TORA event after today

Back to top Go down

Radiation Louis

Post Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 3:53 by Radiation Louis

Geez Patrick, so you had a rough race, who doesnt man. We all make mistakes but it defines who you are as a driver to come out and apologise like you have and then to go out at the next meet and give it all you got. If you make another mistake then take it, learn from it, then improve. There's only one way to go and that's foward man!

Back to top Go down

Biggsy tv

Post Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 10:05 by Biggsy tv

Speaking for myself, the GT3 incident isn't a worry. I don't think much if any harm was caused by it, and the race wasn't that important to me as I knew the car wouldn't be competative until the PI upgrade took place.

Apology accept, but there wasn't much to worry about in the first place! It would be a shame to lose you from a few races, if not for a entire time period from the TORA community. As you said, any incidents of recent are not of your regular character, but if you feel you need time away to sort out more important things in life, like life itself then you have my respect for getting your priorities correct!

Hopefully time will see you around here and there, if not I wish you all the best!

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 10:30 by Slider S15

| sbiggs | wrote:Speaking for myself, the GT3 incident isn't a worry. I don't think much if any harm was caused by it, and the race wasn't that important to me as I knew the car wouldn't be competative until the PI upgrade took place.

Apology accept, but there wasn't much to worry about in the first place! It would be a shame to lose you from a few races, if not for a entire time period from the TORA community. As you said, any incidents of recent are not of your regular character, but if you feel you need time away to sort out more important things in life, like life itself then you have my respect for getting your priorities correct!

Hopefully time will see you around here and there, if not I wish you all the best!

My sentiments exactly! (just replace GT3 with LMS lol)

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 1:12 by XTI Jon Snow

Well ill be back, im going to try to cram in races before the karting world takes over, made some dumb mistakes, im putting them behind me. i heard some people may have been mad so i threw out an apology

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down