TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread

+38
BG Wingnut396
RW26 BLAZE
JOSHSIGGY
LloydTheAndroid
Speed Dem0n 64
CQR CHRiS
TSR Eyles
Morne in Glory
ll Taku ll
xICEMANx41
SFM Benedict
AdamWatson99
I Ray P Dave I
ATP Wheelwash
CQR NEON
Turbo Power 77
LMR Hybrid
TLR Scrublord
F4H Button
MaynardMK4
CQR Rich
CQR Aero
connor7195
SVR Solar
Rustyducktape
HoBo x
HCR Super T
Matt
Oddball7000
Diablo 29x
David Hurt
exp1osive sam
GoldieTypeR
Standaman94
neilracing07
KZX Spider
jonnotheone
ATR DAN
42 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread

Post by Oddball7000 Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 20:13

nevermind, just noticed it's fortnightly....
i'm tired

Oddball7000

TORA Race Number : 970
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-11-22

Back to top Go down

TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA Rogue Motorsport Cup - General Discussion Thread

Post by ATR DAN Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 18:29

oddball7000 wrote:nevermind, just noticed it's fortnightly....
i'm tired

Sorry for the confusion. For those of you who don't read the calendar, I'll make sure to include the date of the race meeting in every sign in thread Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 20:54

Eeerrmmm hello multi class so why is there no mr2's in A lobby stop moaning its multi class for a reason..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 20:55

This is totally wrong, this will truly mess up the standings, should be 5 mr2's in lobby a yet they are all gt86's
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by connor7195 Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 20:58

I would rather all 9 mr2's be racing together than 5 in one and 4 in the other. Besides, the mr2 and gt86 points are done seperate
connor7195
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 21:00

But that defeats the object of multi class you cant have one lobby with one lot and screw it mix the rest if that was the case the mr2,should be in there own lobby..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 21:02

Hmmmm.... An all MR2 lobby....
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2014-12-11

http://www.forzasimracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 21:02

jonnotheone wrote:But that defeats the object of multi class you cant have one lobby with one lot and screw it mix the rest if that was the cas the mr2,should be in there own lobby..

Exactly, its all down to people to turn up in the mr2's. It only takes 2 people to have a good race really but to have 2 lobbies that are going to be run differently its just silly really.
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 22:23

first race in this series. was alot of fun racing with takmni
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ll Taku ll Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 22:26

I RickyTan I wrote:first race in this series. was alot of fun racing with takmni

Yeah was a great race.
ll Taku ll
ll Taku ll

TORA Race Number : 330
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddball7000 Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 23:02

good racing tonight, i swear next time i won't spin.....

fantastic battle in race 1 with morne in glory, really enjoyed that

Oddball7000

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 10:24

I thought you had the better of me to be honest mate....right up till the point when you spun it.....such a relief Wink
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 10:25

Bodywork guys have A LOT of work to do with my car before Round 3!!

Lag bombed in race 1. Then following a pitstop to fix that damage my controller turned itself off and on and into the wall I went at unabated speed. Pitstop two and one far shorter GT86.

On Pole for Race 2. Got mugged into the double right hander onto the back straight. Bit of conkers got played and I was down to fourth.
Then the back end came round in the Dunlop Chicane (first time that's happened all weekend) and I got tagged rear right whcih damaged the suspension. Tried driving around the problem for a few laps but had to pit. Then was going two seconds a lap faster than I did in qualy! What could have been Sad
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddball7000 Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 10:43

Morne in glory wrote:I thought you had the better of me to be honest mate....right up till the point when you spun it.....such a relief Wink

me too mate, ah well, there's always next time.

great clean racing though man! happy to come off worse after a fair fight like that

Oddball7000

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 12:31

Matt wrote:Bodywork guys have A LOT of work to do with my car before Round 3!!

Lag bombed in race 1. Then following a pitstop to fix that damage my controller turned itself off and on and into the wall I went at unabated speed. Pitstop two and one far shorter GT86.

On Pole for Race 2. Got mugged into the double right hander onto the back straight. Bit of conkers got played and I was down to fourth.
Then the back end came round in the Dunlop Chicane (first time that's happened all weekend) and I got tagged rear right whcih damaged the suspension. Tried driving around the problem for a few laps but had to pit. Then was going two seconds a lap faster than I did in qualy! What could have been Sad
I believe that may of been me that tagged you mate on the right-hander befor the chicane on the back end of the circuit I do apologise profusely....although on the replay there was no contact..but sorry mate..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TSR Eyles Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 12:41

Great race yesterday guys.
TSR Eyles
TSR Eyles

TORA Race Number : 496
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 15:45

The championship tables have now been updated.

The competition yesterday in Lobby A was really good fun & good racing with Hamish, Eggy, Solar Flar & Neon. I was surprised to do as well as I did as the Bugatti circuit isn't one of my strongest. But it was really good fun.
I apologise to those of whom I made contact with during both races. Especially with Hamish in race 1. I tried to leave as much room as possible but it was always tricky to go two wide at the very tight chicane. Also with Neon in race 2. My brakes weren't as reliable as first thought so I'll need to work on those for the next round.

Also, I want to apologise to everyone for the organisation last night. Because of the knowledge we have of the unreliable connections in Forza's lobbies, we wasn't sure whether it would be worth experimenting to see whether the game would cope with lobbies of more than 14 drivers.
Also, because of the complaints we had in the last race meeting with the lack of competitors, we didn't want to create 3 lobbies of only 10/11 drivers in each. There was over 20 GT86's & only 9 MR2's so we couldn't decide on what was the best cause of action.
We consulted our president Matt & he suggested to stick at least 15 GT86's in the top lobby which at the time sounded fine. But then, I started to have doubts because this kind of defeated the point of this championship being a multi-class series. Only when I was notified by Wingnut & a couple of others, did we decide to alter the lobbies to how they should have been.

We do hope that these issues won't occur again so I want to say sorry to all of you & hope this won't affect your participation in this championship in the future. I for one do appreciate all of your input & suggestions to help us thrive & improve Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 0:05

I hate putting an si in against a fellow competitor...a simple apology is usually all id like....any how race one round two good race had a battle with jenson09 and mike for a few laps then I dunno what happend lol everyone left me 2nd race ill forget about....
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 0:18

That's crazy.  My second race felt the same way.... just like it had no power...
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR CHRiS Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 13:24

Is there any reason why both classes are scored together yet the winner of MR2 class can score more than second place GT86?
CQR CHRiS
CQR CHRiS

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-01-08

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 13:27

Overall is overall. Just a running time, like they have in Tudor. I don't think we get anything extra for beating another class, but could be wrong!

We are all running for our own title, so winner of mr2 will always be more than 2nd in GT.
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 19:59

I'm 5 mins late
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Speed Dem0n 64 Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 20:00

Still no invite?!

Speed Dem0n 64

TORA Race Number : 64
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 20:05

Don't worry. Invites are coming. We're having a little diffulty this evening. Many apologies & thanks for your patience Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydTheAndroid Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 20:21

Have i been forgotten?
LloydTheAndroid
LloydTheAndroid

TORA Race Number : 989
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next