TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship

4 posters

Go down

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship Empty A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 15:38

I am posting everything about it in the 2013 Archive. If one of the site moderators decide to give it it's own spot on here, then everything will be transferred there.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f278-tora-german-touring-car-championship

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship J8Ljahl
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship PEEdCpnA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship ZzhlIqHA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship UmQfodEA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship C0cSnDzA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship 1vuHXh0A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship MAsvnrEA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship GrZPNKA

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship Empty Re: A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 16:55

Bump.

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship J8Ljahl
A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship PEEdCpnA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship ZzhlIqHA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship UmQfodEA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship C0cSnDzA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship 1vuHXh0A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship MAsvnrEA reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship GrZPNKA

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship Empty Re: A reminder to those who want to race in the TORA German Touring Car Championship

Post by Morne in Glory Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 18:43

When is this pal ?
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 18:50

This Saturday evening, not sure what time though
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 18:52

Round 2 is Saturday at 2:00 PM EDT at Twin Ring Motegi Full Circuit.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:36

Ballacks. Just remembered the reason I didn't do Season 1; I can't make that time. Embarassed Disregard any post I made regarding this championship then Sad
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:41

Kilroy8 wrote:Ballacks. Just remembered the reason I didn't do Season 1; I can't make that time. Embarassed Disregard any post I made regarding this championship then Sad

Sad

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 6:38

Bump.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down