TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro

+10
TheMagicYeti
RedRacer19
stewartm
PLOW tubbi
Ax4x Mikey J
nickyf1
wood53y
AMR of the Apex
Morne in Glory
Ax4x Bandit
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro Empty World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 18:13

I would like to know how many of you guys have Race Pro. I was thinking about running a WTCC league on their running the actual schedule with the full distances (and I may want to add Laguna Seca and Road America to the schedule).

Any interest?

Interested Drivers
AMR Garage
Bandit1097
Mourne Identity
nickyf1
wood53y

Last edited by Bandit1097 on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 21:22; edited 4 times in total

World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro J8Ljahl
World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro PEEdCpnWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro ZzhlIqHWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro UmQfodEWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro C0cSnDzWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro 1vuHXh0World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro MAsvnrEWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro GrZPNKA

World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro Empty Re: World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro

Post by Morne in Glory Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 18:25

Now your talking....Race Pro = Mint
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro Empty Re: World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 18:39

I guess that's one person wanting to race. I'm hoping for at least twelve people, but it would be nice if all the cars got chosen. Smile

World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro PEEdCpnWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro ZzhlIqHWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro UmQfodEWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro C0cSnDzWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro 1vuHXh0World Touring Car Championship - Race Pro MAsvnrEWorld Touring Car Championship - Race Pro GrZPNKA

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 18:41

Every time we've tried to run this, its died on its arse.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f42-tora-ptcc-race-pro-xbox-360
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 19:08

It seems as though not a lot of people have this game. It's a shame since it is a terrific game considering it's only about five years old. I think we are going to need to convince people to spend about five dollars to get this game. And they won't have to do any work in the career mode to race since the World Touring Car Championship cars are unlocked from the beginning.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 23:17

Added an interested drivers list to OP.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 14:54

wow.....just me and you eh pal...at least i'm guaranteed a podium lol see you on the rostrum Bandit 2nd
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 15:21

Mourne Identity wrote:wow.....just me and you eh pal...at least i'm guaranteed a podium lol see you on the rostrum Bandit 2nd

This possibly won't happen since I don't have enough interest. Hopefully more people pop up. Or I could just try running WTCC with Forza.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by wood53y Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 17:15

I'm interested have just re bought the game as I saw it on the cheap
wood53y
wood53y

TORA Race Number : 553
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-08-11

http://www.benedictracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 17:23

YES.

I ran something like this a couple of years ago. The first season was very successful, but it died on it's arse when we changed the rules about.

Me and the other Nick were on Race Pro last week doing some Monza laps. Great fun. Way better than Forza.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 17:27

I'm not sure that Race Pro even has online servers these days, or if I still have Race Pro.

As far as WTCC on FM4, isn't that what TCC/NATCC is all about?

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 17:31

nickyf1 wrote:... but it died on it's arse when we changed the rules about.

We didnt change the rules? Maybe the season straight after season two we didnt predict how many people wouldn't want to get the WTCC 2008 DLC. But the last time we tried this, the race I won, the "championship I won" , it was from the base WTCC car pack, plenty of people had Race Pro at the time, and there was no excuse for such a low entry level on that day.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:10

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I'm not sure that Race Pro even has online servers these days, or if I still have Race Pro.

I have been able to get on Race Pro online and play, but it is a ghosttown at the moment.

I was going to do more of a WTCC format. One qualifying session with two races of 15-30 minutes each and one race in each country.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 20:18

Man race pro was POOP
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 20:20

POOOOP
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 20:41

Interested drivers list updated. I'm adding you to that list if you say so or if I feel that you have shown interest through a post.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 21:01

I have the game, and providing the racing happens either on a thursday or a saturday, I'm interested.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 21:23

I was thinking of a Saturday.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 14:17

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I'm not sure that Race Pro even has online servers these days, or if I still have Race Pro.

Yeah, the servers are up, like I say, me and Nick were blasting around Monza online last week.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 18:38

So this is dead?

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 23:31

Sad
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 1:35

Sorry, Mourne, but I don't think there will be a Race Pro revival. Sad

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 7:19

No worries pal I'm still gonna hunt it out and have a few blasts on it
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by stewartm Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 23:43

Literally have just signed up here tonight so errr .... hello Smile

I have come from a GTR2/Race07 background to XBox but have found that F4 has not really lived up completely, so Race Pro is of interest to me. God bless Amazon Marketplace - I have just ordered a copy for under a fiver.

Looks like this series may not happen, but I would be up for some informal action if people are about, once I have got up and running.

stewartm

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRacer19 Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:50

I'm definitely in
RedRacer19
RedRacer19

TORA Race Number : 766
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2013-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next