TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In

+33
Ax4x Chaddy
ATP Wheelwash
XPR WskeTango
Bar Pilot
CQR Stevie
EZT Challenger
AgileAdam
JIM TacticaL365
Richy59
DemonChild147
RumbleBee 392
F4H Lotterer
ATP Flying Ace
ATP Rage
BalmierPie671
allanrocha89
leobonilha
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Broomz
TETR4REX
PROD DTechR
JKGrizzle
DeweyTee
Rodolfotec
silentalarm42
AMR of the Apex
ALFREDOS NL
LastNewtStandin
theboomeranga
PLOW tubbi
CQR Rogue
BG Wingnut396
Ax4x Mikey J
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 Empty Re: Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In

Post by theboomeranga Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 0:04

IN but sore
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In - Page 3 Empty Re: Spec Miata Rd 1 Tsukuba Sign In

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 1:42

Turned into a joke so I left.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 1:46

i had to do the same in my lobby , event and car is mint its just a shame some drivers feel that they have to win the race by turn 1 lap 1.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 1:51

internet cr*pped out and wouldn't let me join, love it :s
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 2:20

Both races were open, had some lag issues in race 2 that kept causing restarts. But it all came together and what a battle I had with Mikey, venom, tubbi n cheese...and then watching Tubbi and Cheese battle behind and front of me going at it lol what finish btw you two!

Can't wait till next week! Smile
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 3:13

Had a great time, this series was exactly what i was hoping, excitement. ya there was a few issues: lag, organization, crashes, restarts, etc... but it turned out to be a dang good race. thank you mikey for putting this on and looking forward to next week. also a big thanks to everyone that made it, especially the European guys for staying up late to race it through, dedicated racers. 3rd in R1 and 2nd in R2. See you next week.
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

TORA Race Number : 28
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 3:20

Wonderful time in Lobby B. Except for the restart in the first race and the two pile-ups on the second lap of the second race, there was rather clean racing with a few bumps here and their. Kudos to you Mikey and now its time to head off to Catalunya. Cheers
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JKGrizzle Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 4:04

The A lobby was....interesting. 1st race was practically a time trial, I got passed by a couple guys and then the rest of the race was more or less single file, at least for me. 2nd race was a crap ton of restarts, people trying 3 wide, lag, and just trying to avoid carnage. Once we finally got around to having a clean start, I was just slow as crap for some reason. Couldn't get into a groove. But overall it was fun. I'm hoping for a better finish at the next race.
JKGrizzle
JKGrizzle

TORA Race Number : 338
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 11:31

With the second race starting around an hour late and 4 great starts being ruined by crazy driving behind my eyes were too sore to carry on.
That was a very stressful lobby and im pissed at getting screamed at when a restart wasnt clearly called (voice lag?) and im getting shouted at when asking for clarification!

Mikey you do a great job of running comps Fella and i appreciate the effort involved as i run comps elsewhere. The damage model and peoples eagernes to pass on lap 1 really spoiled a great night.
Its a shame to see you lagging too Mikey trying to host a fulll room stretches your connection. Possible consider an assistant to host the lobby so you can have better voice comms as the stuttering is why a few missed calls etc.
Just an idea.

Thanks everyone and see you on friday if not before. Sunset then Sebring coming up. Lot of miles still to go Very Happy
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 12:02

Didn't enjoy it was again a little stressful worried about the lag issue too much and seemed I was caught in the middle of all the crashes but was funny with first crash when stuck to mickey tried turning left but like a magnet we just went right lol oh do have a little suggestion is with being so many drivers why not split to 3 lobbies should cause less lag and congestion but other hand you would require a third lobby which means more hard work which you already have put so much in already
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 12:03

Also run a lobby at a max of 12, more then that and we get issues.

I have a complete and open nat but I could not connect to the lobby due to network conflicts oh well seems I didnt miss out on much, I just wanted this as a practice session for the wheel anyway
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 12:11

yes 3 lobbys will be wise for the next round , also once you are in the lobby select your car and ready up .
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 12:12

Talking of cars think I need to change my paint cause started to give me a headache not bright enough hehehe
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 12:35

3 lobbies may work well all round

Once mikeys computer works quall to race time delay will be slashed!
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 14:51

I know that there were issues last night and obviously it didnt go according to plan,but in all honesty when the racing calmed down it was really good well done Mikey mate.
Now....the bit that really annoyed me was the fact that some people just dont understand how this thing works,let me explain...when you need to get past someone you have to go around them!!!! I understand there was a few issues with lag but i think some people took it to new levels.
I hate to say it but i think nearly every time a restart was triggered AllanRocha was involved and i know for certain the fourth was ridiculous as he just took two people out before the line .
And before everyone jumps at me saying its a witch hunt i've raced with this guy before and if its not massive lag issues its ridiculously aggressive and over the top barging his way through and i for one dont like it...i just hope i dont get the pleasure of coming up against him in the GT's because im 100% positive this will cause a problem there too....sorry for the rant lads because i really enjoy racing with you guys but i dont think ill be carrying on with the Miata series sorry Mikey mate
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Stevie Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 15:27

It's the first time I have raced in such a big series like this, I really enjoyed last night and hope I don't cause any of the problems!!!.

The first race was good the second interesting, I like the idea of a reverse grid for the second race, whether it was just Tsukuba is small but having guys coming from behind (and I like to give them the benefit of giving them room) but I would of rather just had a normal race.

Another thing I'd like to suggest is everyone have mic's, I know where francittifan is coming from to a certain point BUT if he had been able to hear what was going on he may have seen it different (that not having a go at you)

But thanks Mikey and everyone else
CQR Stevie
CQR Stevie

TORA Race Number : 971
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 17:52

Mourne Identity wrote:I know that there were issues last night and obviously it didnt go according to plan,but in all honesty when the racing calmed down it was really good well done Mikey mate.
Now....the bit that really annoyed me was the fact that some people just dont understand how this thing works,let me explain...when you need to get past someone you have to go around them!!!! I understand there was a few issues with lag but i think some people took it to new levels.
I hate to say it but i think nearly every time a restart was triggered AllanRocha was involved and i know for certain the fourth was ridiculous as he just took two people out before the line .
And before everyone jumps at me saying its a witch hunt i've raced with this guy before and if its not massive lag issues its ridiculously aggressive and over the top barging his way through and i for one dont like it...i just hope i dont get the pleasure of coming up against him in the GT's because im 100% positive this will cause a problem there too....sorry for the rant lads because i really enjoy racing with you guys but i dont think ill be carrying on with the Miata series sorry Mikey mate

AllanRocha Hmmm why does that name ring a bell
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:04

He raced with us in the rws mate
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 20:19

Stevie B wrote:It's the first time I have raced in such a big series like this, I really enjoyed last night and hope I don't cause any of the problems!!!.

The first race was good the second interesting, I like the idea of a reverse grid for the second race, whether it was just Tsukuba is small but having guys coming from behind (and I like to give them the benefit of giving them room) but I would of rather just had a normal race.

Another thing I'd like to suggest is everyone have mic's, I know where francittifan is coming from to a certain point BUT if he had been able to hear what was going on he may have seen it different (that not having a go at you)

But thanks Mikey and everyone else

I did have headphones in I just couldnt use mic as my kids were sleeping.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 20:49

Mourne Identity wrote:He raced with us in the rws mate

Ah yes that's it, everyone was complaining about him over there also.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 21:41

Bang on buddy....he's a jerk
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 21:56

I am very sorry for losing my cool, losing control of the lobby, for calling the third restart, for the lag... I hate to make excuses, but 24 hours before race time I caught a terrible flu, and was far less than 100%.

I was hoping for 33 people so that we could have 3 reasonable lobbies, as I was afraid of the issues created by two larger lobbies. But there was another issue that came up: I lost some of the lobby host help I had during the course of the day yesterday, which left me scrambling at the last minute to find available assistance.

As it was, I ended up with a perfect recipe for a meltdown, which I had a bit of. By the third and fourth restart I was so p!ssed off I couldn't see straight.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 22:15

Hey Mikey don't worry bud no ones having a dig at you fella ....I was just a bit pi#+Ed at the length of time it took to sort the problems out but its the first night and there was always gonna be teething probs pal
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 22:33

I am seriously thinking of skipping quallies, and basing everything on points, to speed up the process. Thoughts?
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 23:06

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I am seriously thinking of skipping quallies, and basing everything on points, to speed up the process. Thoughts?

You could try having qualies throughout the week to see if that helps.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next