TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

+105
agnus rules
PRT DemoN
LMR Agera
A Subway Cookie
ONR KennyKen
LMP Phantom
paul299
rainonef1
MrRaZzT
S1lentRaven.
CD 195
Turbo Power 77
F4H Button
AMS MeaD 212
LSR SCHIWO
Euphoric Blaze
SFM Benedict
Noland35F
AdamWatson99
xVampirAx
Aero180
HCR Karma
AAR ABEnstein
CRA XenoMorph
TG Wormburner
Lunchbox PUNX
Ax4x Mikey J
BalmierPie671
insanity nl
drsanya
Racing Dk
P Friks
Morne in Glory
ATR DAN
IRT YT RICE
WhoIsJohn117
TheAngryPudding
SorrySmithy
lfcnicklfc
BAM Python
Dragonsyoung
CRA Project182R
BG Wingnut396
JVz
II AntR II
F4H Drake
TLR Scrublord
Diablo 29x
Radiation Louis
AndyT306
Om3ga73
LMR DarthMario
HCR Motorhead
ShrinkingSteven
CreamyTastey
SVR Yamagura
The Posimosh
LMP Dragon
RW26 BLAZE
LastNewtStandin
Amarth
CQR Aero
Ax4x Bandit
HCR generaltso
MOPAR001
Mandown46
ll Taku ll
CQR HABURi
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Deftone MX
Koenigsegg R
JOSHSIGGY
MoreRandomThan
RumbleBee 392
JAMIE ANDERS0N
TweekPunx
Ax4x Cowboy
HCR Bellmond
Kurzheck
CQR Myles
LMR Sahara
F4H Bullet
Colonal Keidec
Standaman94
Matt
Texaspotatolord
DeweyTee
F4H Lotterer
Demo Marksman
Ax4x Kane
FSR Groves
MotoYeti
BG Wumba
Hainesy
F4H bandicoot
Shaunnnnnnnnn
Wooflers
VVV GunDaM
henkymetcola
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
xDEM0N L0RDx
Adder 020
theboomeranga
Richy59
109 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

Post by AAR ABEnstein Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 2:31

xVampirAx wrote:i was only 3miles by the end of the race behind 1st in lobby G which isnt bad:D,but i did miss Top Gear Sad

I'm with you there regarding Top Gear...When my dad shut off the power, he also shorted out my DVR causing the Hard Drive to corrupt. I only saw the first episode with the new Reasonably Priced Car. Not only that, we're back to the stone age where we have to watch shows live.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 22 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

Post by TweekPunx Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 3:53

Thought I'd completely blown it in Q3 after setting one slow lap and then promptly binned it at turn one. Still managed to squeeze into lobby C and had to fight up the order from the back of the grid. Came home second in GTE behind my brother to complete a Lunchie's Speed Shop one-two Very Happy Am gutted my other team mate ApexPredator96 couldn't race due to illness Sad get well soon mate!
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Noland35F Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 4:20

Was having a decent race until after the first pit stop. I hit the kink wrong and spun the back end, hit the wall and then flipped over my AMR One, landing on the hood in the middle of the track. Obviously had to retire after that. Feel bad to let my team down after sliding from 9th to 16 in LMP1 team points. Better luck next time as they say.
Noland35F
Noland35F

TORA Race Number : 347
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero180 Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 5:34

I'd like to finish a race without being taken out on the last few laps, has happened twice already and I lost 2 lobby wins because of it.

Aero180

TORA Race Number : #84
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 6:47

Aero180 wrote:I'd like to finish a race without being taken out on the last few laps, has happened twice already and I lost 2 lobby wins because of it.

Sorry to hear it bud, hope to see you in A lobby soon!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 8:33

poor driving ruined my race last night first being taken out by another gte after i had already gone past on the main straight, then lap after got taken out by a lmpc whilst being lapped

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurzheck Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 8:43

Bandit1097 wrote:I missed the first pit window and got penalized.  Still moved up to 9th in LMPC points.

Sorry to be this guy, but I'm not sure your penalty's been applied correctly - I hadn't gone a lap down to you, but you're still classified ahead of me.

Overall, my race wasn't too bad - I got off to a good start but got tagged from behind in the middle of T1 by a recovering P1 car about 4 laps in and got ~30% rear wing damage. Not enough to make the car undrivable, but enough to stop me carrying decent speed through most of the mid-fast stuff.
Kurzheck
Kurzheck

TORA Race Number : 917
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 8:56

Really dissapointing last night!! Got to A lobby for the first time in a main series!! Everything looked promising!! Wasnt doing too bad running consistantly at the back of the Lmpc field!!! Entering the long right hander i keep to the right to let a P1 go they decide they want the inside line where ther is no room and punts me off the track!!! Ruined race!!! Trouble is this is all you could hear on chat was people hitting others due to lack of patience!!! Isnt this lobby A???? The best on Tora????? Ill be aiming for lobby B next time!!!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 8:58

Had an alright race, choose to swap to a 4 gear set up before qually. Lost me afew tenths in general but made the car more stable for the race.

LMP1 and LMPC's overtook very very good, except for my Smithy who got lag bombed and it ruined his race.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 9:41

YMGR Bellmond wrote:Really dissapointing last night!! Got to A lobby for the first time in a main series!! Everything looked promising!! Wasnt doing too bad running consistantly at the back of the Lmpc field!!! Entering the long right hander i keep to the right to let a P1 go they decide they want the inside line where ther is no room and punts me off the track!!! Ruined race!!! Trouble is this is all you could hear on chat was people hitting others due to lack of patience!!! Isnt this lobby A???? The best on Tora????? Ill be aiming for lobby B next time!!!

Bellmond,

There were many more incidents in B lobby then there were in A lobby this round. I don't quite see the logic in bashing him over the head with this after he sincerely apologized and thoroughly explained the error he made when overtaking. I know it sucks but for your own sake consider this: Messages like this only make enemies, I've made this mistake myself and its something I hate to see because it only causes problems. I hope to see you in A lobby again as you are a good driver with the pace to belong there.

LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA Project182R Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:11

The driving from all in lobby C last night was impeccable, not a single issue in passing any of the cars, really good fun.
CRA Project182R
CRA Project182R

TORA Race Number : 782
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:17

Lobby B was fine to some issues -

1 Driver had some lag issues

1 Driver stopped by accident on circuit near end of race

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA Project182R Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:17

Bli33ard wrote:Worst. Race. Ever.

Enjoyed yourself then mate? lol
CRA Project182R
CRA Project182R

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:23

Great racing in Lobby B.
Anyone get the replay? If so could I have it please. Rolling Eyes 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:06

I understand these things happen!! I get what your saying but it was poor! Very poor! It cant have been explained too well as i dont even know who it was!! There wer acres of space on the left!! Room that id left intentionally to allow a safe pass!! To go on the inside there was madness!! People need to find some patience or this will continue to happen!! Going balls out on every overtake isnt the way to do it!!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA Project182R Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:22

YMGR Bellmond wrote:I understand these things happen!! I get what your saying but it was poor! Very poor! It cant have been explained too well as i dont even know who it was!! There wer acres of space on the left!! Room that id left intentionally to allow a safe pass!! To go on the inside there was madness!! People need to find some patience or this will continue to happen!! Going balls out on every overtake isnt the way to do it!!

Patience / timing is everything.
CRA Project182R
CRA Project182R

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LSR SCHIWO Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:28

Great racing in A lobby. Smile but some drivers lagged out, sorry for they.
LSR SCHIWO
LSR SCHIWO

TORA Race Number : 606
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2013-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:31

I found that Road America was very hazardous for multiple class racing with the massive speed differances around the high speed corners and the differing racing lines made perceving when and where to go very difficult
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:45

MYLES PR0WER wrote:I found that Road America was very hazardous for multiple class racing with the massive speed differances around the high speed corners and the differing racing lines made perceving when and where to go very difficult

Welcome to modern day Sports car racing. Very Happy 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:12

Racing in D Lobby was very good apart from GT and LMP1 colliding. Bairly any incidents although I could say that one driver in GTE could have been easier to pass and be fair with, but unfortunately not. Grats to MysticViibrosis on the lobby win. Smile
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA Project182R Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:18

I'm sure it will of been mentioned before, but in case it hasn't, there are some duplication's on the points and results tables.
CRA Project182R
CRA Project182R

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:27

STR Wolfgang wrote:Racing in D Lobby was very good apart from GT and LMP1 colliding. Bairly any incidents although I could say that one driver in GTE could have been easier to pass and be fair with, but unfortunately not. Grats to MysticViibrosis on the lobby win. Smile

Who you on about Oscar?
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:28

Someone else, not you
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:47

Lobby F was mental. I won GTE but the amount of crashes that happened were silly. Fair play to BalmierPie though, for great communication with me for lapping me for the second time, it was clean and it was well thought through Smile
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by Demo Marksman Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 14:59

Sorry I lagged out of A lobby guys, was enjoying battling rainonef1 and BG Wumba. As far as I could tell no one was doing anything stupid and the racing was pretty clean.
Demo Marksman
Demo Marksman

TORA Race Number : 364
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next