TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread

+38
BG Wingnut396
RW26 BLAZE
JOSHSIGGY
LloydTheAndroid
Speed Dem0n 64
CQR CHRiS
TSR Eyles
Morne in Glory
ll Taku ll
xICEMANx41
SFM Benedict
AdamWatson99
I Ray P Dave I
ATP Wheelwash
CQR NEON
Turbo Power 77
LMR Hybrid
TLR Scrublord
F4H Button
MaynardMK4
CQR Rich
CQR Aero
connor7195
SVR Solar
Rustyducktape
HoBo x
HCR Super T
Matt
Oddball7000
Diablo 29x
David Hurt
exp1osive sam
GoldieTypeR
Standaman94
neilracing07
KZX Spider
jonnotheone
ATR DAN
42 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread

Post by CQR NEON Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 9:44

More cars would be nice but as we have seen with Forza it starts going wrong when we start having like 14 or more in a lobby Rolling Eyes

Had quite a good race last night and a few battles where quite enjoyable, just wish i hadn't bottled it after a great start in race 1 Sad
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread

Post by exp1osive sam Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 9:52

CQR NEON wrote:More cars would be nice but as we have seen with Forza it starts going wrong when we start having like 14 or more in a lobby Rolling Eyes

Had quite a good race last night and a few battles where quite enjoyable, just wish i hadn't bottled it after a great start in race 1 Sad
Exactly, and from what I can gather, every race was clean and enjoyable for everyone. If we were to go up to 14 cars or so it may ruin races a little with lag etc. We could have 10-12 cars per lobby, but only one class per lobby, which would make for more cars in class to battle with. The only problem then is that you have no cars to lap, which take away one of the main elements of multi-class racing.
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

TORA Race Number : 92
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://raceart.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 12:23

jonnotheone wrote:Nice start...id of liked more of each cars in lobby as we only had 5 gt's and 3 mr'2 but hey ho...btw do the mr2 drivers have to move over when your cumming to lap rm or do the gt's have to find there own way passed..(I only ask as i got held up by one and lost 2nd place through it)...

That will have been myself in the MR2, unfortunately we met at the wrong place, coming into Vale and through to the start finish line is pretty much one line of traffic, i did surrender to the right as soon as possible as i wasnt in a race with anyone, but HCR Super T had timed it perfectly to take advantage of the situation. So yes i was the reason why you lost second, but it was just more a wrong place at wrong time scenario. The official line will be the slower class sticks to the racing line and the faster car has to make the overtake and perhaps i can be penalised for surrendering to the right to let you both go instead of sticking to the racing line.
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2012-08-09

http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 13:24

ATP Wheelwash wrote:
jonnotheone wrote:Nice start...id of liked more of each cars in lobby as we only had 5 gt's and 3 mr'2 but hey ho...btw do the mr2 drivers have to move over when your cumming to lap rm or do the gt's have to find there own way passed..(I only ask as i got held up by one and lost 2nd place through it)...

That will have been myself in the MR2, unfortunately we met at the wrong place, coming into Vale and through to the start finish line is pretty much one line of traffic, i did surrender to the right as soon as possible as i wasnt in a race with anyone, but HCR Super T had timed it perfectly to take advantage of the situation. So yes i was the reason why you lost second, but it was just more a wrong place at wrong time scenario. The official line will be the slower class sticks to the racing line and the faster car has to make the overtake and perhaps i can be penalised for surrendering to the right to let you both go instead of sticking to the racing line.
ahh its no bother buddy all done with now just avin a little vent is all no need for any penalties on anything there's no need to nothing wrong only my own inpatients to get past...all fun...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 13:34

Had a good (brief) battle with hunty in race 2. Having to go either side of an MR2 on the exit of Club which was exciting then side by side through Abbey. Nice!
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 13:57

I should of won race two by miles but as usual inconsistency set in and I ended up off the track more Tha on it allowing hunty to catch me up then pinto capitalised on my impatience to pass a mr2 lol...I MENT SUPER T I THINK NOT PINTO LOL..or was it..???

Last edited by jonnotheone on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 19:45; edited 1 time in total
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 15:56

sorry wasnt there for the race guys internet has just come bk on today
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddball7000 Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 16:37

Caption Competition
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 5 Getpho13

"Well one of us isn't doing this right"

Oddball7000

TORA Race Number : 970
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by exp1osive sam Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 16:49

oddball7000 wrote:Caption Competition

Hmm, is it the blue one? Laughing
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by I Ray P Dave I Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 16:56

exp1osive sam wrote:

Hmm, is it the blue one? Laughing

i prefer "i smell stir fry" xD
I Ray P Dave I
I Ray P Dave I

TORA Race Number : 199
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:38

Hopefully we get bigger lobbies for round 2. Spent most of the evening running alone, But had a great fight with HCR Pinto Power at the end of race 1.

Enjoying the MR2.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by David Hurt Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:49

LOL!

I had a lot of fun yesterday. It was my first serious competition, and I was last, as expected. More practice needed!
David Hurt
David Hurt

TORA Race Number : 436
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:52

Ermm...... Am I going the right way...... OMG What is going on
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rustyducktape Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:55

It was awesome! I'm just happy I didn't cause any problems for the others. To my knowledge, everyone passed without trouble haha. Good race Connor, even though I never really made it a race haha. Just happy I was able to keep my laps somewhat consistent. I'm happy with how I did anyways, and can't wait for round 2!!!
Rustyducktape
Rustyducktape

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2015-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 18:26

"NEWS JUST IN! An elderly gentleman has been spotted travelling in the wrong direction during a major motorsport event at Silverstone today. Witnesses suggest the driver had no idea what he was doing!" #lol Razz

Many thanks to those of you who notified me via P.M about the teams table being incorrect. This has now been rectified.
Apologies for my little blunder. Hopefully, this will be the first & last #lol Razz
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 8:14

Can I query something..are race starts standing or rolling...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by exp1osive sam Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 8:52

jonnotheone wrote:Can I query something..are race starts standing or rolling...
Both races are standings starts
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 8:59

I thought they were we did rolling starts in last race..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 9:30

The rules are quite clear
"Race One will form up on the grid in the order in which the competitors qualified.
Race Two will form up on the grid in the reverse order of where they finished in Race 1.

All of the races will begin with the usual procedure of a warm up lap and lining up on the grid. Race grids will form in 2 cars on each row"
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 9:45

Hey man don't preach to me lol I knew this however the host didn't..i tried saying it was standing start but MATT had the final say on that lol..so in my eyes our race was void lol and results don't stand but that's a whole new kettle of fish lol....
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 9:48

I'm not taking a dig at you its more pointing out that you where in fact right about the 2nd race not being a rolling start, and as a host people should really know the rules unsure
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 11:36

CQR NEON wrote:I'm not taking a dig at you its more pointing out that you where in fact right about the 2nd race not being a rolling start, and as a host people should really know the rules unsure
lol I'm kiddin mate I know your not avin a dig..anyhow ill make sure I speak louder in the lobby next time lol...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 12:10

Matt wrote:Had a good (brief) battle with hunty in race 2. Having to go either side of an MR2 on the exit of Club which was exciting then side by side through Abbey. Nice!

You made it very difficult for me to pass very good driving matt

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 12:45

Hunty1981 wrote:
Matt wrote:Had a good (brief) battle with hunty in race 2. Having to go either side of an MR2 on the exit of Club which was exciting then side by side through Abbey. Nice!

You made it very difficult for me to pass very good driving matt

Firm but fair mate. Firm but fair Wink
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 13:23

cant wait join in the next race should be fun Very Happy
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next